Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]
NUR MANGA or ANIME Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:03 pm
@Plexilate: Maybe, pm me the description of Sano with references and I'll see if I can get around to it.

@Koisu: Good because I'm not a very good colorist lol.

@Eris: Lol thanks and yea that is kinda my speciality. I will tell you right now though that character design, detail in penciling and inking is mostly what I do I can't do backgrounds to save my life and I'm not very good at coloring. Also the inking I usually do traditionally but if we get someone to color it like Koisu it's best if he ink it and color it because I don't have many good pens for proper inking.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:05 pm
I was kinda kidding cuz I didn't think you would actually say yes, but thanks. Gimme a minute and I'll pm it to you. But seriously, you are crazy good at drawing and you're only 14 which makes it that much better.  

Plexilate

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:25 pm
i will ask some people and get some old fight stories made.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:03 pm
I think the 1st manga should be an important moment in NUR history...like an epic fight / story build up...just so we can hook our readers. I know Mikyo and Sojiro's death was pretty epic. Hanzo vs Marquis was pretty cool. Me vs. Blade was pretty cool, Zeramaru vs. anybody really is pretty funny and cool, lots of puppets to draw though >.<

Hmmm so we need someone who is good at backgrounds huh...and koisu it would be nice to see an example of your coloring work it doesn't have to be a color manga though...in all reality a black and white or pencil type shaded manga would be pretty amazing.  

Eris5

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:16 pm
Hmm...maybe we can have 2 mangas:

1. For the serious fights/story build up
and
2. For the funny fights

1 would be fights like you said, but 2 could be like a Chibi type thing or something and the fights could be like the Chuunin vs AS and losing like I posted before, or any of the fights that are like Zeramaru vs Teddy's characters. lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:31 pm
Eris5
I think the 1st manga should be an important moment in NUR history...like an epic fight / story build up...just so we can hook our readers. I know Mikyo and Sojiro's death was pretty epic. Hanzo vs Marquis was pretty cool. Me vs. Blade was pretty cool, Zeramaru vs. anybody really is pretty funny and cool, lots of puppets to draw though >.<

Hmmm so we need someone who is good at backgrounds huh...and koisu it would be nice to see an example of your coloring work it doesn't have to be a color manga though...in all reality a black and white or pencil type shaded manga would be pretty amazing.
I've got a awesome beginning idea but the main story would be set in konoha. Is that alright?  

Dark-Ninja70

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:34 pm
Hmm...that sounds good to me, but if there is somebody that is really good at drawing backgrounds like destruction and mayhem they may want to start a chapter on Suna when Jake and Zeramaru and everyone decided to have a field day on Suna's infrastructure.

OH! I just remembered Firu's outbreak against papers and boxes! That would be hilarious to see in Chibi form. xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:51 pm
whats the story in Konoha? and ya Idont mind the story starting there. Just to switch things up though I think we should at least showcase a different village in each manga....  

Eris5

Plexilate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:55 pm
Yeah, Suna would be crazy difficult with all the destruction, abandonments, destruction, betrayels, destruction, killings, destruction. But, Konoha also had its trouble with the Arc, and I think Kumo is being attacked right now by Snow? All I know is that it might be easier to have the manga split up into multiple parts, maybe? I don't know, since I'm not really an artist I can't really help out in those regards. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:00 pm
Let me help I'm good at drawing and I've drawn like 7 chapter one they arn't that good but I havn't drawn a manga latly and I need to PM someone, I don't work for free but I'm cheap about 250 a page if there decent, PM me if ya need me I'm working on a new art style I'll post some examples of current work later.  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:21 pm
I could do backrounds!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:36 pm
Eris5
whats the story in Konoha? and ya Idont mind the story starting there. Just to switch things up though I think we should at least showcase a different village in each manga....
I was thinking about actually starting it off with some panels of the original kages and villagers with some dialogue showing how it came to be, how people died and showing the newer generation of shinobi.

Such as:

Many years ago a group of shinobi joined together...(etc)

They fought bravely for their friends and family but with every beginning....there is a ending....

((We could show how some of the original people were killed))

We are the new generation of shinobi

Yea you can kinda understand what my basic concept is.  

Dark-Ninja70

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:41 pm
ooooooo can we do the one were Susumu almost kills Naro and Oni saves him at the last second? (She was attacking me like crazy. gonk )  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:51 pm
do any of you remeber how i became leader of the Akatsuki?  

Oni_Soul

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 pm
We should follow a specific character that is an AS. I would gladly RP as him. And each week everyone follows what he does and then we start making like 5 chapters and release them every week one at a time. Then, we just follow out his week [Or hers. I'll RP as a chick too... If you guys like the idea]. And then we could like have 3 other people help out. We should have the story based in Kumo though. It is the most active and is starting out being attacked by snow. The story could show the struggles of the rising generation in a war. And the manga could be called what ever the RPC's name is. Also, maybe the RPC could have the 5 Tails and the story bases around her/him?

I am just saying I would like to do this because it was my idea. However i don't mind anyone doing it, I just wanted you to look this over.

I could add a WHOLE bunch of detail later too.

Coloring: Ok, well me and Arata are working together currently. We are doing the Manga at 500 a page. We are going to work up a couple chapters about Arata and Koi. Drawing by Arata. Coloring by Koisu.  
Artists Corner/ Advertising Sub [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff