Welcome to Gaia! ::

The SpanGlish Guild

Back to Guilds

Aprende Ingles. --//-- Learn spanish!! FIRST BILINGUAL GUILD!!!!!! 

Tags: Español, Ingles, Contests, Games, Spanish 

Reply School//Escuela
are ur teachers really spanish? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
krysy-rae rolled 20 100-sided dice: 52, 46, 97, 97, 9, 48, 78, 23, 18, 2, 7, 49, 71, 58, 91, 71, 90, 24, 45, 77 Total: 1053 (20-2000)

krysy-rae

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:11 am
my spanish teacher is from Mexico and she also knows Italian, and when someone irritates her she'll say oh my gosh in spanish, she also talks to her "spanish speakers" in spanish . . . and the reason i put spanish speakers in "" was becuz thats seriously what she calls them. we had orientation yesterday and she asked if we studied over the summer and everybody was like no, and my mom sed she was gonna send me to live w/ my welita, but i could tell she was kidding . . . i wasnt expecting her to be mexican becuz her name is mrs. jones, oh and im still talking about my teacher . . . oh and felis cumpleanos to anyone whos birthday is today or tomorrow or any day really, and i know that the n in cumpleanos is supposed to have ~ over it but my computer wont let me put it . . . omg!! isnt this guy cool!! mrgreen his name is mr. green and he is AWESOME!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:39 am
Actually, my French teacher is also from Mexico, so he knows spanish too!
It has been helpful since he can give me some lessons on spanish and practice some english also.  

Xabichu

Mrithyu

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:44 am

Patient in...

My teacher is American, but she went to Spain for college, so she can speak it fluently (just with that lisp sometimes)

Mi profesora es estadounidense, pero fue a España para la Universidad, así ella es fluent.

I don't know if that is right. Please correct me!!

...meiner Pyschiatrie

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:48 am
ka279
my spanish teacher is from Mexico and she also knows Italian, and when someone irritates her she'll say oh my gosh in spanish, she also talks to her "spanish speakers" in spanish . . . and the reason i put spanish speakers in "" was becuz thats seriously what she calls them. we had orientation yesterday and she asked if we studied over the summer and everybody was like no, and my mom sed she was gonna send me to live w/ my welita, but i could tell she was kidding . . . i wasnt expecting her to be mexican becuz her name is mrs. jones, oh and im still talking about my teacher . . . oh and felis cumpleanos to anyone whos birthday is today or tomorrow or any day really, and i know that the n in cumpleanos is supposed to have ~ over it but my computer wont let me put it . . . omg!! isnt this guy cool!! mrgreen his name is mr. green and he is AWESOME!!

Patient in...

if you get firefox you can get an add-on that allows you to do it (that is how I do it, or you can copy and paste from these ñ á é í ó ú Ñ Á É Í Ó Ú ¡ ¿ ü that last is for words like pingüino)

...meiner Pyschiatrie

Mrithyu

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Tiara_Estella
Crew

Shirtless Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 9:25 am
All of my Spanish teachers were Puerto Rican (native language=spanish) Kinda figures since I was living in PR. lol  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 3:07 pm
I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

Mi profesora es de dominican republic

Mischief managed.

PyroDogs94

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

the_pink_ladies

Shy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:47 pm
Mi profesora es de España, but moved here when she was young.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:36 am
Mrithyu

Patient in...

My teacher is American, but she went to Spain for college, so she can speak it fluently (just with that lisp sometimes)

Mi profesora es estadounidense, pero fue a España para la Universidad, así que ella puede hablarlo con fluidez.

...meiner Pyschiatrie

Corregido wink  

HauntedCris

Gogeta Super Saiyan4 GT

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:45 am
i think we have 4 different spanish teachers one s puerto rican (yeeeeeea p.r all day) one s n ecua (ecuadorian) one s a blanquita nd a dominican 1  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:33 pm
I've actually never had a Spanish teacher from a Spanish speaking country. They all are American who have learned the language.  

Sojirou13

Deus Ex Machina 03

Familiar Browser

4,300 Points
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 10:06 pm
Mrithyu

Patient in...

Mi profesora es estadounidense, pero fue a España para la Universidad, así ella es fluent.

...meiner Pyschiatrie

I always giggle at the spanish lisp. I'm so rude :[  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:33 pm
Mi profesora es Venezuelan  

Riyko

Festive Genius

6,740 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100

SleepyVega

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:47 pm
¿Que pasa si mi maestro es de Mexico? ¿De Brasil?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:36 pm
My spanish professor is Mexican, and only recently moved to Canada permanently.  

littleruby

Paradoxismminant

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:51 pm
My teacher is Puerto Rican smile .

Sometimes it's hard for us to communicate, because she doesn't speak much English and I don't speak much Spanish.  
School//Escuela

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff