Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:48 am
Topaz4293
Lan might be Geo's Grandpa cause if you remeber his dad's name was Kelvin not Lan, also I bet Megaman EXE. is bored if he was stuck in a time capsel I know I would be.

I prefer to think that there's no relation, but given the weird things that Capcom has pulled, you're probably right.
Wait, didn't the end of EXE 6 have some weird "And now we're married and have kids, who I have called by name" epilogue? What did he name the kid...?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:40 am
No clue but I'll check Megaman wikia. I've only played Megaman X8, Rockman Zero1 through 4, and the starforce series.

I just checked and there wasn't an ending like that the series just kind of fell off the face of the earth. Most fans, though, presume that Lan got a life and lived happily ever after. I serriously doubt Capcom would let that happen but lets just go with the rest of the fans on this one.  

Topaz4293

Luce Arcana

Fashionable Lunatic

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:25 am
Wantcookie
Demon0fMists
Lan is your FATHER!

Not unless he's changed his name, face, and bone structure.
Oh, and died. Or became waves in space.

I dunno, dude, your response made me lol

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:10 pm
I've only played Megaman 3 White and I beat the s**t out of it!!! I mean, I fought every boss and got almost every giga chip!!!  

L a s t B a s t a r d

Supersephiroth7

Interesting Codger

3,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:59 am
Wantcookie
Topaz4293
Lan might be Geo's Grandpa cause if you remeber his dad's name was Kelvin not Lan, also I bet Megaman EXE. is bored if he was stuck in a time capsel I know I would be.

I prefer to think that there's no relation, but given the weird things that Capcom has pulled, you're probably right.
Wait, didn't the end of EXE 6 have some weird "And now we're married and have kids, who I have called by name" epilogue? What did he name the kid...?
His son's name is Patch I think.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:06 pm
Topaz4293
No clue but I'll check Megaman wikia. I've only played Megaman X8, Rockman Zero1 through 4, and the starforce series.

I just checked and there wasn't an ending like that the series just kind of fell off the face of the earth. Most fans, though, presume that Lan got a life and lived happily ever after. I serriously doubt Capcom would let that happen but lets just go with the rest of the fans on this one.

From what I remember, he got married to Mayl, works at Sci-Lab , and had a son named Patch with a Netnavi named Megaman Jr.

Random guessing for crossover:
Maybe an old computer from the Star Force age traveled through a worm hole in space and traveled back in time into the EXE era. That computer then connected to the network in that time and through a series of random and coincidental events, Lan found this computer and made Megaman go through it to find out what was inside, he followed that computer's connection which stood connected to Geo's time. There he reached Earth and met Geo....Nope, doesn't seem to work does it? Oh well, I gave it a shot.

BlueSparker

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:56 pm
Hmm.
Dunno what to make of this.
Thoughts?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:18 pm
Wantcookie
Hmm.
Dunno what to make of this.
Thoughts?
I played and restarted and played and restarted 1 so many times.

Maybe it'll be a mix of Battle Network 1 and Star Force 1? The time travel thing puzzles me.

Nintendo of Europe/Australia, release it here! gonk  

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

BlueSparker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:41 pm
I just pissed myself. JESSSSSS!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items