Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
rumors Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xx_JustALie_xx

5,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 am
I am not apart of this guild, but I thought I would share my thoughts.

I don't know if he did it or not. He was proven not-guilty, so I say he didn't do it. I agree, that the parents told the children to say he touched them.

But in an interview I saw, I was kind of confused. Let me explain the interview.
The news reporter asked Micheal why he would do that and Micheal responded somewhat like this: "I didn't have much of a childhood, and I wasn't loved. Now, if you saw a kid who wasn't loved, and you knew how they feel, wouldn't you want to change that?"
And the news reporter said "No, not in that way!"
And Micheal said "Because you havn't been through what I've been through, mentally"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:39 pm
well we wont know if it is true but the supreme court found him not guilty so i think that should be the end of it lol biggrin  

Calicov

Aged Cat

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:19 pm
OneBulletToEndMyMisery
Well, I'm actually not part of this guild but I'm just coming to help out the cause because I know the true facts on M.J....The answer to your question is, no. He didn't but you see, parents of those kids told the kids to sleep over his house.Those kids loved him too, like as a person not as in a "Get freaky in the bed" kinda way.Now, all those parents had to do was get their kids to SAY that he did that and they could sue him for money.The parents probably got their kids to agree by telling them "Oh if you say that he touched your private places, we can get a lot of money." or, they beat their children sensless.Believe me, I don't think a man with no childhood at all, would touch young children.

I agree 100% with that.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 pm
UnKnown Bitter
OneBulletToEndMyMisery
Well, I'm actually not part of this guild but I'm just coming to help out the cause because I know the true facts on M.J....The answer to your question is, no. He didn't but you see, parents of those kids told the kids to sleep over his house.Those kids loved him too, like as a person not as in a "Get freaky in the bed" kinda way.Now, all those parents had to do was get their kids to SAY that he did that and they could sue him for money.The parents probably got their kids to agree by telling them "Oh if you say that he touched your private places, we can get a lot of money." or, they beat their children sensless.Believe me, I don't think a man with no childhood at all, would touch young children.

I agree 100% with that.

me 2  

Xx Her Name Is Alice xX

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

chrmdrulz

5,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:15 pm
OneBulletToEndMyMisery

That's what i've been saying for a long time.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 pm
Ty just announced he isn't the father.  

100 Percent Huggable

6,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Person of Interest 200

_Lcky Grl_LJC_LOVEHIMLOTS

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:56 pm
marshall11
i dont know to believe or not to believe

hell no!!! they never had proff of tht...i mean he was an awesome person  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:58 pm
Xx-insane-butterfly-xX
UnKnown Bitter
OneBulletToEndMyMisery

I agree 100% with that.

me 2

ik!!! exactly!!! cuz he was always a kid at heart =)  

_Lcky Grl_LJC_LOVEHIMLOTS

2,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Alexsa the dark princess

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:05 pm
NO!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:22 pm
I know for a FACT he wouldnt do any of that s**t
how do I know? glad you asked
I got to meet him when I was 6

**details in forum topic "i've been there"**  

vetyp619

Naughty Cat

10,950 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Befriended 100

x_iViCY

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:33 pm
kulta_mintlo
There is no proof to say he didn't do it, but there is also no proof to say he DID do it, so no one will ever know that.

But in my heart, I don't think he did. I think he just wanted some friends, cause he never got to really have any as a kid.

i Agree Buhh i Rlyyy Rlyyy Think he did NOT Do any of tht stuff damn as of rite now am listenin 2 his songs andd they got me cryin... sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:34 am
_Lcky Grl_LJ_LeTTe4Lyf
Xx-insane-butterfly-xX
UnKnown Bitter
OneBulletToEndMyMisery

I agree 100% with that.

me 2

ik!!! exactly!!! cuz he was always a kid at heart =)

I'm not part of this guild, but, I want to say something too. I AGREE!!! I see a lot of people making fun of him in CB. I made a thread about it saying its not true and they all said the same thing. "He could pay those kids!!" I feel sorry for him and the people above are right. Well, at least we know it's not true. I've never found so many people agree with me.  

II NeonBunneh II

Lucy Denimore

8,000 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:04 am
Not part of this guild, just sharing thoughts. I know for a fact he didn't do anything like that to children. He has three of his own for God's sake. And I know that father got his son to lie because they wanted the money. Either the father didnt want to seek justice for his son and took the money (that is if Michael did anything, which he didnt), or they simply lied. It breaks my heart to see that people are still ridiculing this awesome man even after his death. He's done so much that people cant celebrate him because of evil tabloids. I mean, he's donated to children, (even finding a liver for a dying boy, which he suceeded), he raised charites, and most of all, he raised three beautiful children. Sure, his way around children seemed a bit odd at times, but he was trying to live the childhood he never had because of an abusive father.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:43 am
The fact that there was no proof he did, the kid admitted Michael did nothing, and there was a phone recording of the kids` mom saying, "If they believe us, we can get away with the money" I say he is innocent.
Oh and he hired those people who make you fall asleep and ask you questions, that always make you say the truth. (I forgot what those people are called) So the person made him fall asleep, and he/she got curious and asked if he molested kids, and Michael`s response was NO.
Plus, there is a video of him where he sees a bug on stage and he doesn`t want to kill it/step on it, so he calls security and they pick it up and before the guy walks away Michael says, "Don`t kill it! Don`t kill it!"
So, if he wouldn`t want to hurt a bug, why would he want to hurt a child? Michael didn`t do anything to those kids.

aloeveriea

Lover

stare_if_u_dare

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:57 pm
i will never believe any of those rumors and i think its a shame how people are trash talking about him and this man just died it shows a lack of respect i mean yes he was kinda weird and yes he was childish he was a man when he was a child and a child when he was a man but that makes up his shining personality and who are we to judge  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff