Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
Wingardia Wing: Girl's Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:09 am
Darius and Jessie made it to the edge of the woods right nexr to Wingardia. He looked at the building and sighed. That's where Lily was. He was going to see her now. This made him happy.

"Looks like we are here," he said in a neutural tone hiding his exitement.

((G2G folks))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 4:58 pm
Jess nodded, and smiled. "Darius I've got an Idea, hang on." Jess stood silently in a small patch of grass and closed her eyes. Soon a tree grew quickly and rapidly out of the ground picking up Darius and Jess and setting them on a branch as the tree grew they flew higher and higher until Jess opened her eyes and the tree came to a hault.

She looked into the window of the building and smirked as she saw Lily lying on her bed crying her eyes out. She found the right room Man am I good or what? "Darius Look." She said pointing through the window at Lily. "Just knock on the window, she'll let you in, then when you guys are done talking just wistle and I'll come back for you." Jess smiled at Darius hoping this would at least help him gain a little of her trust back.  

georgia_peach5

TaiBaiWong

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:18 pm
Darius stared at the window and urned to Jessie.

"Thank you..." he said.

Darius crawled down a branch to the window and stared through it. There was Lily, crying all alone. Darius frowned as he looked at her. She was so sad all after what had just happened recently. He didn't know if she wished to be disterbued but he had to try.

Darius moved his hand to the window and lightly wrapped on it, hoping to gain Lily's attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:28 pm
Lily lay on her bed trying to calm herself when she heard a small rapping on her window. She turned to see Darius sitting on a tree tapping her window. She jumped up off her bed and walked to the window, gaining control of her tears and willing them to stop as she opened the window. "Da- Darius what are you doing here? You are too weak to be climbing tree's 12 floors. In fact when I-- When I left you were to weak to stand......" Lily looked at him with concerned eyes, not even thinking that he was he to see her, but rather to perhaps take back an item she had of his or something of that sort. Even if she was broken up with him she still cared deeply and was extremely worried at what kind of pain he might have gone through to get to her window.  

shining_lights

georgia_peach5

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:31 pm
Jess smiled. "My pleasure."

As Lily came to the window and started ranting about Darius being too weak to do this Jess nodded along but said nothing for she knew from the angle Lily was at she was not able to see Jess and Jess figured that was probably best that she didn't know she was here. She waited quietly waiting for Darius's reply, and as soon as he jumped off the tree and into her room she'd be able to reverse the tree back into the ground untill she was needing again to bring Darius back down to the ground.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 5:54 pm
Darius smiled weekly, "Well...I had a little help," he stopped, knowing that he really shouldn't say anything about Jess just yet, "Woah, woah-"

Darius's legs gave in slightly and he fell forwards, leaning against Lily. Her skin felt warm when he touched her.

"Yeah I really shouldn't be standing...but I am..."  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:02 pm
Lily looked at Darius's eyes as he fell into her arms. "Oh Darius come on now." She helped him in the window and to her bed where she let him sit down. "Now lay down Darius if you keep going like this you could pass out...." Lily looked at him and felt the tears forming again. She realized this was going to be much harder than she had anticipated. "I'm sorry that I look so ugly right now." she said turning away from him because she knew full well that her eyes were very red from crying and her mascara was running, and her pants were caked with dry mud, her tank top looked ok though because she had changed into that when she arrived. "So what did you need?" Lily asked sitting on top of her dresser, still slightly turned away from him as she saw the tree dissapear from sight in her window. Strange she thought, but she had other things to think about and dismissed the tree rather quickly.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:10 pm
Darius happily lied down on the bed like Lily asked him. He watched her as she scrambled around the house. He saw Lily's face and saw the sadness. He knew that it would be tough to talk with her.

"Lily you aren't ugly, even when you were covered head to toe in mud I saw no ugliness in you, just pure beauty. As for what I need, I need to talk with you," Darius said these things with a soft gentle voice that he always was prone to use in moments like these. He was good at consoling with others and the words that he spoke were true.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:18 pm
Lily smiled. He cared. She jumped off the dresser and sat quietly next to him. She wasn't sure what he needed to talk to her about, but she was about to find out. "Sure Darius, we can talk about any-" Lily's voice cracked as she supressed another sob, trying desperatly to look strong in front of Darius. "Anything you would like." She finished her sentence, and tried to smile for him. She couldn't do it. She let a small sob out and lay her head against Darius's chest. "I am so sorry Darius.....I know Jess told me it would be better if I left you alone.....and" She sniffed "And she could be right, but I don't want to leave you Darius. Really I don't think I could go on." She said through her tears, just happy to be in his arms, even if it was temorary and he would probably leave any second now.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:26 pm
Darius looked at her and sighed, "I know...she told me everything about the fact that she wanted me, about the fight in the gorge, about the lies, everything. She had apologized though, she realizes now that there is only one person I want...and it's you," Darius then lifted Lily's head up to look at him, and he moved his head up to look at her, he then kissed her on the lips, holding her gently and running one hand through her hair.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:32 pm
Lily looked at Darius questioningly as he said that Jess had told him what she'd done, and smiled when he said she was the only one for him. As he kissed her, Lily felt something she'd never felt before- Like a spark going off in her mind that Darius was the real deal, this wasn't puppy love, this was real and no one and nothing was going to come between them, and she was a fool to think that in the first place. Lily lay a hand on his shoulder kissing back softly not wanting to the one to break the kiss.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:43 pm
Darius's lips formeed a smille as they held the kiss for who knew how long. But as unfortunate as it was all things must have an end and thus, Darius broke the kiss, but he still held that warm, gentle smile, that made him so innocent. Many had wondered what made Darius so innocent, even with the wings, he still maintained it, though as those who had grown close with him would know. It was the pure ble crystals that stared right into those same blue eyes of Lily.

"Lily...are you ready?" he asked her, "To come back to the forest?"  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:48 pm
Lily looked confused. "Why are we going back to the forest so soon? Darius you are not going anywhere if I have anything to say about it. You are weak and I am not going to allow you to go back to the forest tonight. Maybe tomorrow when you are well again ok?" Lily said looking at him with pleading eyes, she did not want to see Darius going out in his condition and she'd to what ever she could to make sure that he didn't. "In fact...." she smiled "It might be wisest for you to stay here tonight......??" Lily was a little worried about the suggestion, she didn't mean anything by it, she just didn't want to see him in the pain of having to walk around with how weak he was.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:00 pm
Darius looked at Lily a little confused. He was happy that she cared but, he had a few questions.

"But where will I sleep?" he asked her, he didn't want to take over Lily's bed and he couldn't think of any other possible way. Darius tryed to move himself up but he couldn't. He knew he would most likely have to move so Lily could lie in her own bed.  

TaiBaiWong

shining_lights

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 7:04 pm
Lily laughed. She had, had the same thoughts buzzing around her head, but she sighed and looked at him. "Well......" She didn't exactly want to say it but both of them in her bed was the only option. She figured Darius had got it and she remained firm. "Darius there is no way you'd even make it out of this place, you couldn't even move yourself over."  
Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff