Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
If you could have any RE creature Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chrisromantix

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 1:01 pm
I'd love to have a pet Yawn trained to do my bidding!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:27 pm
My first thought was a cerberus guard dog, but that's a bit boring ain't it?

Always thought Ivys were cool. Big ol walking plants... That spit acid that can melt your face off. I'd want it as a butler.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:18 pm
Mr. Kennedy
My first thought was a cerberus guard dog, but that's a bit boring ain't it?

Always thought Ivys were cool. Big ol walking plants... That spit acid that can melt your face off. I'd want it as a butler.
"Master. Your guests have arrived!"
"Oh god! The pain!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:35 pm
"Ivy man, what do I keep tellin ya? Can't keep spittin acid on every b*****d that doesn't tip you!"

Wonder what it smells like. Probably not a delicious lilac aroma.  

Mr. Kennedy

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:09 pm
I imagine it smells kinda like rotting meat. Just assuming because there are some carnivorous plants out there, whose digestive juices smell like rotting meat. The smell attracts flies, which the plant feeds on. And more to the point, I'm pretty sure it's not acid the plant spits, it's more like a solution of enzymes.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:02 pm
I dunno having a pet from RE woud be kinda sketchy seeing anyone of them can infect you with a scratch, and unless you the T-virus antidote. But if you had something like birkin. one scratch and you'd be screwed no getting away from g-virus.

but if I could have one with no chance of dooming myself or humanity I'd have to go with a hunter just cuz they are bad a**, and may potentially be submissive like a dog.  

Severance09

zaploid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:46 pm
I'd Love to have a zombie lion <3 train it to do tricks, fetch me soda from the fridge, and keep plenty of T-virus antidotes and also maybe some tranquilizer.....YAY!!!

Is there such thing as a zombie butler? ._.

that won't eat you?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:42 pm
Does Nemesis count!?! Cause if he does i want nemesis!!!!XDthat would be awesome.
"So Nemesis how are you today?"
"STAAAAAARS!!!!"
"That's fantastic!!!...wait what are you doin with that rocket launcher!?!"
xd anyway,if Nemesis doesnt count I'ld have to go with a Licker just cause that would be so awesome for me cause I'm lazy and could tell it to use that tongue of its to get me stuff...or have scare the crap out of peple by hanging of the ceiling and hissing/growling at them.It'ld be like a giant pink/red and bloody guard dog! xd  

Itai Ame Yoru

draegin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 5:07 pm
I think I would hands down want to have Nemesis, just because I think he's the most gorgeous evil creature that the series has presented so far. I'm getting a tattoo of him, actually. 3nodding

And if not Nemesis, then I would pick Alexia's first transformation from RE: Code Veronica, just because she's pretty cool and sexy looking.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:44 pm
Quote:
I think I would hands down want to have Nemesis, just because I think he's the most gorgeous evil creature that the series has presented so far. I'm getting a tattoo of him, actually.

Niiiiice.I debated getting a Nemesis tattoo at one point but then I started thinking I should try to get a mural of Wesker across my back or somethin like that.but i dont think it would go well with the banner Im getting done soon that will be crossing my shoulders XP -sigh-oh well,I can hope xd  

Itai Ame Yoru

Haito_Kurusawa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:58 pm
a licker, and teach it to give me a drink 0.o  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:33 am
Ghost Elf of Shadows
We all know that there are a veriety of creatures through out the RE games. Well if you could tame one of those creatures, which would you want for a pet?

I would want a Licker heart Those things are adorable

I've always wanted a Licker, or an RE5 Reaper. But i have always wanted a t-virus bunny.  

Elaineybrainey

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:12 pm
i would like to have plant-42 if i could control it, that or nemesis, but they would stay outside in their own shed......^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 10:32 pm
You're gonna need a bigger shed.  

Biohazard EXTREME

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:57 pm
lol ur telling me  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]