Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
SHAMLESS JOE >:O(JACKSON'S FATHER) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x dead again x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:04 pm
samurai520
petit mitaines
samurai520
petit mitaines
samurai520
with a son like that i would throw a party. no wonder he beat the hell out of him. im so happy he is dead. now all we need is for oprah and dr phil to die and 99 % of the rappers in the world.

Is there a point in joining a guild that mourns over Michael Jackson, when you DON`T like him? Thats retarded. This guild is for people who adore him, and enjoy his music. Oh and Michael didn`t rape anyone. The kids` parents lied to get millions. Oh and he was proven innocent in court. And its not "rappers". Lol, thats a rap singer. Its "rapist". Learn your grammar, mister.

i meant rap singers not rapists. and he wouldn't have payed the parents millions of dollars if he was innocent. get off of his d**k.

He paid them because the child`s parents kept lieing about it and they wouldn`t shut up. He had to pay them, there was no choice. And he was proven innocent, because there was no evidence that he did sexually assult that kid.. How could you be so sure he did rape that little boy anyways, were you there when he raped the kid? I don`t think so.

well how can you prove he didnt? ok lemme go into the other messed up aspects of michael ok... he hung his kid over a balcony, he made his other kids hide their faces, he named one of them prince michael jackson, and he called one blanket... but michael wasn't messed up. i think i would believe a normal person over a nutjob like him any day. he raped kids. stop standing up for him and get out of the dark.

My question is why are you posting in a guild that loves and respects MJ if you hate him. Get a life.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:11 pm
lets get some guys and get it on blaugh  

samurai520

ii-lilcandy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 4:31 pm
The king of pop is dead u ppl all know that i think :/  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:21 pm
samurai520
with a son like that i would throw a party. no wonder he beat the hell out of him. im so happy he is dead. now all we need is for oprah and dr phil to die and 99 % of the rappers in the world.

So did he do something to you that made you hate him so much?
because it seems like you knew who he was.. or you didn't?
you're just a pathetic ******** who doesn't give a s**t about anyone.
go ******** yourself and leave this guild
you're a ******** disgrace and i shouldn't be wasting my time writing this.  

UnKnown Bitter

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:22 pm
samurai520
because i hate people who support the evil in this world. and even if i am contributing to the evil by being like i am, i still love to get people like the MJ fans all worked up... gives me a chub smile

you're ******** disgusting and pathetic bro.
you have no life.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:02 am
i materbate over my brother  

samurai520

Yanni-Boo2

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:31 pm
i wold b mourning my sons death not talkin about a record deal or even goin 2 the BET awards  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:02 am
He showed no grief whatsoever..when my brother got killed my parents were so heartbroken and I just dont see how a father doesnt show any feeling toward his son's death..but yet most of the world is, i find it disgusting that his father has shown no compassion regarding the death of his son.  

Otuo

Otuo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:07 am
samurai520
UnKnown Bitter
samurai520
because i hate people who support the evil in this world. and even if i am contributing to the evil by being like i am, i still love to get people like the MJ fans all worked up... gives me a chub smile

you're ******** disgusting and pathetic bro.
you have no life.

thank you!!!! i wish i had as much of a life as you do! i would love to adore someone who ******** little boys... i couldnt imagine having such a great life!

Those charges were false smartass, the boy admitted that his father made him lie about the molestation charges. Also, how the hell are you going to talk about someones sarcastically "great life" when you dont have a life of your own. You payed 100 gold to join this guild and just talked mess about the greatest humanitarian, dancer, and singer that ever lived so shut the ******** up a*****e.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:52 pm
UnKnown Bitter
Ah yes that damn a**!
His son just passed and he's already talking about HIS record company?!
Serves him well that he isn't mentioned in the will

im with you all the way he sould fell like s**t..........@$$ hole  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm
samurai520
i materbate over my brother

AND YOU THINK MJ IS WIRED??? YOU OF ALL PPLZ NEED TO BE HELPED CAUSE YOU MASTERBATE OVER YOUR BRO YOU ARE THE F**KING f** HERE! super f** muffin mad  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:56 pm
he did bring up the jackson 5 and was the main reason how michael got where he was but yet it still wasnt right that he didnt speak highly of his son but talking about his new record deal and s**t..  

ItsDeondra-x

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:57 pm
samurai520
i maserbate over my brother
WTF GTFO!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 pm
samurai520
lets get some guys and get it on blaugh

GET THE **** OUT OVER HERE *** HOLE!!  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:09 pm
ll-Violet-ll
samurai520
petit mitaines
samurai520
petit mitaines
samurai520

Is there a point in joining a guild that mourns over Michael Jackson, when you DON`T like him? Thats retarded. This guild is for people who adore him, and enjoy his music. Oh and Michael didn`t rape anyone. The kids` parents lied to get millions. Oh and he was proven innocent in court. And its not "rappers". Lol, thats a rap singer. Its "rapist". Learn your grammar, mister.

i meant rap singers not rapists. and he wouldn't have payed the parents millions of dollars if he was innocent. get off of his d**k.

He paid them because the child`s parents kept lieing about it and they wouldn`t shut up. He had to pay them, there was no choice. And he was proven innocent, because there was no evidence that he did sexually assult that kid.. How could you be so sure he did rape that little boy anyways, were you there when he raped the kid? I don`t think so.

well how can you prove he didnt? ok lemme go into the other messed up aspects of michael ok... he hung his kid over a balcony, he made his other kids hide their faces, he named one of them prince michael jackson, and he called one blanket... but michael wasn't messed up. i think i would believe a normal person over a nutjob like him any day. he raped kids. stop standing up for him and get out of the dark.

My question is why are you posting in a guild that loves and respects MJ if you hate him. Get a life.

i must agree i dont see why a low life like you would wast your time and money to join this guild when you hate the guy and to talk bad about him.....AND he didnt called his kid blanket the media called him that and maybe he name his other kid Prince Michael Jackson CAUSE HE LIKED THE D@M NAME!!......oh and HE DID NOT RAPE KIDS OK?? mister "i Masterb*te over my brother" so why dont you just get off you happy little f**king @$$ and get the h3ll out of here........all we want to do is talk about him AS FANS NOT HATERS!!
so do us a great f**king favor GET OUT OF HERE A$$ HOLE! mad  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces