Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Taiki's - Iwa's Ramen SHop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:48 pm
"Yun-Sensei, are you ok?" Ville asked noticng his actions.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:52 pm
Shin just stayed where he was, he could sense everything around him so he never needed to face anything.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:57 pm
Yun immediatly pours the glass of ice water on the napkin and takes off his mist headband, revealing his dead, left eye. He places the wet napkin over his eye.

"Yes, I'm fine. Ever since I was born, I've been blind in my left eye. Guess we're not too different, eh Shin?"

He looked at the boy. He pittied him more than himself. Atleast he was able to see through one eye. He returns to eating his ramen.

"One day, I hope to get a new eye. And maybe we can help you see too, Shin. Nobody should have to live without seeing the beauties this world has to offer."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:59 pm
Ville stared at his dead eye. "Wow." he siad.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:06 pm
"I see the world just fine...Just I see it differently then others. I find my way to be much more beautiful." He said, since he saw everything in colors depending on there feelings and how they were. Shin then grabbed his napkin as he couched into it, placing the napkin down one could see blood in it. A drop ran down Shin's chin as we wiped it away.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 pm
Ville looked over at Shin and noticed the blood on his napkin. "Shin...why is there blood on your napkin?" He asked.  

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:17 pm
"Talking to much makes my throat bleed....due to a genetic thing my bloodline and clan make it so if i talk to much, my throat gets sore...then eventially bleeds...it nothing to worry about though." Shin said as he coughed up more blood...he would refrain from talking for a while now.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 pm
Yun smiles.

"We all have our opinions of beauty, Shin. You have yours, and I have mine. Yet there are blemishes in these worlds of beauty. Death and destruction in mine. And pitch blackness in yours. I wish to never feel this pain in my left eye again. Heh, maybe if I'm lucky, I'll get one of those sharingan implanted."

Yun finishes his bowl.

"But back to serious matters. Tomorrow, we begin your training. As soon as we learn the basics, we'll be leaving for the mist. there, you will learn genin techniques with me. After that, Shin and Serenity will train with my sister, Luna, at the Sung Family mansion, where we will be staying. I will be working on a special weapon that will help with your taijutsu training, Ville."

((gimme a sharingan plz, BB))  

Cain the Blade

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:23 pm
Ville started to freak. He put a napkin on his mouth. "Stop talking then!!!! You'll make us worry about you!!" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:28 pm
((no work for it XD))

Shin shrugged as he sat there.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

mynightmarestays

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:56 am
((How many posting does it take to learn a justu? I saw 4 but I'm not sure))

Ville finished up his ramne and nodded his head at what Yun said. "What kind of weapon? I'm more of a sword person cause I don't have good punches."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:31 pm
Serenity Hoshiro

Iwagakure | Academy Student

When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears...

User Image
Serenity had followed them.When he asked what they wanted she shook her head.She wasn't hungry.She took her blindfold off for a second before replacing it again."Training with your sister sounds like fun sensei."She said.She stretched and then smiled.

...And I held your hand through all of these years.

Excavated Heart

9,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 pm
Shin just looked down at his food, he couldnt really eat cause his throat was so messed up. Also he didn't like the idea of training to be a medical, he wasn't sure he could do it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:41 pm
"Yes, my sister is a sweet girl. Well, she isn't really my sister, just another member of my clan. But she is my sister since she now has my blood in her. But she is going through sort of a hard time though. But that won't stop her from being a great medical ninja. She'll be a great teacher."

Yun gets up and puts some money on the table.

"I need to finish some paperwork. Tomorrow, we'll start training our basic jutsu and then we'll head out to the mist. I just need to send a message to my teacher to notifying him that we're coming. You three will be rooming at the dorms. Since they are under repair still, Shin and Ville will be rooming together. Serenity, you'll have your own room."

Yun forms his handsign and then jumps up and burrows under the ground, heading towards the Tsuchikage's office.

Cain the Blade

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:43 pm
((note, one day rp time = 1 hour real time))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff