srong12

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:45 pm
razz how much is it @_@?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:12 pm
im gonna pre-order it next thursday from amazon for $245.99 so i can avoid taxes and any recycling fees plus they are having free shipping so ill save around $30 on taxes and other stuff......ill just have to wait an extra day or two to get it.  

SteelGorilla

SteelGorilla

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:49 am
i just ordered the PSPgo from amazon i should be getting it no later than the 6th... i was able to avoid taxes ($21.87 @ 8.75% in c.a.) and shipping cost 'cause they have this thing for orders above $25.
i think saving that much is worth waiting a few extra days for it.
i might do an unboxing video.....maybe.......i havent decided yet

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:38 pm
i heared the psp go is going 2 suck  

Xx_Kaos_Demon_xX

SteelGorilla

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:53 pm
Xx_Kaos_Demon_xX
i heared the psp go is going 2 suck

no....its gonna be amazing !!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:30 pm
I heart psp go (White)  

iDionology

SteelGorilla

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:42 pm
iDionology
I heart psp go (White)

its nice..
im gettin' black  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 12:27 am
yay version 6.10 & SensMe channels  

Rimi Rail

3,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

whitewolf10
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:54 am
who do you hear that from that is was going to suck....and what information did they provide to you to back up that claim? if you need to have a disc to play your psp then yes it will suck......other then that i dont see any reason right off the bat that it will suck. i like how people do that oh this game is going to suck...though it's not out yet that's what i heard though i dont know where i heard it from or if anybody actually said it....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:33 pm
i bought my PSPgo from amazon and its taking forever to get here!!
it is now day 4 i know its not much but this has made me very impatient...
i got the free shipping option and i am regretting it now.....DAMN YOU USPS!!  

SteelGorilla

SteelGorilla

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:35 pm
my PSPgo came in the mail and its really good im very happy with it.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:36 am
lol steel your funny ranting about how your pspgo isnt there yet then next post saying your happy with it...what happened soon after you posted it arrived in the mail? dont forget steel mail isnt delievered on sunday and i do believe that is anywhere in the world not picking on you but you posted about your psp not arriving yet on sunday....  

whitewolf10
Crew

srong12

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:35 am
here the thing,i heard you have to download games... off of the store,no disk,now that dont seem so bad BUT!!! here is some bad parts of it: you cant trade games,and what if your psp dies...and never works again... now what? ._. all that money on games would be for nothing.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:39 am
srong12
here the thing,i heard you have to download games... off of the store,no disk,now that dont seem so bad BUT!!! here is some bad parts of it: you cant trade games,and what if your psp dies...and never works again... now what? ._. all that money on games would be for nothing.

I would hope you'd have all your digital content back up.  

The Full English
Captain

Aged Citizen

4,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Neo Eternity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:22 am
Okay I really think if you people have bought 3 or 2 or 1 psp this is stupid, unless u have the fat psp and you want to upgrade, I mean really they make a new psp every year so you could have saved up your money and maybe have bought a good tv or invest it in neobux (I am not related to this). So please think twice before you get another psp, I don't care what the "new" features are but please, with that money you could do alot of good things or you could save up and get something you want. Thank you for reading this.

~Neo Eternity/Santaeid/Blackflamez/TotalWarTyrant/~King of Chaos~/Wiilikepie/Bob  
PSP - Coming Soon!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff