Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Redemption - Iwagakure Hospital Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:29 pm
Katsuro look down as if he answers this question, he may get cast out from this village. But sooner or later, someone will know what is happening. "The Hokage did this to me. I was stupid enough to challenge him and go easy on him. Guess that I should have not went easy on. And the result for that, My left eye is missing because of him." He said as his vision was weird to him. he could only see with one eye and without two. His hyuuga eye was looking around the room, see as Rock change in when he was last here as a Shinobi. He look back at Yun and smirk. "The Name is Katsuro Kamisama. And by any chance, do you have a spare sharingan eye around him?" He asked so bluntly. Now that he was all healed, he will have to search for an eye of his fitting.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:35 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun had his eyes closed and chuckled.

"Yeah, not very smart to challenge the Hokage Hanzo. He's quite the fighter. As for an eye, sadly, we don't have any sharingan here. I actually just had my eye transplanted after my other one became useless for good."

Yun opens his eyes. His right eye was grey, his natural eye. But his left eye, he had a byakuugan.

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:38 pm
Katsuro sighed as he look down. He then look up at Yun and made a faint smile. "Is there any type of eye that is around here? Feels weird without two eyes." He said as he chuckled a bit as well. He does not care now if it is a Sharingan now, he just wish that he could have a Kekki genkai eye or something like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image

Yun Sung

Tsuchikage | Weapons Master | Sung Clan Head | Rain Swordstyle Shinji

Yun sat down.

"I know that feeling. I was born with only one working eye. You get used to it over time. However, we don't have any eyes to spare. Now, shall I send word to the Kusakage about your injuries?"

A pelican flies to the window as Yun has already started on a note.

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:03 pm
Katsuro shook his head as he walk up to Yun. " don't bother. Truth be told, I left that village. I really don't know where to go now. I may be wondering forever, or find another village." he said as he sighed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:08 pm
"Well then, you can stay here in the rock if you like. Our gates are open to all who need refuge."

Yun stores the letter in the pelican for later.

"Still, its not right to abandon ones village. How come you left the grass?"

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:19 pm
Katsuro eyes darken as to what the man said. he look out the window as he look back at Yun. "Revenge to the world for what they have done to my clan. The Kamisama clan was once a proud clan that had the right hand of justice. Most of their judgment was for the good of mankind, but no, the ninja world did not like that. So they wipe out my clan for their own fear. Fear that they would take over this world. But as I can see that my judgment was clouded with revenge that I forgot what was justice. Leaf will not accept me into their village as I murder a man by the name of Raito. I have murder a man that was only protecting his village from attackers. and I murder him like a dog. If you also want to know, Leaf is under attack by an old group of assassins. Leading the Assault is a old Uchiha by the name of Jedi. If you want, their is still time to aid them." He told him as it felt like a small story was being told. He look down as he sat in the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:23 pm
Yun slammed his fist against the desk in the hospital. His eyes were filled with disbelief.

"Jedi.....was my sensei when I was a mist genin...impossible...Why are they attacking the leaf?!?"

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:41 pm
Katsuro look back at Yun as as smirk came across his face. "Too kill Hanzo." He said, so plain and so simple. If Yun was to help, he would have to face Jedi and he may die by him. "Best be prepared if you are going to Leaf" He said.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:47 pm

Yun gets up.

"The Rock and the Leaf are both allied nations. However, do you know why the Rock hasn't been called to support them?"

Yun turns to Katsuro.

"Because the Rock is weak right now. And I am weak. I have yet to master most of my jutsu, the rock style, or even my byakuugan. I've been focusing on rebuilding the village so that we can help our allies. Yet, we can do nothing..."

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:03 pm
Katsuro did not know what to say to this. He look at Yun for some time as the Tsuchikage felt weak. He sighed as it seems that they need his hellp. "Alright, I'll join your village and help you out. If you can find a eye for me that I can use. You have all the time in the world to find one, but an eye for me would be great." He said as he got up from his bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:10 pm
"You sure you want this? You could go to any village you want. Heh, guess I can count myself as lucky. Welcome to the rock. What was your rank back in the grass? Also, your ninja class as well."  

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm
Katsuro look back out the window as he will have to leave behind his assassin life again. But this could be a great start for him as well. "I am Sanin rank or S-rank. I am a mix of Ninjutsu and Genjutsu." He told him. He still remembered when Kit was the Tsuchikage and so was Kenshin. So many pass Kages here. He just hopes that he does not screw up again like last time.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:33 pm
Yun smiles.

"Thats good. Since I am a weapons master, I don't know much about genjutsu and ninjutsu, only tools and some taijutsu. And to have another Sannin here. With you and Kenshin-san here, we should be secure while we recruit more students."

Cain the Blade

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 7:38 pm
Katsuro was surprise that Kenshin was still in Rock. He smiled as it seems that one friend he knew from the old was still here. "So. It seems that the Ex-Tsuchikage, Kenshin still lives. I'll have a little chat with him later. For now, I just need a new eye." He said as he look at Yun with his Hyuuga eye. The white patterns on it was something that will never be cut out as it was a gift from his sensai, Kashensu-sama.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff