Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:03 pm
"Entering atmosphere sir in three.....two.....one."

*With that Kryptiz space pod ignited into orange and red burning flames. Thunderous krackling engulfed the inside of the pod as it tour thru the planets outer sky. With a loud boom the pod entered the final layer of the planet beaming towards the ground.*

"Impact imminent"

*The sayian space pod penotrated the side of a large cavern resting in a crater deep inside. The smoldering pod broke its air tight seal releasing its pressureized cabin as the door slowly lowered itself. Kryptiz grabbed both sides of the pod pulling himself out as he stood erect stretching after such a long trip.*

"So this is were the prince of sayians has come to huh?....Wonder why he has his sites set here? Compuer how far away did Cajun's ship land from our location?"

"53 kilomaters due south of this location sir. Near a large lake in the paster below the mountines."

*Kryptize cracked his neck then raised his view upward to the large opening ov the cavern made as his pod crashed thru its walls. Sunlight beaming him in the face lighting up his surrounds he smirked before being engulfed by a purple aura.*

"A lake you say? Sounds nice.........."

*With that he blasted off into the sky his energy trailing behind him and his cloak. cracking in the wind.*

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:11 pm
As Cajun's scouter was picking up life , it started to pick up a rather strong life force heading towards Prince Cajun's position ...

Beep Beep ... Uh , Prince Cajun ... ? Beep Beep

cool " Yeah I can feel it , is it Saiyan " ... ? eek

Beep Beep ... Yes , indeed it is . Male Saiyan in fact , not sure if it's friendly or not so brace yourself My Prince ... Beep Beep  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:24 pm
*Flying over the seniory Kryptiz surveyed the area he didnt see life of any at all on the way but could senses a life force growing up ahead. Sayian energy for sure.*

"Time to take this into high gear"

*In a burst of energy Kryptiz's speed doubled placing his arms close to his body resembling a torpedo or missle as he tour thru the air leaving a scar on the earth below him from the force of his energy.*

("There you are." -He thought to himself-)

*He haulted in the air standing straight up hovering still in the air looking down into a deep crater dead center stood a sayian space pod a a sayian bearing the royal crest on his armor. Silent Kryptiz lifted his hand pressing his index finger to his scouter for a reading.*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:12 am
Cajun who was distracted by his scouters readings forgot that he was on the Planet to search for Saiyans. Knowings so now he didn't worry about the Saiyan blasting to his location , he blasted off himself in another direction to find new ally ...

(( How far could that reading have been ... ? ))  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:58 am
*Kryptiz's scouter shown the power level was on the move. Continuing his pursuite he followed the reading thinking to himself*

"Were are you going...... hmmmmmm"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:52 am
Cajun who was still in search of the Saiyans , couldn't believe that there wasn't a single one in the area. Getting mad at the fact that there were maybe no Saiyans left on Xzert , he shouted out ...

scream " Saiyans and Saiyans alike , show yourself " !!!

Beep Beep ... Prince there is actually a Saiyan in your area , should we try and reach the Saiyan on my scouter system ? ... Beep Beep

eek (( Why couldn't I feel this energy before ... ? ))  

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:39 am
*kryptiz being to far behind cajun was out of voice range, Tho his visual did give him a gleam above the horizion he was sure was cajuns energy trail.*

"Now is the time....."

*kryptiz now begin to power up raising his power level more and more each second as well as his speed, it wont be long now seconds even until he was right nexted to the sayian ahead of him.*

"HAULT SAYIAN!!!!!!"

*Kyptiz yelled out ahead of him ordering the man to stop. Kryptiz had some questions for him.*

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:23 pm
-Finishing her meal bra attempted to get some rest. As she was to lean back agiants a near by rock she was shocked to pic up 2 near by power levels.-

What is this? There better not be any ******** touble brewing. This is my day first day off in 6 months of trainning and I wanted to relax!. Since the death of my home planet at the hands of that monster freeza.....

-Tighting her fist at mention of the death of her home planet by the hands of the galax's tyrant freiza inflicted some emotional pain to her heart quickly shaken off tho.-

....Iv done nothing but train every day in and out trying to reach my goal of achiving a power level never before seen by a female sayian so i could take down anything like him ever to show its ugly face ever agian.....Iv done that and then some my power level has sored higher then any elite iv ever come into contact with in my day.
((Im not godmoddinghere by saying im stronger then anyone!, im just simply stating any one person my charecter has came in contact with she has ascended beyond there power level. This means anyone she dosent know's power level isint counted and seeing as im new to this guild and know non of your charecters there is know way i can or cannot say i am stronger than any of you.))
AND ALL I ASK IS FOR ONE DAY OF PEACE AND QUITE BUT NOOOOOOOOO THIS IS THE DAY I HAVE TO HAVE 2 BLOCK HEADS CAUSING A COMMOION DURING MY NAP.

-Grabbing her oversized blade made from a ionized titanium allow only found deep within the planet of grantium 9 in sector 17 of the galaxy said to be unbreakable as well as capable of harnessing energy.

((by harnessing energy i just mean i can place my own kia into the blade to say shoot lazers or slash like energy attacks out of it like trunks does in the video games for anyone whos played them))

Bra slung the monsterous sword over her shoulder into a holster on her back. She checked outfit straighting her skirt and adjusting the straps of her top before blastign off after the 2 people who flew over her moments ago.-

Suppose ill see what this is about

Bra Sayian Princess

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:32 pm
As Cajun continued on a trail , he realized that he was picking up yet another power level. He actually felt one of the two energy levels very close and also heard a voice in fact ...

" eek What ... ? , scream show yourself. " !!!

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun there is actually another power level in the area coming towards you at this very moment ... Beep Beep

(( stare Darn there's another , cool ha well guess it's two on one then ... ))

With that said Cajun waited for the mysterious power level to reveil it's self ...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 7:48 pm
*Kryptiz came to a complete and sudden stop in a flash about 20 feet away from cajun facing him. Not a freindly stare at all but no means hostile. Kryptiz stared him down simply with curiosity.........*

"Hmmmph.....

*With a small grunt kryptiz powered up fully engulfed in his blue aura.*

"The emblem you wear on your chest........Your trying to pass yourself off as sayian from the royal blood line. My people may be a near dead race but our pride is still strong as long as my heart beats. I wont allow the royal family's memory to be dragged thru the mud by some low life scum. I am Kryptiz Sayian elite and was first protector of the royal sayian bloodline.......And in under 10 minutes i will be the one to kill you.

((Im going to go with that i dont know who cajun is beside the fact that my charecter was first in line to gaurd the sayian family back on the planet. I know in the old rp's we were close freinds but i thought it might be good to start off a new. My charecter thinks all of the royal family was killed but vegeta and thinks your just a impersanator))

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:55 pm
Cajun finally spotted the target and it was finally reveiled as a male Saiyan , who spoke of Cajun as if he was an impersanator of the royal saiyan blood line. Cajun braced himself as the saiyan spoke of killing him in the next ten minutes ...

" lol Ha ha ha , Saiyan you must not have you head on your shoulder right. 4laugh Or is it that you were caught in Frieza's blast but managed to survive ? cool I am infact the " Second Prince Of All Saiyans " only to be out - done by my foolish brother " Vegeta " ... There shall be no saiyan blood spelt on this planet , but you shall fall in combat if we spar . Your chance's are better here if you just come with me back to * Planet Annex * , shall you refuse this would have been a waste of a trip ...

Beep Beep ... Prince Cajun he's an ex - elite , one of the protector's of the saiyan royal bloodline ... Beep Beep

" lol Ohhh now I get it , your one of father's ex - servant's " ...

(( It's a wonder why father didn't kill the fool , he's seems like a brut. Better watch this one ... ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:05 pm
(Hmmmm The kings second born he say........Not many people knew of the kings second child. He was far to proud of vegeta to ever praise his second born. Maybe this realy is prince cajun musent let my gaurd down tho.)

"I served no one you little brat, Exspecialythat airhead of a father you claim to be desendant from. My job was to simply keep them safe not serve......"

*Kryptiz looked down at his fist now clenched tight and shaking and mumbling recalling the moment that freiza destroyed there home world and killed the king as he was onbourd freiza's ship. ((Broly movie flashback))*

"I couldnt even do that tho.....Freiza along with his men were no match for us that day...they killed the king along with the rest of our men. I managed to kill 3 of them before narrowly escaping from the ship and freiza's 2 hench men Daboria and Zarbon. I was on my way back to the planet to alert everyone of freiza's betrayle and the death of our king but before i could even enter the atmosphere the planet was destroyed blasting my pod out of control damaging my controls i drifted for weeks until crash landing on a the first planet I saw. I stayed there repairing my ship scrapping up anything i could of the planets inhabitants.....They were very welcoming but after killing a few of there leaders they were more then happy to help hahaha. Since that day iv travled planet to planet looking for any information i could on Freiza training getting stronger so one day i can exact my revenge for what he did.

BUT ONE THING I KNOW FOR SURE THAT WHEN THAT PLANET WAS DESTROYED THE KINGS FAMILY!.....MY FAMILY...... AND OUR ENTIRE RACE WAS DESTROYED THAT DAY!!!! ONLY SAYIANS LEFT WERE THOSE OUT ON MISSIONS AND MYSELF! SO TELL ME NOW WHO YOU REALY ARE AND HOW YOU MANAGED TO LIVE INSTEAD OF FADING INTO HISTORY WITH OUR RACE!"

*Kryptiz was now getting a lil upset the memory of old wounds stiring in his head was causeing his power level to rise even more with him unaware. Pulses of energy being released from his body with a vicsous wind. the water below then was uneasy waves crashing onto the shore.*

Off-Beat-AppleSauce

Original Tycoon

10,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Saiyan Prince Cajun
Crew

Gracious Millionaire

6,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:28 am
Cajun had just about enough of the saiyan now known to be " Kryptiz " and was ready to speak himself ...

cool " HA , I have to say it was a touching story. You should maybe write a book someday saiyan. Now fool listen to me , I havn't the time , nor is this the place to tell me one of your lame stories. I am here to locate saiyans and bring them back to * Planet Annex *. Refuse now and you shall never see any fellow saiyans again. Ha anyone for that matter ... twisted

With that said Cajun got ready for a spar because it seemed that the saiyan wasn't going to come just because the prince said so ...  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff