Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto Shippuden-Dark Trust

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for people who share an interest in the Naruto/Naruto Shippuden series or for people that just want to have fun, 

Tags: Naruto, Shippuden, Roleplay, Akatsuki, Uchiha 

Reply The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance
The Sand Village,Blood path cave Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:40 pm
(sorry about that. I had to cook and eat dinner then shower)

Within 15 munutes Samantha saw Suki, the dog, and the goddess emerge from the cave. "Thank you," she said to the Goddess and the dog. "You're welcome," the Goddess said as the dog barked, and nuzzled Sam's leg. Sam was again surrounded by light and snow, and then the Goddess and dog were gone. "Suki, are you okay?" Sam asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:09 pm
"Yeah I'm fine..." Suki said embarrased. "I'm sorry I don't usually freeze up like that..and I shouldn't have and then you go in and have to rescue me..I meanI'm a jonin I should know better than have things on my mind!" she rushed "And-" she stopped when she saw the look on Sam's face.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:22 pm
Samantha hugged Suki. "I'm glad you're okay, let's go," Sam said as she picked Sarah up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:33 pm
Suki smiled back" Yeah thanks..." she said gratefully. "Now let's get moving!" And she ran ahead smiling to herself. Now she had TWO friends. ~maybe it is going to be okay...~ she thought.  

yume suki-sama
Captain

Pyrokinetic_Heroine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:37 pm
They soon reached the out skirts of the Sand Village

(reply in that forum)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:25 pm
Pado waits for Taka to arrive in the front of the sand village blood path cave  

Pado The Farmer

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:27 pm
Appears in a flash of leaves which fall as he looks upon the farmer, "okay I am here to make sure you get to you're location safely, you may proceed sir" he spoke out as he walked beside Pado.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:29 pm
"thank you so much for coming along to protect me I really appreciate,now let's get moving"Pado says as he starts walking towards the cave  

Pado The Farmer

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:31 pm
Walking along side of Pado, his eye's kept forwards but flew from side to side as he scoped the area around him with great effort. "not at all sir, its my job to make sure you make it there, no need to thank me" A smile appeared upon his face as he still kept to scouting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:35 pm
"ok,I'll make sure not to get myself into any trouble"Pado says as he passes by tall sharp rocks making sure he doesn't tip over and fall on any of them  

Pado The Farmer

Impossible Reject

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:39 pm
out of nowhere a chunin ninja jumps out and throws two shuriken at Pado.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:40 pm
His eye's flew from his path towards Pado and made sure he did not make the wrong step, for it could probably be fatal. With each step he moves along swiftly. "good to hear sir" he spoke out in a soft tone, as he waited for the passing. Pulls his sword out and move in front of the farmer as the kunai fly off of his sword.  

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pado The Farmer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:41 pm
pado dodges the attack from the chunin ninja and runs behind taka for protection  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:42 pm
"Oh that was a close one,thank you taka but it looks like he's coming again,help me!"pado says as he tries to stay close to Taka  

Pado The Farmer

Skyward Knight

Dangerous Prophet

3,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:44 pm
Places his hand up, lifting his two fingers in front of his face "Raiton Kage Bunshin no Jutsu" three clones appear beside him. Sliding his feet back, as ready to charge, the other three do the same. "Shunshin no Jutsu -Body Flicker Technique-" All three of the clones disappear in a sheet of leaves that fall, and reappear covering all sides of the ninja coming in closer to grab him. Taka, eye's burst open into focuse as he initials the "Bunshin Bakuha -Shadow Clone Explosion-" which sets off his clones as they burst upon the ninja releasing there Lightning, upon him which would stun him or knock him out.  
The Akatsuki-Dark Alliance

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff