Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
YAY for in-game cheats. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAY?
  YES, I LOVE THEM.
  NO, you cheater.
View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:07 pm
I wouldn't use a cheat that played the game for you either.
I'm to particular to let anyone play my game for me without me at least being able to guide them a little in what I want my character to have. And if that were the case, I might as well play myself anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:12 pm
Purple: Oh I'm not pissed at the game it's more myself but I take my frustration out on the game and blame it for being stupid when I know it's me. Yes, I know I'm crazy we've covered that issue, moving on. xd

Yeah, see you and that time limit of yours is an issue so I can understand your reason more then most people. *shakes head* No, I don't think I would consider that cheating.

I guess I got into games way later then I thought because my games usually if you finished a level it like somehow saved your progress and so when you started it back up you were on the the level you were last at. Well except you wouldn't be in the same spot you would be back at the beginning of that level if you stopped in the middle. However, this one particular game I didn't mind gave me a chance to blast the slaves repeatedly. sweatdrop Yes, my hero character was a sadistic little bugger. twisted

Kid you not? Sonic made Dr. Robotnik!? Huh...how do you like that. I always thought Sonic was a bit of a jerk in the beginning good to know I was right. *nods* I hear ya. Oh you can pick back up your control of the character after you pass the part you're stuck at. It just seems rather pointless to me.

Dude: I hear ya I'm the same way. I have to do things myself so if I screw up I have no one to blame but myself. Not to mention I've found I play games very different from some of my friends. For example I have Tenchu Wrath of Heaven or something like that for the PS2. My friend and I took turns playing at one time she rocked with the girl Ayame I think it was and I rocked with the dude Rikkimaru. Our playing styles of these two ninjas were like night and day. She'd rush out and attack a guard or run along roof tops drop down kill and hop back up. Me I snuck around practically everywhere. I watched the guards knew their every move, knew if another would come along to join them, knew when they'd turn. I'd sit on the wall watch the whole area knew who I could kill in just the right places to not get caught. We played like night and day, but man was it fun!  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Lol, well, I don't see much difference between using a level code and using a skip level code. xd But that's me.

Yeah, the first games were really brutal. I'm not that masochistic, tho; I just want to play it, not replay it a million times.

Yeah, Sonic is a bit, uh, arrogant, isn't he? And now that you know how the story started, he really doesn't have a reason to be so narcissistic since he's the one who started the whole thing, does he? xd

Lol, that sounds like me and dude when playing ninja-type games - two totally different styles. xd Dude plays like you, and I play like your friend. surprised

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:22 pm
Actually my style differs based on the type of game i'm playing.

There have been lots of games where I just rush in and kill everyone I can.
But there are also ones that I can just sit there for 5 mins just watching the bad guys and memorizing their patterns.

I switch between the two modes quickly based on what I'm up against and where the fight will take place. Sometimes I even like to draw my enemy into a trap. It's great fun. smile  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:34 pm
Purple: Level code and skip level code??? *nods* Yeah, I have to admit the first games were brutal now that I got to thinking about it I had another that if you quit during the game or died you had to start all the way at the beginning. It was called Warlock, based on some movie I think. *shrugs* I don't know it was fun that was all I cared about. lol

*nods* Yeah, arrogant is a good word for him. And you're right now that the truth is out he has no right to act all casual about things and like such a pompous good guy when he's not.

Seriously!? Cool! That's awesome!

Dude: *nods* Agreed so does mine. Depending on the game and my equipment depends on how I'll go in. If I've got a freakin machine gun, grenades and such or a sword with a healer in the background and/or mage I tend to go in head long. If it's just me and I'm a ninja I tend to sneak sit and watch then attack. I'm such a freak and it's so much fun!

Oh I love luring the enemy into a trap so much fun! Especially when you drop down and run your sword threw their...okay this is getting a bit violent never mind. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:21 am
LOL
You want violent games?
Try "X2 wolverine's Revenge"
I like doing stealth strikes from the top of buildings, and using his adamantium claws on their faces.  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:29 pm
Mm...only sometimes especially those times that I have a really bad day and would love to hurt or kill something usually the one that has pissed me off. So yeah then I love violent video games.

*nods* Hmm...I was wondering how that game was.

Oh in Tenchu they have stealth strikes too and if you can build them up completely you get cool title and kicken new gear. I love dropping down and running my sword threw the guy's head or the girl, which I can use often, dropping down on the guy sitting on his shoulders with her shins squeezing head spinning around and flipping off so he falls to his knees looking at his own arse. It's hilarious to me.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:31 pm
3nodding  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:46 am
YAY, for violent games!

mrgreen  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:24 pm
Ahmen brudda!!  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:31 pm
Let's think of more.
One the other hand, every game has at least a small amount of violence.
The only question is, how much.  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces