Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
I'm seriously doing this. (New Zelda game details inside!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:25 pm
KeyBlader1
You guys have a point, but considering Link's past sidekicks *coughnavicough*, I still have my doubts

what does that have to do with anything  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:25 pm
KeyBlader1
You guys have a point, but considering Link's past sidekicks *coughnavicough*, I still have my doubts

You're free to vote for either. I just feel like it's a strong possibility, and I thought that making a bet would be fun too.  

Waynebrizzle

Orphie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:26 pm
It's a p***s.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:27 pm
Orphie
It's a p***s.

You're a p***s.  

Waynebrizzle

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:28 pm
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
It's a p***s.

You're a p***s.
its a penisile  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:30 pm
~Xiloscent~
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
It's a p***s.

You're a p***s.
its a penisile
you guysh are sho immature  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:31 pm
Teh AK
~Xiloscent~
Waynebrizzle
Orphie
It's a p***s.

You're a p***s.
its a penisile
you guysh are sho immature
youw awn Awss  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm
I dun wanna bet, but maybe he's not even going to use a real sword in this game. Maybe she's the bane of evil incarnate, and/or like, his magic meter.

Or maybe she's like, a playable character, like in Majora's Mask when you had to play as the guy with the Keaton mask. (Totally forgot his name. o.o)
Not in the sense of multiplayer, but as a way to up the difficulty.

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:27 pm
Harupiggy
I dun wanna bet, but maybe he's not even going to use a real sword in this game. Maybe she's the bane of evil incarnate, and/or like, his magic meter.

Or maybe she's like, a playable character, like in Majora's Mask when you had to play as the guy with the Keaton mask. (Totally forgot his name. o.o)

His name was Kafei I think. But yeah, that's a good theory.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:45 pm
Waynebrizzle
Harupiggy

His name was Kafei I think. But yeah, that's a good theory.

lol YA KAFEI! Something like that!

-nod- I was hoping they would do this. It would change it up a bit, no?

I still want a Steampunk setting though. :/ Only because the theme they have going is getting stale.
I mean, he could hae a motorcycle, and still use a sword.
And why not a gun? It would replace the whole Bow item. :/

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:29 am
Yeah, but it also looks like a spirit from Windwaker. Well that might be more reason it's a spirit. Blue is wisdom, right? Maybe Zelda is the spirit. I'll bet with Wayne in any regard. At least it's something a little different, if it is. I hope that's not the only ******** thing though. I'm sick of them not doing more cool s**t to Zelda.

Looking at the picture one more time, I'm certain it's the sword. Look at a picture of the Master Sword and then look at this picture. The cloak looks like the hilt, the jewel on her forehead is like the jewel on the handle, and her legs are pretty bare, so that's the blade.

But yeah, does Link look like anyone? Big nose, long, golden hair, blue eyes... the eyebrows.... Cough cough.
OMFG I AM THE CHOSEN ONE  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:34 am
Why does she remind me of one of those Great Fairies from WW?

EDIT: What Fish said. Now hurry up and get the Master Sword. scream  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:37 am
Link had better get the Master Sword in this game. evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:58 am
Super Cheesio
You see? This is something I hate about Zelda fans. If anything from the standard formula is changed they get their panties in a knot (David too). Let the Zelda series change. Let it be something better; something new. Let there be creativity. Give Link something other than a green tunic! Make the hero something other than an Aryan! Change the time setting, delete the triforce, no more Epona, make him speak, give him emotion, replace Ganon, have some politics; DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:32 am
Meta_Fish
Super Cheesio
You see? This is something I hate about Zelda fans. If anything from the standard formula is changed they get their panties in a knot (David too). Let the Zelda series change. Let it be something better; something new. Let there be creativity. Give Link something other than a green tunic! Make the hero something other than an Aryan! Change the time setting, delete the triforce, no more Epona, make him speak, give him emotion, replace Ganon, have some politics; DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT.

STEAMPUNK! <3 Lol, I just really want to see how they'd do it in a futuristic style.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff