Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Field of Dreams - Iwagakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:25 am
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image
To be young and foolish....

"Fine, but i'm even better after kiling some kid a few minutes ago when my real self went to help sen." The fact that he was akatsuki didnt matter, he just wanted one thing and he would find it sooner or later.

....is the beginning of a Legend

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 11:23 pm
Kyo nodded, "I see...Kenshin will you do me a favor? I would like a sparring match against you. There is something i need to master." he said seriously  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:40 am
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

"Sure, besides i want to test how strong you are."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 am
Sengetsu walked into the training grounds. The water gourd on his back created large gulping noises as its contents shook inside. His dark red eyes turned towards the former tsuchikage and the Syn. "Thank you both..though Syn I guess now we don't owe each other now." He tilted his head back gazing up into the sky. Extending his right arm towards the sky he spread his fingers and flicked his hand. the water shot forth from the gourd acrhing overtop the nearby forest. Creating a gigantic aquatic structure overtop the area. His left hand began forming seals, when he finished he announced. "Aqua STyle: Aquatic Rain!" The structure fell apart in the form of rain shaped into the form of sembon needles and infused with Sengetsu's chakra. It was time to test the capabilities of his sharingan. The three tomoe fused together then burst forth in the form of atomic symbols in his eyes. A massive black flame shielded the forest area disintergrating the chakra rain. On his back the gourd shattered from the pressure. CLosing his eyes he withdrew the flame. He showed no sign of weakness. When he reopened his eyes they had reverted back to their normal mangekyou form. He smiled, "It would seem that my power has soared to new heights." he laughed. "Lets get back to the base...I'm sure Alicia would want to know of Mikyo's return." he smiled. "Kyo or SHin...not quite sure which one you are right now but follow us. Its time you meet the person in charge." He formed a single handseal and leaped into the air. "Let's move. Meet me in Amegakure!" he yelled back as he rapidly soared away atop a fleeing air current.

xLytez

Carbon-kazuma

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:03 pm
Kenshin Hoshigaki Kaguya
Sanin of Rock
User Image

"Scratch that, the real me will be there shortly." the clone vanished.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:58 pm
Syn walked into the training grounds, "Theres a meeting if you want to go for Uchiha members I sent a kage bunshin." He said looking at him.  

SynysterGatesRules

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:06 am
Syn walks out seeing how nobody was there anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 6:27 pm
Kyo nodded to Sen, "very well." he followed him out of the city  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:12 pm
Kyo entered the training grounds and took a deep breath as he prepared to continue his training.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:24 pm
Kyo turned and left the training grounds. he was bored in this empty town. there was much he needed to learn still, yet until Sen returned he had no teacher.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 am
Kyo entered the training grounds once more. He began working on his taijutsu using the trees in the grounds.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:46 am
Kyo stopped attacking the tree. and took a dee breath. He sat down against the tree he had been attacking and closed his eyes to meditate.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:10 pm
Kyo stood up from his meditation and looked around. "i think it is time i stopped waiting here for Sen to return and go find him myself. last i heard he was in Amegakura. i guess i'll start there." with that he left the grounds in a flash of lightning.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:09 am
Kyo entered the grounds and waited for Hiro.  

Takeshi Chaos Kyo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items