Title Defence Mr.Sandman
  ******** you, Ota! Stop spoiling the game! D=<
View Results

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 1:46 pm
Vyhradené  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:45 pm
I'd say do Mr. Sandman or DK first
Mr. Sandman because of his almost impossible Challenge requirments (come back from an almost KO? That's completely random!)
DK because he's a hardass

Other than those 2, I've pretty much mastered everyone, with a challenge or 2, (or 5) excluded. I'm willing to help with the guide if it is needed  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:07 pm
KeyBlader1
Mr. Sandman because of his almost impossible Challenge requirments (come back from an almost KO? That's completely random!)

Other than those 2, I've pretty much mastered everyone, with a challenge or 2, (or 5) excluded. I'm willing to help with the guide if it is needed
For the challenge

When he's knocked you out, skake the controls or press 1 and 2 real fast. before he's knocked out, he'll support himself with his lega nd roars. You dont get knocked out, but you only regain a fourth of stamina.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:09 pm
digi734
KeyBlader1

For the challenge

When he's knocked you out, skake the controls or press 1 and 2 real fast. before he's knocked out, he'll support himself with his lega nd roars. You dont get knocked out, but you only regain a fourth of stamina.

I don't think he meant he didn't know how to do it. XD  

otawara

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:13 pm
otawara
digi734
KeyBlader1

For the challenge

Well a lot of people dont know how. I recently found Bald Bull's 1-hit KO spot.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:26 pm
digi734
otawara
digi734
KeyBlader1

For the challenge

Congrats. I found out ten years ago. >_>

Sorry. XD
I also know Glass Joe's, Von Kaiser's, and Piston Hondo.  

otawara

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:29 pm
otawara
digi734
otawara
digi734
KeyBlader1

For the challenge

Sorry. XD

Same, as well as Great Tiger's, King Hippo's (not title defense), and Bear Hugger's  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 pm
otawara
digi734
otawara
digi734
KeyBlader1

For the challenge

Sorry. XD
Thanks. But yeah, you should make one for TD Bear Hugger and Aran Ryan, He has one of his old boxing gloves tied to a rope. Did I mention it has a ******** HORSESHOE IN IT?!?  

MaverickDrifter

otawara

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:33 pm
KeyBlader1
otawara
digi734
otawara
digi734
KeyBlader1

For the challenge

Sorry. XD

Same, as well as Great Tiger's, King Hippo's (not title defense), and Bear Hugger's

Great Tiger?
King Hipo?
Bear Hugger?
=o  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:40 pm
otawara
KeyBlader1
otawara
digi734
otawara

Sorry. XD

Great Tiger?
King Hipo?
Bear Hugger?
=o

Bear Hugger TD: 3 Star Punch when stunned. NO. MATTER. WHAT!
King Hippo: Counter his hug when he has no crown
Great Tiger TD: When he does his ultimate attack (I swear to god he screaming ACHMED the whole way through) Don't dodge, counter every copy, then during the final spin, duck, wait for him to get dizzy, then star punch (doesn't matter if it's 1, 2, or 3) his a** to the mat. Not just an auto KO, but an auto win!  

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points

KeyBlader1

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:50 pm
I apologize for the double post, but Ota and I found something amazing. Contender Mr. Sandman has a GLITCH! After a Dreamland Express (that triple uppercut attack), hit him 3 times and just whale on him with right hooks, the guy will just sit their and take it. Quick and easy KO!
*Credit to this glitch discovery goes to Otawara, I just confirmed it  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:58 pm
Looks cool, Punch-out is on my "to buy" list so this will probably very useful  

nerdyninja

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:01 pm
Just a heads up: look out for Von Kaiser in TD mode. After you knock him out, he gets up and does that head shake thing, but then he yells, "ATACKAAAAAAAA!!!" and delivers an overhead punch that's an instant KO  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:23 am
digi734
Just a heads up: look out for Von Kaiser in TD mode. After you knock him out, he gets up and does that head shake thing, but then he yells, "ATACKAAAAAAAA!!!" and delivers an overhead punch that's an instant KO

>_>
Dude. We know.  

otawara

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:03 am
otawara
digi734

>_>
Dude. We know.

CRAP! I KEEP GIVING OUT STUFF THAT PEOPLE DON'T NEED!  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff