Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply One on One RP's
The Choice is Yours Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:45 pm
Kai's face darkened. "Inform the others, increase security." he ordered, scooping up his cloak and twirling it around to quickly fasten it. "Steve... Keep an on everyone till I return." he added with a glance over his shoulder as he unlocked and opened a closet hidden under the stairs. From it he pulled twin short swords that he quickly fastened and concealed under his cloak. "No one leaves. No one comes..." he added grabbing something else from the closet before locking it and turning for the door. Pausing Kai turned, "Don't let the guests know that anything is different... And your eyes open. I don't like all this one bit."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:49 pm
Saiya bit her lip. He had helped her, protected her even. It wouldn't be fair if she didn't repay the favor at least the little that she could. "You shouldn't." She said softly as he moved to pass her, her hand catching his cloak. "You can't fight what they've got with swords and they won't hesitate to add your name to the list." Her voice was soft and she had pulled her hood over her head to hide her face. "They'll use him against you, infect you." She bit her lip. "One for the sake of many, let it go."  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 6:54 pm
Eyeing her, Kai decided something. "I need to know what you know." he whispered, leaning in close. "Hurst is one of us... And I don't just abandon my friends based off of the word of a stranger."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:00 pm
Saiya's teal eyes stood out even under the darkness of her hood as she met his eyes before darting them around the room. "You don't want to know what I know, not all of it." She answered before meeting his eyes again. "It's a weapon, a virus. They steal supernatural's to test it on and perfect it, they've released a couple, sent them back to their families." She bit her lip and looked away from him. "The results are death for everyone. I have information and I need to get it somewhere it can be used."  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:09 pm
Kai ground his teeth, he hated doing nothing. "Then they've made this personal." he stated turning, he grabbed his pack and tossed it Steve. "Restock that enough for two through Dragoste Pass." he said to his friend before turning back to Saiya. "If they want you dead, then it seems to be in my best interest to keep you alive."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:16 pm
Saiya blinked at him. "Not necessarily dead. I think they'd rather get even for all their trouble first. Besides they don't know what all I have or where I have it." She commented as Steve disappeared into the back. She looked out the door and frowned. "We can't go that way, the cleaners are just waiting for me to come out that door." She told him as she eyed him warily. "You believe me? With out proof?"  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:35 pm
Kai smiled tightly. "There are many ways in and out of this place." he answered. "And yes... Call it a fault of mine." Kai added, walking around the room and gathering things they'd need in the journey ahead.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:44 pm
Saiya chewed her lip, thinking, as she watched him. "When do we leave?" She asked him. "And what is the Dragoste pass anyways?" Saiya was born and raised in the city. She had never actually been outside it's walls, even for a moment. The small city part was the closest to nature she had ever really been.  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:53 pm
"Dragoste pass is the only way to get to the town of Schätzchen. But it is also one of the most dangerous places... Rock slides, hidden fall traps, etc." he explained as he pulled out a bag from under a cabinet. "And we leave as soon as its dark enough."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:01 pm
Saiya frowned. "We have to go through a forest?" She asked him with slightly wide eyes. "In the dark?" Her eyes watched him warily as she pushed back her hood. "Is that sane?" Honestly she had issues with the dark and had never been in a forest. "Isn't there a bus? Or a taxi or something?"  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:04 pm
Kia chuckled. "A bus?" he asked, shaking his head. "You truly are a city slicker." he said as he put items he had been gathering on the table in the hall. "Of course through the woods, that's what I'm here for... And yes at night. Unless you'd like your friends out there to find you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:11 pm
Saiya thought about some of the pictures in the files an shook her head. "No I don't." She said with a bit of a shiver at the thought. Biting her lip again she looked at the table and fidgeted with her coat sleeve. "I uh.....I've never left the city..." She admitted regarding his city slicker comment.  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:15 pm
"Well that's my job." he said off-handedly. "I guide tourist through the pass." Kai explained, examining the contents on the table for a moment before walking over to the main desk. Muttering to himself a bit he leaned over it and started rummaging for something.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:24 pm
Steve reached over Saiya and set the bag on the table. "You taking this tiny thing into the forest?" He asked with a smirk. "Watch yourself runt, you just the right size for a snack." Saiya watched him with wide eyes and looked back to Kai. "You promise there isn't a bus?"  

SkieChan
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

17,375 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

kcsb91

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:27 pm
Laughter floated from where Kai was hanging over the desk looking for something. "Don't mind Steve, he's just trying to get you back for earlier." Several things came flying over the desk as Kai muttered. "Where the hell is it?"  
One on One RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff