Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matope

Back to Guilds

Tags: matope, kimeti, pets, breedables, Role-playing 

Reply Journals
*~~~DD's Herd~~~* --- SUPER OVERHAUL Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:40 pm
Directory
Click on a Kimeti to go to their page

User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 pm
User Image

Slowly slithering bodies wound their way over, under and around her sac. When the Kimeti opened her eyes for the first time, what met her could have scared any adult Kimeti senseless, but not her. She welcomed the bright, unblinking eyes and gently flickering tongues that pressed up against the walls of her confinement, trying to figure out what she was. A small mass of black wrapped itself protectively around the Kimeti's sac. These fur-less creatures had accepted her as one of their own. Safely entwined among her adoptive family, the Kimeti's mind drifted, only to have that special glimpse into The Dream.

~~~~~~~

Water splashed, and jaws snapped loudly. Long, bulky bodies awkwardly waded through the swamp water, each trying to get somewhere first. As these reptiles crawled over each other, in their midst a slim body made its way through, taking care to steer clear of the powerful maws that roared insults at each other. The Kimeti went mostly unnoticed in this mass of crocodiles. As she climbed out of the water the tiny black snake that always stuck to her like sap, entwined itself into her fur, wary of the inevitable shake-off. After deciding that she was dry enough, the Kimeti nuzzled at her little companion, who she'd come to call Shadow. She stopped and perked up her ears. Something wasn't right. Shadow had gone stiff, his tongue being the only movement in the sudden hush. A low dripping could suddenly be heard as the Kimeti tried to figure out what was going on. She turned around to find a snout leaking drool dangerously close to her own muzzle. A massive brown crocodile with a hungry look in its eyes was the source of this intrusion. Leaving no time to react, the crocodile threw itself forward, mouth wide open, teeth glistening, straight for her throat.
~~~~~~~

The Kimeti awoke suddenly, taking a large gulp of air. She had broken through her sac and her blood was flowing ice-cold through her body. The little black snake wrapped itself around the baby Kimeti, trying to comfort her, but nothing ever warmed up this Kimeti's blood. Perhaps it was a reminder of the dark crocodile that would be her greatest enemy, or perhaps it was just a little gift from Mother Marsh to bring her closer to the reptiles that so readily adopted her.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:49 pm
User Image

Adult Cert

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:51 pm
Cold-Blood, nn. Snake
𐍇 birthdate: 08.13.08
𐍇 coloured by: rejam
𐍇 obtained: freebie

The Hunter, July 23 to August 22
Your Lucky Number Is: One
Your Motto: Sun, Not Shadow. Glory, Not Squalor.
Your Flower: Marigold (Cattail if Night-Birth)
Your Gem: Onyx (Tiger's Eye if Night-Birth)
Your Color: Gold

Common Traits: Generous, Creative, Expansive, Faithful.
Common Talents: Entertainer/Dancer, Amplified Artistic Craft.

Since she hatched in a nest of snakes, and is always found with at least one, she is most used to reptiles and can be socially awkward around other kimeti. She's very brave, often walking all over crocodiles without batting an eyelash. She often feels uncomfortable when in groups of more than 4 other kimeti.

Rather a solitary kimeti, but not outwardly hateful of anyone. She likes to travel, to see the changes that Mother Swamp transitions through whether through seasons or simply different biological areas, such as plains vs the marsh vs the beaches of the coast. One of her favorite treats are eggs that she graciously shares with her beloved snakes.

She admires brave, independent kimeti and is always willing to go on a new adventure.

APPROVES
𐍇 Snakes
𐍇 Lizards
𐍇 Spending time in crocodile waters
𐍇 Eating eggs
𐍇 Spending time with her snake companions

DISAPPROVES
𐍇 Her nemesis: the brown crocodile
𐍇 Close-minded kimeti
𐍇 Anything that harms Shadow

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:16 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Roleplays 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇
SORTED BY NEWEST ON TOP

TOTAL: 6
ONGOING: 1 | ABANDONED: 0 | FINISHED: 5

--LINK-- | --NAME OF ROLEPLAY-- | --THOSE INVOLVED-- | --STATUS--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[ xxx ] | Sense of Adventure | Cold-Blood & Longstride | ONGOING
[ xxx ] | A New Mother's Blessing | Cold-Blood & Dune & Lost Light | FIN
[ xxx ] | Chivalry Is Not Dead, Merely Maimed! | Cold-Blood & Dune | FIN
[ xxx ] | Water's Edge | Cold-Blood & Fish Bones | FIN
[ xxx ] | Sunshine and Snakes | Cold-Blood & Vibrant Humming | FIN
[ xxx ] | On the Edge | Cold-Blood & Sleep-Bringing Flower & Crocodile Smile & Rabbit & Shadowed Moon & Mourning Fog | FIN

POSTS IN: OLIVE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:09 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 My Stories 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

The Serpent, the Sun, and the Moon

A story that tells of how the Sun and the Moon decided to share the sky, making day and night as the result of the Serpent's failed evil plans to divide them and take over the sky himself.

𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Looking For These Plots 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

𐍇 Maybe some travels with Longstride?
𐍇 ...
𐍇 ...

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 11:19 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Those Met 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

-----------THE GOOD-----------
Longstride
A very interesting buck who travels and makes it his business to find the danger around the swamp. Rather dashing, though it's not like I'll tell him that. Want to see him more... I think he might make a good travel companion. Not that I need one!
Fish Bones
A very nice and handsome buck whom I bumped into while fishing, and ended up going to help him build his pond. I think I caught him looking at me a few times... and well, I looked right back! Wouldn't mind bumping into him again!
Vibrant Humming
A silly young doe, very curious, willing to learn. Taught her about eggs and how to find them. She seemed to have had a nice time too!
Crocodile Smile
Intriguing. He is another hunter. Very... reptilian. I liked him. Got into a bit of a tousle, but nothing serious. Might try to look to see if I can track him down in the future.

-----------THE INDIFFERENT-----------
Mourning Fog
Seemed a little uneasy... but our meeting was short, so it's hard to say. Had a pet swan, named... Sunwing! That was it! -giggles- Ha, that's right, she seemed to be in control.
Shadowed Moon
Curious about my snakes, almost childlike in demeanour... polite. Not particularly interesting.
Rabbit
He was polite and seemed very comfortable, calm, collected. Rather ironic for one with his name.
Sleep-bringing Flower
I saw... two bright green orbs... staring straight at me. Not even sure it was a kimeti... but what else has eyes like that in the Swamp?

-----------THE BAD-----------
Dune
A young thing, barely into buckhood. Helped me find my Glint when I lost him... and might have gotten the better of me in the arid, oppressing heat out in the plains. Not interested in finding him, or travelling back out to those moving sands. I.... don't want to talk about it.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 1:39 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Relations 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇
[ Family Tree ]

MATES
Longstride | Something more serious?
Dune | Casual

CHILDREN
Father: Longstride
Breaking Dawn | Out of Sight | Running with Thunder | Walks with Wonder
Father: Dune
Eternal | Immortal | Memory | Echoed-Scream

OTHER BLOOD RELATIVES
Grandparents: unknown
Parents: unknown
Twin: n/a
Clutchmates: unknown
Siblings: unknown
Half-Siblings: unknown
Cousins: unknown
Aunts & Uncles: unknown
Grandchildren: n/a
Other: unknown

ADOPTED RELATIONS
---

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:26 pm
𐍇 𐍇 𐍇 Companions 𐍇 𐍇 𐍇

User Image
Cert
Shadow
Shadow has been with Cold-Blood since she was a sac. He witnessed her birth, and has been her closest friend ever since. Hardly ever not clinging to Cold-Blood, or slithering along beside her. Only really leaves her side to hunt. He is very protective over whom he considers to be his oldest sister.
Favorite perch: wrapped around Cold-Blood's right foreleg
Favorite snack: eggs

User Image
Cert
Glint
Glint is a recent companion, not always present. He is the more emotional snake, and can be prone to slithering away when offended. He and his daughter Ice can often be found bickering and feigning strikes at each other.
Favorite perch: wrapped around Cold-Blood's left foreleg

User Image
Cert
Ice
Ice is the only female in this troupe of snakes, and she has the most attitude. She will easily keep the others (that is, mostly Glint), in check and is not afraid to get out there and make her presence known. She and her father Glint can often be found bickering and feigning strikes at each other.
Favorite perch: wrapped around Cold-Blood's left foreleg

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:01 pm
Cold-Blood

Extra

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:08 pm
Cold-Blood

Extra