Crew

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:31 pm
brawlmaster12344
killrkrispx
i think that hannah montanah and jonas brothers suk but my little 11 yr old sisters like them so i hav to listen to the songs wen they blast it on their cd player but omg has anybody heard the song scoty doesn't know by lustra??? hannah montanah stole the guitar from that song for one of hers i wuz all wtf is this wen i heard it and blasted scotty doesn't know to show my sisters that it was coppied and my mom yelled at me cuz scotty doesn't know is a hella interpropriate song for their age level XD

i have a cousin who has "HER" on notebooks. One of these days i am going to dump gas on them and throw them in a firepit, along with a match and roast marshmallows over the flames

i wouldn't do that... the marshmallows would probably get contaminated and become toxic XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:35 pm
Di5a5terp13ce
killrkrispx
i thought that rock band the beatles was a little odd because u know i don't really like the beatles and to other people out there who do i don't really think it would b gh/rock band material like it wouldn't b that chalenging at all... but now get this they are makeing(or have idk if it out yet) LEGO ROCKBAND wtf i think they r crazy i mean seriously LEGO????? its like childish a bit...

at least they are making rock band pearl jam but still...

THERE CRAZY IF THEY MAKE LEGO ROCK BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

there is no "IF" about it... its confirmed they had a add in gamepro sad with pictures and preview info didn't read it tho because i am not interested. and if u search it on gamespot u will find it :/ harmonix just went dumb with this one i didn't even know its possible... wuts next rockband (dare i say it) jonas brothers?!?! this could lead to a dark future for videogameing (rockband jonas brothers isn't comeing out to my knowlege thank god for that but trust me it will O_O)  

killrkrispx
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

brawlmaster12344

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:18 am
killrkrispx
brawlmaster12344
killrkrispx
i think that hannah montanah and jonas brothers suk but my little 11 yr old sisters like them so i hav to listen to the songs wen they blast it on their cd player but omg has anybody heard the song scoty doesn't know by lustra??? hannah montanah stole the guitar from that song for one of hers i wuz all wtf is this wen i heard it and blasted scotty doesn't know to show my sisters that it was coppied and my mom yelled at me cuz scotty doesn't know is a hella interpropriate song for their age level XD

i have a cousin who has "HER" on notebooks. One of these days i am going to dump gas on them and throw them in a firepit, along with a match and roast marshmallows over the flames

i wouldn't do that... the marshmallows would probably get contaminated and become toxic XD

oh nevermind. I'd still burn them  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:27 pm
Rock band Bratz ! that what they are thinking !  

Special Agent J

thehealingcow

Shy Kitten

7,500 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:12 pm
Unknown Marine6665G
killrkrispx
i thought that rock band the beatles was a little odd because u know i don't really like the beatles and to other people out there who do i don't really think it would b gh/rock band material like it wouldn't b that chalenging at all... but now get this they are makeing(or have idk if it out yet) LEGO ROCKBAND wtf i think they r crazy i mean seriously LEGO????? its like childish a bit...

at least they are making rock band pearl jam but still...

THERE CRAZY IF THEY MAKE LEGO ROCK BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh thats nothing try rockband for the psp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:41 am
As much as I love Rock Band,I'd say they're just running out of ideas-unless,should it have kid friendly songs,that's who it may be for-the kids out there who might play the game  

xXstar_queenXx

Fashionable Shapeshifter

5,525 Points
  • Rebuilder 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

Antivirus Program

4,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 8:37 am
Lego Rockband. I saw this in the store many times and I felt no desire to buy it. Usually I have little or a lot of desire to buy something. But this is just so ridiculous, I cant even find words to describe it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:07 pm
for the psp rockband its actually not that bad i got it a month b4 it came out and it was free well all my psp games r cuz i hav a modded one so i get them free  

killrkrispx
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gangsta0901

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 2:15 pm
rock band sucks. there making gay games like lego, who the hell would buy that s**t!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:34 pm
O.O!
lego rockband?????
that's gayy. xp  

x__DolphinsAreGaySharks

Dapper Noob

450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

killrkrispx
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 4:28 pm
The Who: Rock band is next hopefully it will be good... that might be able to save them  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:38 am
*smashes door* effing HM! I refuse to type her name....  

xxkakenutsxx

Chaos and Butterflies

Eternal Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:16 pm
Im sure there could always be worse GH or Rockband games. . .
I dont like Legos are bad. I like playing with Legos!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:36 pm
i rented lego rock band and i can say this if you have a 360 it is worth renting for achievements i got all but 4 and i culd hav got the 4 i just gave up on it cuz it got kinda boring but i got almost all the gamerscore on it in the week of renting it and some of the rock band 2 dlc works on it. my frend bought it so i might borrow it from him later to get the last 4 but i don't know  

killrkrispx
Crew

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200

cappthebest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:44 pm
ha ha ha rockband beatles was great for fans and lego rockband is great for noobs who cant hit notes to save there life  
GH Talk!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff