Submit

should they have killed lelouch
  yes
  no
View Results

lShadow Rainl

Durem Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:51 am
i also think it sucks that now he made suzaku live forevr and be zero forever. i mean not even he had to be zero forevr  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:34 am
crying why lelouch why crying  

code geass c2 101

Lovergirl854

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:37 pm
I was pissed too I think they shouldn't have killed him. crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 6:59 pm
i wonder if there gonna make any more after number fifty  

lShadow Rainl

Durem Bloodsucker

-Senka-of-Darkness-

Firebreathing Otaku

15,500 Points
  • Charged Up 100
  • Team Charger 100
  • Power Converter 150
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:14 pm
ummm i have n idea wat your talking about sweatdrop if your talaking about nuruto i don't watch that show lol  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:36 pm
It's a complicated matter...i was sad when a lot of people died in Code Geass... like Euphie, Rolo and definetly Lelouch...but why not Nina?  

Hidekitty-medic

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Hidekitty-medic

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:37 pm
i is puddleduck
i also think it sucks that now he made suzaku live forevr and be zero forever. i mean not even he had to be zero forevr

He did?! eek man i must have missed that...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 pm
yeah cuz he gave suzaku his geass and said that he could live as zero and give up the small pleasures of life for all eternity, and suzaku said that he accepted the geass  

lShadow Rainl

Durem Bloodsucker

Kawaii Kawaii Sakuranbo

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:50 pm
crying crying i still can barely beleive they killed him off! i loved lelouch, sure he was evil, but it was for a good cause....well and a bad one too. He did it for a better world AND to get revenge on his father so.... crying gonk cry sad

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:18 pm
ushiO_akuMu
I cried when lelouch died .. crying coz truly .. i'm a big fan of lelou sama .. crying he was my favorite character .. yeah .. really .. waaaaahhhh!! I think he shouldn't have been killed! scream now that suzaku knew that lelouch was making the world better for them to live on, and more nicer crying he shouldn't have died! he shouldn't have died .. crying really .. haven't they realize that lelouch is their hero? gosh .. scream .. soo sad it ended up like that .. lelouch loved suzaku and nunnally soo much .. and lelouch cared about his friends too .. crying love lots to my lelouch sama .. I hope there will be r3 .. because .. you know what? .. the geass, back to the geass .. he did kill his father by overcoming his geass right?! w/c means both of his eyes have gained geass now and remember, his father was IMMORTAL .. and about the immortality thinngy, it is gained by overcoming the geass on both eyes, and when one kills an immortal by the same geass, you will gain his immortality, BUT!!!!

: you must sacrifice your life first then you would be an immortal .. well .. I think lelouch is still alive! .. waaahh blaugh code geass fans! don't loose hOpe! heart blaugh

User Image

ushiO_akuMu
uhhmmm .. sorry to say this but .. I HATE C.C!! ..

tinmcampy

LovelessIsMyName

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:41 am
NO!!! I was still watching the Anime when a spoiler told me that he died. I'm MAADD!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:43 am
ummm...isn't there supposed to be a third season?  

Hidekitty-medic

Dedicated Genius

8,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kirasea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:31 pm
well its really hard to say cause with him dead the anime ended really well but on the other hand i wish he didnt though  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:53 pm
yeah. maybe season three's gonna be about suzaku or c2  

lShadow Rainl

Durem Bloodsucker

Darth Akaya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:52 pm
lShadow Rainl

Suzaku wanted to be punished for killing his father (he really wanted to die, actually), so Lelouch gave him a punishment that would keep him alive (since that there would be chaos if "Zero" dies).  
ANIME!!!!!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff