Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Desert Wastelands-The Border around the Border Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 pm
(( well good luck trying to catch me! because im going to be a lot harder... seeing as im going to be in disguise! well partially... but you wont find me! and if you do... youll need a large team to take me down. 3nodding you of all people should know that Jono... ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:16 pm
((someone hand me something of manpish's RPC I'll find him...

Oh REMEMBER MY ORDERS ARE TO BRING THEM BACK ALIVE!

I want to see Anakoru get killed by his own students ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:18 pm
(( i took all of my things with me when i left suna.... 3nodding wait... damn! i still have that Radio that Jono gave me... crap...))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:23 pm
(Spike, it'd be wise to go to the Rain Drop. Carge and Alicia are there. In my mind, Zeramaru should be afraid... Mikyo versus Zeramaru. Epic. Enough Said.)  

Zombie Swagger

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:55 pm
((Ok Koisu I take that as a challenge... besides I'm poison hunting... tho koisu if I see your RPC i'll attack it right away... explaining it was a random Zeramaru's psychotic ness emerging. Hey I am sane but I did say there was a chance to go berzerk every now and then... Zeramaru's emotions are loopy right now))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:57 pm
(Meh. You should have no reason to go to Rain Drop anyways... But to be sure, I am with the Amekage...)  

Zombie Swagger

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:06 pm
(( I have a reason... the worlds strongest drink...

that and poisonous plants tend to grow in wet areas

Dont worry Zeramaru is kinda drunk at the moment and wants to share a drink with you ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:27 am
Tails1990
As Hiroto approached the area, he saw Anakoru in the distance. Grabbing two flash bangs from his satchel, Hiroto lunged them over the opposing side of Anakoru. As they hit the ground they submitted a blinding spark as it Stretched Anakoru's shadow closer to Hiroto. "All to easy, just like the boss said it would be." As Hiroto striked with his Shadow Possesion in attempt to finish the job.

(We are in a desert! the chances of you seeing me are like....1 in 200. You meta gamed badly. Plus I have my ANBU uniform on. from a distince I don't look like anyone.)  

blind fire091

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:51 pm
(( blind just go with it... you can excape it easily...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:28 pm
Anakoru quickly performed the handsigns for Okuridashi Kaze (Propelling Winds) and stuck his hand towards his left foot. He jumped and was proppelled 10 feet to the right and was still airborn as he performed even more handsigns  

blind fire091

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:48 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

Zeramaru walks into the area carrying a large barrel of a alcoholic cocktail.

"Ok it took me 1 day to get here why dont we all sit down first and have a drink or I kill all of you"
Zeramaru said smiling as he sat down and placed his barrel.
"All I ask is for each one of you to take 1 sip." Zeramaru said as he opened the barrel and added 1 lemon in it and a flower it was Zeramaru's Foxglove.
"Here I'll take the first sip" Zeramaru said grabbing a cup from his coat and chugging it down.

((I aint metagaming I just drunk LOL!))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:05 pm
Both the Jono ran over and slid under the path of their Suna Shuriken, allowing it to smash over their cloaks and retake its position as they adhered to Zeramaru's call. Walking over calmly, both the Jono bent over and seemed to sit on air as they supported themselves using no trick but simply great muscle control. Looking over, the one with the less ferocious mask waved off the offer, "Sorry, I don't drink."

Fanoto

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:15 pm
User Image

Akasun Zeramaru

"Ok but it seems you were having a hard time taking the kid out?" Zeramaru said as he sipped more of his cocktail.
"He's mine! its a good thing we are in a desert Sabaku Sanketsu (Desert Suffocation)" Zeramaru said making one handseal suddenly the sand rose up and began to surround Anakoru.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:20 pm
"I wouldn't really say a tough time, I mean, we only got here five minutes ago." Jono spoke as he twirled around to watch the events unfold.

((I only got one post against him, so you can't blame me.))

Fanoto

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:22 pm
(( IF he does not reply soon I'm gonna PM him... Zeramaru may be drunk but he aint that drunk yet I can still knock him out))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff