Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Republican Guild of Gaia [A Big Tent Republican Guild]

Back to Guilds

A Political-Debate Guild Aimed at Republican Users. 

Tags: republican, conservative, debate, politics, moderate 

Reply The Republican Guild of Gaia
Political Volunteerism and Activism Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

deathoftime

PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:16 am
here we are 102 days away from the 2010 elections that Democraties won the the house and the senate in 2006 by 2008 there took over the house markte wich made a reasion Septmber of 08 then in 2009 tarp auto bail outs insuarince bail outs and the failure cash clunkers and the scandle of acorn and prostitues with tax payers money then January 2010 the win of scot brown and two republican govners wich the tea party was also formed people who was tired of reckless spending and a Healch Care bill no body wanted a big reassion now Cap and Trade sueing Arizonia being sued for inforce the law and leting gays have there own bathroom in public places back room deals bribes threates don't you think Democraties win't to far now the with Cap and Trade they want are energy bills vote these people out befor its to late please America pray for our country we turned are backs on our allies to the scum of humanity Democratis droped voter indimation case on new black panters case I be back with more tommorow  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:19 am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PvYGG22N7o

see whats comeing this 2010  

deathoftime

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:23 pm
Rosary16
Last year when I was sixteen, I went to Republican Headquarters and made phone calls for John McCain, joined a pro-life walk, and participated in a Yes on 8 rally with my church. That's my activism history so far, but I really want to become an activist for the pro-life movement.

you worked for John McCain EPIC :3  
The Republican Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces