Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Is anyone going to the memorial? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going?
  Yes ^_^
  Unfortunately not T_T
  Watching it on TV
  Still undecided
View Results

-Cupcake No Feelings-BFG-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:10 pm
I REALLY WONTED TO GO...
BUT I CANT sad

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:18 am
i didnt go sadly but my aunt did go she said she was crying cause she got there really early and she got front row she told me.  

Xx_nightbabe_xX

BluJayWay

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:23 am
Brad Ravenloft
Probably wouldn't go even if I could, not because I don't like Michael Jackson, but for the simple fact that I hate the state of California.

Oh, and where the @#$% is everyone getting these Thriller Jacket's for their avatars?!?! scream

It's a free item in the mystery item machine-well, at least that's where I got mine. It's a whole suite-the glove, the thriller jackets (normal and zombie) and the "moonwalk" (really, the avi is just standing on a moon).

To answer the original question, I'll be watching the memorial on Tuesday if its televised. If not, I'll have my own memorial by pumping MJ tunes all day.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:25 am
ohhihi123
Yea cause one of Michael Family Menebrs Know my mom and they called us to see if we can go and she said yes because my mom wantes me to say a couple words..beside i new michael jackson sence i was a baby.and hearing on the t.v that he is deaid i was crying for hours

wow page.....i know u in real life and u NEVER told me that u knew michael jackson.....well i guess since u never told me that means, u havent even met the guy and ur mom IS NOT friends with his family  

istarrynite

5,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:23 pm
I hope we can go! My parents are in love with him and his music, so I'm pretty sure we will go...strike that...it's on Friday huh?  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff