Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply -~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!
Kahlan's possible offspring? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My theory is....
Possible
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
Total bull, it makes no sense
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Phanari

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 11:20 am
sabre_sword
I think it was my friend who introduced me to the series. She told me about it, then I went to find it at the library.
I too, also love the realistic overtones set in a fantastical world. And I'm a super-sucker for any kind of love story.
whee heart

And you wanna talk about love stories. SoT is the second deepest love story ever.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:45 pm
I think Kahlan may have a daughter who will be a Confessor and a Sorcerress not a Wizard.  

why_wait28

Phanari

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:33 pm
why_wait28
I think Kahlan may have a daughter who will be a Confessor and a Sorcerress not a Wizard.

That's what I think. It just makes sense...Shota kept saying that their FIRST child would be male. She never mentioned her second. And confessors usually have female children, so............yeah......  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2009 11:47 pm
Phanari
why_wait28

That's what I think. It just makes sense...Shota kept saying that their FIRST child would be male. She never mentioned her second. And confessors usually have female children, so............yeah......

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. But later on in the books, they mention that the war could be in fact their child becauise they caused it. Who knows? Shota's visions are crazy.  

why_wait28

Phanari

PostPosted: Sat Aug 15, 2009 4:03 pm
They say that? THAT'S SO COOL! ::can't wait to read it::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:12 am
Well...

*spoilers for Law of Nines*

Jax's last name is Amnel, so I guess Kahlan and Richard did have a child. Jax is probably there great-great-great-great-great-great-granddaughter or something. She also says she is a sorceress though that could have been her just trying to avoid telling Alex what a Confessor is.  

Shadows Fade Away

Phanari

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 8:54 am
Wow....and I thought Alex's last name was a lot like Sword of Truth. Oh. And the whole idea of the Law of Nines in the first place.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 10:58 pm
im really not sure. im actually kinda sad that i finished the series. i wish there was more. i really have no idea about kahlans and Richard's child. i'm assuming it would be extremely powerful but im sad we didnt get to find out about that  

Aquavender

Phanari

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:31 am
Aquavender
im really not sure. im actually kinda sad that i finished the series. i wish there was more. i really have no idea about kahlans and Richard's child. i'm assuming it would be extremely powerful but im sad we didnt get to find out about that

The series KINDA does continue. Law of Nines.

SPOILERS:

Alex's last name is Rahl. Jax mentions prophecy and carries a Journey Book.........  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:25 pm
Phanari
Aquavender

The series KINDA does continue. Law of Nines.

SPOILERS:

Alex's last name is Rahl. Jax mentions prophecy and carries a Journey Book.........

Spoiler alert:

There's also really big hints that Jax is a Confessor.
She wore a black dress, she said something along the lines of "Queens used to bow to me" and the ordeal with the Woman of Mastery. She said she was a sorceress, so I figure, in the SoT world, Richard and Kahlan's children (and all of the children born in that line) were Confessor/Wizard(Sorceress) babies.  

Xx-Epic-Fail-Xx

5,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
-~- Aydindril -~- We welcome our new sister affiliate, A World Divided!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games