Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Raikiri Wing: Boy's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:52 pm
She sighed and stepped in. she scanned the names to find the one he was looking for.

" why do we have to go to that room?" she asked as she continued to search the names.

this, she was enjoying.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:55 pm
BM kept searching... he knew the kid was here... it might just take a while to find him.

"We have to go to that room becasue dear Abaddon is, or was, a psychotic and disturbed young man, and is room is filled with evil energies becasue of the emotions attached to the lad... ad well as some rather evil things, mainly dead kittys and drugs..."  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:00 pm
Yue raised an eyebrow and looked up at him.

" I know my past was bad and that I'm bad but, that kid sounds very....off."she said.

she shook her head and started looking for names again.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:08 pm
Bm grinned, but you couldent see it for the un natural shadow cast by his hat. He continued to look down the list of names.

"Oh yes, and his older brother is here right now, a young man named Vlad, pale complexion, black hair, sly as a fox, and cool as a fish on ice, quite the charmer actualy.... AH HA!!!"

BM's eyes lit up.

"Found him, room 666... figures dosent it, comon..."

BM dashed over to the elevator and hit the up button.  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:12 pm
Yue's eyes blinked. A flicker of shock lit up in her eyes as she heard the discription of the guy. She slowly followed him to the elevator and stood there silently. That was the same one she snapped at in the hospital. she had a drop of hope in her eyes that he wouldn't be there right now. who knows what would happen if he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:17 pm
((dont worry, your safe, hes flirting with the gil he was ontop of when you snaped at him.))

BM got into the elevator, waited for his apprentice to get in, then hit the 6th floor button... he was praticly pissing himself with anticipation... he wanted all the power that young man had left behind. He dashed out of the elavator at the 6th floor, down the allway, and he stoped infront of room 666.

"Vlad's been here..."  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:21 pm
She stepped out camly. whenshe head that he HAD been here she calmed a little. she followed hid to the door.

" I just hope that he doesn't come back." she muttered to herself.

((good. I don't need a fight hapening blaugh ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:35 pm
BM pryed the knfe out of the dead kitty on the door, looked at it, then slipped it and the kitty into his robes, then he opned the door and stepped inside, the room looked like a scene from Nightmare on Elme Street... the stench of blood was overpowering, it was perfect.

BM quickly moved into the room and started rooting through Abaddon's things...

"Quickly, take any relics of dark power, and anything coverd in blood, and anything dead, we need it all..."  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:40 pm
The smell of blood that was so overpowering too her sensitive nose, she became very dizzy and swayed a little. she did as he asked and picked up the things that he wanted. Knives, daggers, dead things and everything else. her nose picked up everything and she was swaying more from dizzyness.

" can we leave soon?" she asked as she put her hand over her nose.

that didn't help, her hands were covered in the sent.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:00 pm
BM was too busy picking through the former residents things to nitice what was being said, he was lost in a world of twisting anger and hatred, of betrayal and mistrust, and he loved it, he absorbed the power of these emotions and his power swelled, he loved ever moment of it. The he snapped back into reality, into the bloodstained room of a twisted and now dead youth.

"y-y-yes.... gather up everything and follow me...close the door behind you..."  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:05 pm
Yue nodded and staggered out of the room, closing the door behind her. she breathed in fresh air and sighed. she could feel all the same emotions she had in that room. yes, the kid had the same emotions as her but, she didn't turn out like that kid. The hatred, betrayal, anger, everything was encircleing the items she held. she began to sawy again from dizzyness.

(( I'll be right back))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:21 pm
BM hurried down the stairs, it was wonderful, the sixteen year old boy had sufferd more than anyone ten times his age, and it had all been left behind in his wonderfuly evil things... he must have found atleast 50 dead kittys in that room, he even thought he say a dead orphan boy who had been skinned alive... it made him giggle.

"hehehehehe... this is going to be fun"  

Inaluke

Ketsueki-Yue

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 5:13 pm
Yue carried the things as she made her way down the stairs. she was vary dizzy now but, didn't want to pass out, that was weakness to her. She stopped every now and then to catch her breath and to fight off the blurring vision.

(( I'm back, Sorry it took longer that I thought sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:37 pm
(( eek dude, how did you search room 666 for...whoever he is?! that's my room!! i'm kinda in there at the moment!! did you not read the post?! it doesn't really matter, i'm justing letting you know that you might want to change that...))  

DragQueen_69

Inaluke

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:36 am
BM got to the bottom of the stairs, stopped, and realized somthing, he had nowhere to use any of this stuff... maybe the girl had a room somewhere. He turned to the girl as she came down the stairs.

"You... do you have a room anywhere? We need somewhere quiet and secluded to do this and im relativly new on campus..."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff