Reply General Disscusion
Your day? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:51 am
I don't think I could cope with moving four times in one year. I have to move three times this year and the last move is in a few weeks. I'm dreading it to be honest.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:15 pm
yeah I understand what you mean I have to move in 3 times afterwards also and me is in 2 week that I'll be moving but you'll make it just think positive about it ^_^ . that's what I'm doing  

Dragon_Tear25

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:42 am
I can be a lot more possitive about the next move as it will hopfully be my last for quite some time ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:32 am
biggrin there you go and you'll have all these experiences in each move also. so it could be interesting  

Dragon_Tear25

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:26 am
It is sort of nice getting to experience living in these different types of places and seeing which one suits me better.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 1:37 pm
yes that is true it may seem nice but when you are there you may not like it as much until you experience it or it maybe better  

Dragon_Tear25

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:36 pm
Got screwed over by the accomodation people, I had to live on someones floor for the past week, moving into my new place tomorrow though and staying put damn it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:36 pm
well my day wasn't all that good
my friend list had alot of people on it but now only 5 people are on there cause all the others quit gaia v.v  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mercora2

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:21 am
don't worry nia, you have the furries and the alt lifestylers to talk 2 until u get settled in smile  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:52 am
My fiance dumped me :3 *is plotting castrating him as we speak*  

Lullaby For You

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 am
ETHnav33
well my day wasn't all that good
my friend list had alot of people on it but now only 5 people are on there cause all the others quit gaia v.v

Ick, I'm sorry to hear that, you can add me if you like, I do respond to all messages I get and I do make an effort to talk as much as I can.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:00 pm
mercora2
don't worry nia, you have the furries and the alt lifestylers to talk 2 until u get settled in smile

I know *hugs* It does make me feel better knowing I have places to get things off my chest to people that will listen ^^  

pink_sparkles_20

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 12:02 pm
FinalFantasey
My fiance dumped me :3 *is plotting castrating him as we speak*

I'm sorry you had to go through that *hugs* Good luck with your castration of him twisted

I'm sorry for the mulitiple posts too, I'm too tired to work out how to quote everyone in one go and reply to them all. *bows* Please forgive me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 6:31 pm
well today sucks completely cause i found out my gf is cheating on me  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

pink_sparkles_20

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:27 am
Awwww I'm so sorry to hear that sad I hope things get better for you soon *hugs*  
General Disscusion

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff