Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
The Red Joker with a Black Ace up his sleeve. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:25 pm
US release date is tomorrow.
Yay! heart
Which version are you going for? Black Ace, or Red Joker?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:47 pm
There were TWO Start Force games? I remember about the one with the blue lion thing and the green thing, but I never heard of the constellation one. I dont even know how it looks like. It was the one where the guy has that blue lion and uses it to turn into the future Megaman, right? I really forgot about that game since it's TV career didnt go that good. I'll give it a try though.  

MaverickDrifter

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:06 pm
digi734
There were TWO Start Force games? I remember about the one with the blue lion thing and the green thing, but I never heard of the constellation one. I dont even know how it looks like. It was the one where the guy has that blue lion and uses it to turn into the future Megaman, right? I really forgot about that game since it's TV career didnt go that good. I'll give it a try though.

You've just completely lost me. Seriously, I couldn't be any more confused if it began raining old ladies with bad British accents in banana suits.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:11 pm
Wantcookie
digi734

You've just completely lost me. Seriously, I couldn't be any more confused if it began raining old ladies with bad British accents in banana suits.
Ok. A while ago, I saw the only Megaman StarForce episode to be shown in the U.S. A while before or after THAT, the first Megaman StarForce game appeared. The covers had some kind of animal on them, so I guess they were animal themed. After that, I heard nothing of that era of Megaman. I never knew there was a sequal. This thread jolted back my memory. So Im deciding to try out this game.  

MaverickDrifter

Topaz4293

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 8:12 pm
I'm going for Black Ace, what about you guys?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 12:50 am
The demo on Nintendo channel is okay, I guess, but it's not megaman... not at all.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:15 am
digi734
Wantcookie
digi734

Ok. A while ago, I saw the only Megaman StarForce episode to be shown in the U.S. A while before or after THAT, the first Megaman StarForce game appeared. The covers had some kind of animal on them, so I guess they were animal themed. After that, I heard nothing of that era of Megaman. I never knew there was a sequal. This thread jolted back my memory. So Im deciding to try out this game.
What are constellations named after?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:48 am
auS-e-Dude
digi734
Wantcookie
digi734

What are constellations named after?
.__. Animals. But yeah I never heard of a sequal to the StarForce series.  

MaverickDrifter

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:04 am
Topaz4293

Red Joker, for sure. biggrin
I prefer giant exploding lasers to black holes. 3nodding
@Kegan: It's a matter of preference. You have to put aside your expectations of what a Megaman game should be if you want to get anything out of it. Personally, I like the strategic elements added, which really come out when you go head-to-head with someone else. And some of the stuff you can do is really freaking awesome, like dropping a sun on someone. The story is never that great, as it's basically "FRIENDSHIP!!!1!" over and over again, but the battles can get really intense and ridiculously difficult later in the game. Spade Magnes in that demo is nothing but a pushover compared to Rogue, Hollow, and Gemini to name a few.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:29 pm
I just got Black Ace today. So far the game seems very different (in a good way) from the past two in the series. I liked 1 but couldn't really get into 2, I was debating on getting this but once I saw Black Ace I bought it right away lol. Definitely worth it to me.  

Diablo Helios

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 am
User Image
What.
Dammit, Capcom. You always do this to us. You allowed us some stuff with the last game, but then you take it away with this one.
Then again, if you actually know what these are, it levels the playing field over Wi-Fi by a hell of a lot. So...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:02 am
Once I get and finish the second game, I am SO going for Red Joker.

Why? Because mostly it's that Red Joker's NFB does a crapload of damage, and that the noise forms are probably going to be excellent.  

GrandDragonic

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:10 pm
Wantcookie
Topaz4293

Red Joker, for sure. biggrin
I prefer giant exploding lasers to black holes. 3nodding
@Kegan: It's a matter of preference. You have to put aside your expectations of what a Megaman game should be if you want to get anything out of it. Personally, I like the strategic elements added, which really come out when you go head-to-head with someone else. And some of the stuff you can do is really freaking awesome, like dropping a sun on someone. The story is never that great, as it's basically "FRIENDSHIP!!!1!" over and over again, but the battles can get really intense and ridiculously difficult later in the game. Spade Magnes in that demo is nothing but a pushover compared to Rogue, Hollow, and Gemini to name a few.

I just hope the head to head isnt as cheap as SF2. Seriously, I came across mostly Tribe Kings and lost in the first turn thanks to their broken Big Bang Tri-attack.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:25 pm
Wondering if there will be a wave scanner like in SF3...probabaly not.
Wave
]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQMVpldTz5Q

BlueSparker

Prince Noir

3,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:44 am
I got it today its nice its the first mega man game Ive played I think when I finish it ill play the other Starforce games.
Oh and I got red joker  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces