Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
[Operation Moonrise] - Sailor Moon Returns to Italy & Japan! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

After seeing Sailor Moon returning to Italy & Japan, Do you now think its possible now to get the series back?
  Yes, I believe we have a chance!
  Yes, I believe we have a chance & voted on Moon Chase's survey to help the cause!
  No, I'm still a fan of the show, but even after this news I still dont believe it will work.
View Results

Kayla Tsukinochan

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:35 am
While I'm an advid Sailor Moonn fan, there are too many reasons Sailor moon is of limited suply. Getting it is extreamly difficult, as it is, but its still out there. If Japan Ever decides to resell the rights, its up to them, but with all the various anime being pumped out, Sailor moon has beenn put onn the back burnner.

Your best bet.... look for it online.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:57 pm
BREAKING NEWS UPDATE:

Its been confirmed, Sailor Moon will be returning to Italy in Jan 2010! More info can be found here! It seems its not a redub, just reairing the Italian dub!

This is good news! If Italy gets the rights back, soon other countries will!! ^-^  

Senshi_chan

Senshi_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:24 pm
Kayla Tsukinochan
While I'm an advid Sailor Moonn fan, there are too many reasons Sailor moon is of limited suply. Getting it is extreamly difficult, as it is, but its still out there. If Japan Ever decides to resell the rights, its up to them, but with all the various anime being pumped out, Sailor moon has beenn put onn the back burnner.

Your best bet.... look for it online.

Not anymore, it seems the license for the show just has reopened in Italy and they are re-airing it in Japan. Never give up as Sailor Moon says a lot.

There is a Japanese press release that said this:

However, it was not broadcast on television for a long time inside and outside the country in recent years. Because of many hopeful voices for a television broadcast from loving fans which were loud, the broadcast beginning on ANIMAX becomes the one to answer the expectation of such fans.

Sailor Moon was very popular before, and will be popular among children of a new generation who will become fans, and they will be touched by the show.

~~~~~~~~

If you continue to show support and do the best to get recognize, the companies will see there are many fans. To them many fans = lots of money to be made. It doesnt matter how old or new the show is! (DBZ is still around and its older then Sailor Moon)

Moon Chase is trying to reach the fan ommunity support to help get the show back. By filling up their surveys it will help them gain the info they need to send to companies like Funimation. They can contact and show their survey results to them. When Funimation gets the results, they can see its worth spending the money on to get the show back and do what they want with it.

Who knows what they will do. It can be a redub or just a dub of Stars. Funimation announced in Otakon that they are really interested in Sailor Moon and surprised by the voting results they have gotten on their website. They are just having trouble with Toei and Naoko.

It saddens me that fans give up right away to the thought of filling out a survey or petition to help bring the show back. It doesnt take long to show your support and if in the end it doesnt work, atleast you tried. If it works out, then you will be glad that you did it.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:23 am
Moon Chase survey is @ 263! We need to get to 500 filled surveys as soon as possible. The faster we get to 500 the faster we can let Funimation, Toei and other companies know we want the show back!  

Senshi_chan

Senshi_chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 pm
They have reached 351 filled surveys out of 500. Thanks to all who filled it out. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:10 pm
Now the survey reached 407!!  

Senshi_chan

Senshi_chan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 7:53 am
They reached their goal! Thanks to all who helped out!! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:59 am
Totally did the survey. I WANT SAILOR MOON IN AMERICA! scream  

StevenStBlaize

xSailor Chibimoonx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 6:14 pm
This is great news! Hopefully we will get this wonderful show back on air in America! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 7:11 pm
i hope so!!  

She-Lynx

4,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:17 pm
LET'S DO ITTTT. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:56 pm
YAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALRIGHT WE (hopefully) GOT SAILOR MOON BACK WHICH MEANS 9-9-09 MIGHT BE A GOOD DAY!!!!!!!!. I ALWAYS NEW SOMETHING GOOD WOULD HAPPEN ON THAT DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

StevenStBlaize

PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 pm
Did it work? Did it work!?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff