Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Deadliest Game Characters Round 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:47 am
LEts take this to PM, but the Hookshot isn't offensive it support it can't hurt Snake, the Bombs can be used on Arrows too.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:12 am
Eris5
bullshit to that whole post. You forgot about Snakes I don't know Rifle and the fact that shields back in the day were not designed to withstand bullets. Snake would kill link in one shot no contest. Your whole researched was biased because of picking favorites.
His Patriot Rifle

But here is the flaw that I see: Snake blends in with the background making it damn near impossible for link to find him. And also, snake doesn't go for body shots because his enemies normally wear bulletproof (or flak) vests. In the games it is also better to shoot the enemies in the head with the tranq because it will knock them out immediatly while if you shoot them in the body it will either take 2 shots or shoot him once and wait for him to pass out a minute later. And the only chance that Link would have is if Snake would miss because all Link has on his head is a green nightcap. But, there is also a flaw with that, Snake doesn't miss.  

Plexilate

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:53 am
So...i take it that we used mine and Hector's idea about this? So can we have our own forum for this? And those of you that are Crew+ i already posted about this. It would be better in a forum since its just like spamming right now in this kind of thread.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 am
Sorry did I just hear yours and hector's idea?. No. This was my idea to have it's own sub-forum. I also have an idea of how this would weork too. But I will PM Hector about it because I was the first person to say I wanted to help out.  

Zombie Swagger

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:39 am
I say its a stupid idea and we should just drop the whole thing...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:57 am
I think everyone is forgetting a very key component of Link.

If he trys to die, the triforce in his hand will save him.

Ducttape_Bandit

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:59 am
true...spider has a point...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:23 pm
Well, I think link would win if they faught in a gladiator like arena. But it wouldn't happen like that. The field would be:

- A Boat in the ocean while in a thunderstorm

- Link's Training Field

In Link's Training Field, Link wouls have the advantage, where as on the boat, Snake would win.  

Zombie Swagger

Rockgirl809

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:27 pm
snake would really win on a boat but if it was link's field he would have the triforce with him  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:29 pm
Link has the triforce everywhere since its within him. But, if it was on a boat Link would simply slip on his underwater armor. So that he can breathe underwater as well as the air. And then surprise attack Snake. Link could also turn into a Zora and then jump in the water and still attack Snake, but it would be within the water.

Ducttape_Bandit

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:34 pm
Exactly child, also if it was a one on one in open field from afar he could win if he has rupees because he can put on his red armor and be invincible until he is poor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:37 pm
Or, to save his ruppees until things get up close and dangerous, he can turn into a Goron, and since Gorons are rock Snake's bullets wouldn't affect him. Besides the magic he would use would get him up there, then he would use his magic armor.

Another note, Navi or whatever fairy or twilight he has on his will help him describe his opponent. And help defeat him or her.

Ducttape_Bandit

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:39 pm
Also depending whether or not he has his ocarina, since he could just travel forward? in time and kick snakes mother down a flight of stairs while she is pregnant with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:42 pm
Yes. Im trying to think of the other things Link has from all the games.

If he didn't though, he could change into 4 people and kick the crap out of Snake. 4 vs. 1 haha.

Ducttape_Bandit

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:45 pm
It's really hardly a match, he can also fly on a leaf and control the wind.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff