Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Trouble at Inuzama Mountain Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:58 pm
(i`m jonin.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:01 pm
((Reread my last post, edited to put in jutsu information. And Rock, its your turn if you can.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:02 pm
Biki saw aro comming towards him sn he jumped in the air ready to cut him in half with his sword,  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:07 pm
Aro metatora
(i`m jonin.)

(how r u jonin??)  

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:14 pm
(sorry i made 5 shadow clone.the only way i can be jonin i took the exam.)

aro saw biki then he made hand signs as quikely as he could"fire long sword."aro said as he bloke biki`s sword attack then he made more hand signs then put his hand in the ground."elimental sword."aro said as he pulled out a earth sword.
Jounin can perform:
60 Academy Jutsu
50 Gennin Jutsu
40 Chuunin Jutsu
30 Jounin Jutsu
5 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:16 pm
Cam leapt back his hands flashing through signs as he put his nunchuks away.

((Ok, that means you have 25 Jounin jutsu left, and what level are your two swords?))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm
(the earth one is chunin the other is jonin.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:26 pm
(mines was jonin ps aro u cant break my sword cause its on fire and its my arm)

Biki moved out of the way as he landed on the floor.

Rockgirl809

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:33 pm
(i said bloke plus i think you got that jutsu from me.)

aro`s clone made hand sign for aerial explosion then spit out gas but not in the air but a round biki and cam.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:48 pm
Cam shrugged and blew the gas away with the Controlling Winds jutsu, centering it around Aro. Then he raised one arm, and wiater flowed from a jug on his hip and began swirling around it.
"Oh come on, you've got two swords, there are two of us... I saw we duel it out!" He laughed.

((I'll handle this as soon as my comp stops lagging.
Jutsu used:Mizu no Yaiba (Water Sword)
Description: Creates a sharp sword made of solid water in the user’s hand. As the user's control improves, he can manipulate the shape and size he/she wants the sword to have, from a tiny dagger to a massive decapitator sword. At the minimum requirements, the sword has minimal offensive power, able to make slight cuts and tears in the flesh of an opponent, and susceptible to high pressure (an opponent breaking the blade with a weapon of his own).

and:
Yadama Furooseigyo (Projectile Control Skill)
Description: A basic skill for those learning to master the art of wind control. With the ability to control air currents the user can utilize them to their advantage when throwing projectiles such as kunai or shuriken, using the wind to aid the speed and trajectory of their weapon. Someone with a 5 in control would only be able to give it a slight boost in power, while someone with a control of 40 could make them fly twice as fast.

Chuunin can use:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu - 1 = 34
25 Chuunin Jutsu - 1= 24
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

When you use jutsu, this is what you should be doing, to keep track of what you can and can't do.
))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Aro97

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:53 pm
aro used subbtituion jutsu then appered behined cam and slashed tords his head.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:54 pm
(we have 2 cotinue this later or tom. cause im goin out shoppin)  

Rockgirl809

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:03 pm
((Aro, just so you know, I suggest that you create some shadow clones to warn people like me and Rahenno so we can come and back you up, otherwise, you might lose considering I think ronnel is above your level fighting wise and he has Biki as support. Rhenno is at his office and I am at borderguard.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:05 pm
((Maa maa Kash, this isn't Ronny boy, this is Cam, a chuunin, and it's for his mission with Koi.))  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:17 pm
Biki did hand signs and did Yojin Bunshin no Jutsu .A clone just like Biki came up behind Aro holding a kuni to his neak.As the clone was holding the kuni to aros neak it light on fire."I thought this was actully going to be fun but its not."Biki said.

Chuunin can use:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Genine Jutsu=24
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu=9
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers