Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
For all you Mj haters.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think Mj missed out on his childhood?
  Yah. Maybe he just always wanted to be a kid that maybe his desicions were't so great...
  NO! he did this for the fun of it adn for the money! He is gay...
View Results

Amyroth

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:54 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Amyroth
hoshioni
i dont thnk he really did it, people are just too perverted thed rather believe that he did, then belive he dident want sex

Sex? You don't even understand the situation...
He gave a kid a blow-job, and then gave the family 250 million to shut them up.

And I understand you do?
Because you were there and witnessed it?
Didn't think so.

He was never convicted because the suit was dropped, but that doesn't mean it wasn't proven...
And when you publicly hand someone $250,000,000... It DOESN'T look good...
Not by me anyways.
OJ wasn't convicted either...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:59 pm
Amyroth
UnKnown Bitter
Amyroth
hoshioni
i dont thnk he really did it, people are just too perverted thed rather believe that he did, then belive he dident want sex

Sex? You don't even understand the situation...
He gave a kid a blow-job, and then gave the family 250 million to shut them up.

And I understand you do?
Because you were there and witnessed it?
Didn't think so.

He was never convicted because the suit was dropped, but that doesn't mean it wasn't proven...
And when you publicly hand someone $250,000,000... It DOESN'T look good...
Not by me anyways.
OJ wasn't convicted either...

see!
right there you proved the point!
Yeah he gave them the money to "shut up" and that was the ultimate goal.
to get the money.
everyone has different standards i understand that.
but the way you said things earlier was horrible.
he is now deceased that is no way to speak of the deceased.
i didn't know what happen, but things seem pretty clear to me that it has always been a sham.  

UnKnown Bitter

Xx_nightbabe_xX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 pm
LONG LIVE THE KING
M.J IF U CAN HERE ME WE ALL LOVE YOU.
PPL TALK s**t NOW BUT THEY KOE THEY LIKE U.
NOT EVEN LOVE YOU.
WE LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
RIP  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:18 pm
I don't believe that he did anything illegal to any kid. People took advantage of him. He was forced into an adult world as soon as he could interact and comprehend. He never got to be a child. He wasn't allowed to have friends. Yes, he likes kids a lot, but he likes people in general. Ever see his music videos? A good amount of them has him dancing with kids, he donated a lot of his money to people in need. He's been married, he doesn't need a kid to satisfy him. GTF over your egos.  

Hole Patrol

da lil joker

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:52 pm
why would people hate Michael Jackson he sings lots of good songs i dont hate Michael Jackson  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:56 pm
ok, if no one likes him at all ******** off go away go start a guild of your own and mind your own beeswax! i personally, am sad and i lourn for Mj i truley miss him a lot if any one wants to talk s**t bout the KING OF POP go ******** your self and its rude to say s**t about someone who has already passed away scream  

Hazzeyy

Xx_stay_fr3sh_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:58 pm
sad mad lol wahmbulance wahmbulance razz mad
Last Laugh_xD
Dude what the hell seriously! the man was an inspiration. Show some ******** respect a*****e! I was a fan. so what he did some things in the past that weren't so good but he did it for the public and attention. also he is a star well was, and could do whatever he wanted! He was just having fun - maybe a lil to much fun- but he was still doing what he wanted and maybe if he had some guidence, then he might have been fine. seriously what would you do if you were rich and famouse? i would probably experiment JUST like he did -kinda-

I did everything to be like him! I learned how to dance like him, sing like him, do the moonwalk, got all his songs, and i got his glove.....SO ******** OFF! He was a pop sensation in the music world and he inspired alot of famouse artist living today. He WAS NOT GUILTY FOR MOLESTATION! The boy say so himself so XP Now you don't have to like him, but seriosly don't trash talk him? It's not cool! he is dead!!! And besides most of us are in depression so DON'T ADD TO THE FIRE!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:49 pm
beat_freak98
ok, if no one likes him at all ******** off go away go start a guild of your own and mind your own beeswax! i personally, am sad and i lourn for Mj i truley miss him a lot if any one wants to talk s**t bout the KING OF POP go ******** your self and its rude to say s**t about someone who has already passed away scream

yah! >.< Im in depression -_-  

Last Laugh_xD

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:28 pm
Why are there any haters here anyways? This guild is a tribute to Michael Jackson. They can go rant somewhere else.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:49 pm
yeah he missed out of his childhood his dad would beat him  

J0-J0 The Gangsta King

Last Laugh_xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:10 pm
SOME PEOPLE HAVE NO DAMN RESPECT! Did you know there is a anew forward message that somes Mj in a coffin adn w) 2 lil boys inside and it says "Send this to all your child friends or you'll join Mj in there!"
it also says "He might have passed but nothings changed.." THAT IS PATHETIC!! scream HE IS DEAD YOU DON'T DO THAT TO DEAD PEOPLE!!! ******** ALL OF YOU HATERS! GOD I AM AT MY BOILING POINT! Also people say that he froze him self adn that he faked his death so that people would care..HE DID IT FOR THE FANS, NOT THE PUBLICITY OR THE MONEY! DID YOU EVER NOTICE THAT ALL HIS SONGS TALKED ABOUT IMPORTANT THINGS? THEY ALSO TALKED ABOUT LEAVING HIM ALONE AND LET HIM DO HIS THING! YOU DON'T SEE PEOPLE PICKING ON CHER OR PRINCE... SO LAY THE ******** OFF YOU ********! Is that a problem? WELL SCREW YOU! MICHAEL JACKSON IS ******** RAD!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:06 am
******** all dem haterz yall just hatin on him cuz he can dance better than almost anyone in da world so watch who said dat he mellested a boy or bleached his skin yall gon go 2 hell i mean why would he mellest a boy wen at tha time he had a gurlfriend he could do it with her these ppl dont think plus he just had kids  

ii_im_so_fr3sh ii

ottybodytoty

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 pm
michael jackson isnt a rapist
a little boy lied just to get money so for all u mjs ppl who think hes a rapist ur just jealous so stfu -_-"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:45 pm
x3-cookie_monster2-x3
michael jackson isnt a rapist
a little boy lied just to get money so for all u mjs ppl who think hes a rapist ur just jealous so stfu -_-"

Yes that true he just did that to get money  

toasterbread

u rock people123

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:32 pm
did u no micheal jackson died on my bday same as fara fawsit  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items