Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
District area (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:51 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

"Oh, as a matter of fact, she just left my office. I don't know where she is going though."

Yun watched as Arma dodged the bones easily. He nods at the raven as she covered herself with her wings. An aura appears around her.

User Image

The Aura consumes Arma. The raven morphs into her humanoid form and stands next to Yun. She spins her spear and holds it at her side.

"Thank you, master."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:55 pm
Kai instanly pulled out a bone sword from his hand."You really wanna do this here."  

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:57 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"I see. I'll start there then." Fenrir turned and started walking off towards the rock tower. Neither he nor Yajuu seemed the slightest bit surprised at Arma's transformation, and the small fox demon continued to play around with his new rock. After a moment Yajuu noticed that Fenrir was leaving without him and hurried after his master.
exit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:58 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shikai | Mist 7 Swordsman

Arma's eyes glowed red as she stared at Kai, ready to activate her genjutsu. Yun taps her on the head as he turns and looks up at him.

"No, its not worth it. Kai, stand down. Right now, I'm getting plans ready for jounin exams. Go and review your jutsu."

Cain the Blade

Ice-White-Polar-Bear

Desirable Lover

5,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:04 pm
KAi smiled as he reabsorbed his sword."Im going to go kill someone be back soon."With that Kai darted off.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Yun let out a sigh as he walks to his office. Arma flies overhead and follows him as well.

[exit]

Cain the Blade

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:26 pm
Serina walked on the street with a crowd of people as she looked at every shop till one interested her, a weapon shop. She walked in the shop and aww'ed at all the weapons. Katana's, Yo-yo's? Wierd. She wandered around the shop till she saw a specialy made giant fan weapon. She ran up to the counter and asked the owner if it was for sale and how much. She put a bag of money on the counter and asked for it. The man nodded and took the giant fan down, folding it up and handing it to her. She attached it to her back and walked out of the shop with her new Fan. Serina loved the beautiful black and white design of Serenity and Peace. The fan was called Serenity so that is what she would call it. It had a blue ribbon too that could show wind direction. Serina headed to the training grounds to train with her fan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:12 pm
As the man entered the tourist district he stood staight trying to find a his way around. He paced around a few places before headed farther into the village.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:13 pm
((I gotta ask...tourist district? O_o ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:30 pm
((Zann, you approve clan stuff, right? o: I posted a request, just FYI. cool ))  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:49 pm
Axel walked through the Rock District, trying to avoid any people as he weaved through the crowd. This was indeed a highly populated area, and frankly, he wasn't keen on the fact that there were so many people here. He had no way of knowing where to or where he should even go. All he wanted was to grab a bite to eat, and get out of this village. He was getting a bad feeling about being here and the sooner he left, the sooner he'll feel safe. As he adjusted the hood of his robe to ensure that his face was completely enshrouded in darkness, he continued weaving through the crowd.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:02 pm
A couple Akira Clones dropped down infront of the man. "Who are you?" one asked.  

Naruto Eternity

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:45 pm
Axel was a bit taken aback at the fact that several shinobis pushed everyone back just to stand in front of him. Ignoring the clones, Axel moved to help out a little boy who was crying on the ground from the sudden outburst from the clones. "Hey, it'll be okay..." he told the little boy as he looked at the boy and realized that he had scraped his knees from the fall. "There there, this will help," he said in a sincere voice. These guys must be serious about their job if they are inconsiderate of their surroundings and willing to push everyone that was around Axel to simply get to him. The nice thing they could have done is simply call out to him and he would have gladly come over.

Reaching into his robe, Axel pulled out a single leaf he got from the Grass Village. Crushing it in his palm, the juices spread on the palm on his hands as he gently rubbed it on the boy's knee. The boy cringed slightly from the touch, but he then had a look of relief. "There you go...now run along," he told him as the boy nodded and bowed slightly, thanking the robed shinobi. Sighing, he looked back up at the clones and bowing slightly. Despite the fact that they seemed like the clones of someone completely rude and inconsiderate, he was in their country, and manners were critical. "I am but a simple medicine man," he stated simply, his voice coming from the darkness of his robe as he placed his hands in his robes pockets.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:05 pm
(( stressed Akira would never do that. He came to investigate because a New chakra came through the entrance. If anything, HE would be the one picking up the small boy. Akira believes too much on peace. Never believe Akira would hurt his own people.))

"Are you now?" the other clone said, both of thm crossing their arms.  

Naruto Eternity

Yuki Miojin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:15 pm
(Well, it's a sort of market place, and I did post that I was weaving through the crowd, so there's a lot of people around me and you kind just dropped from nowhere. There is no way you wouldn't have knocked some people over lol mrgreen )

"I am...you can ask your guards at the front of the tunnel. I got lost during my travels and decided that I would come into the village, get something to eat and be on my way," he told them. He in no way shape or form was lying. He was a medicine man, and he was lost. He didn't even know he had flown over Earth Country. Regardless of this, Axel continued supressing his chakra signature. It was still existant, but it wasn't that huge to begin with. As he kept his arms in his pockets, his mind was already working on an escape plan if for whatever reason the people of Rock are savages who take advantage of any sitatution. But who knows...they could be the nicest people he's ever met. A shinobi must expect the unexpected.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff