Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
about joe jackson [michael jacksons dad] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

da lil joker

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:51 am
sad Michael Jackson dead crying M.J was like a hero i would like him asd bbbbbbbbb  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:19 am
He's just different >:[  

Akuni Akira Aoshi

Akihko

Tipsy Duck

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:38 pm
petit mitaines
Michael`s father should have died, not Michael. Michael Jackson was an inspiration to all the singers and dancers, including regular everyday people and his fans. No one was better than him. And that is why, he`ll never be forgotten. You should all know, that while I`m typing this I`m pouring my eyes out with tears. :c
R.I.P Michael Jackson.
User Image

But think about this, what if it was his dad that led him to become what he became: a king. Sure, I mean, it is a terrible thing about his dad, but Michael might have been inspired by his bad childhood to become something better than that, to give his children something betetr than that. Did you also notice that he left his dad out in the will? He mentions everyone but his jackass of a dad. And I find it weird how that man can't even shed a single tear when his son died! And then he's not ashamed of showing public dislike, even on TV and stuff like that. WTF is wrong with that man?!?! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:36 pm
now im mad real mad joe jackson  

money makin goon

XlovelaceX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:47 pm
hate the guy....
he has no feelings....
i wonder if he felt any regrets or pain at all  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:32 pm
i__am__sailor__saturn
petit mitaines
Michael`s father should have died, not Michael. Michael Jackson was an inspiration to all the singers and dancers, including regular everyday people and his fans. No one was better than him. And that is why, he`ll never be forgotten. You should all know, that while I`m typing this I`m pouring my eyes out with tears. :c
R.I.P Michael Jackson.
User Image

But think about this, what if it was his dad that led him to become what he became: a king. Sure, I mean, it is a terrible thing about his dad, but Michael might have been inspired by his bad childhood to become something better than that, to give his children something betetr than that. Did you also notice that he left his dad out in the will? He mentions everyone but his jackass of a dad. And I find it weird how that man can't even shed a single tear when his son died! And then he's not ashamed of showing public dislike, even on TV and stuff like that. WTF is wrong with that man?!?! scream

Yeah. It said on the news; he left NOTHING for his father. Its true though, that because of his father Michael Jackson became a pop legend. But his father could have died like not before Michael`s career started. But like this year Joe could have died, instead of Michael. Since Michael was kind and loving; he would shed tears, even though he hated his dad.  

aloeveriea

Lover

iiDorkyWaffle

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:30 pm
His dad is an a**! He gave MJ the nick name "Big Nose" Thats why he got surgery done to his nose. sad ......Well we all know were MJs dad is gonna go..Dud Duh  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:40 am
iiDorkyWaffle
His dad is an a**! He gave MJ the nick name "Big Nose" Thats why he got surgery done to his nose. sad ......Well we all know were MJs dad is gonna go..Dud Duh

Aww. :c
Thats so mean. Another reason he got the nose surgery was because so he can do highpitched stuff like the, "Awao!!" and "Hee hee!". Thats the only reason I thought he got it; but I never knew his dad called him names.
Oh; I know where Joe is going. And it isn`t a good place. mad

aloeveriea

Lover

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:20 pm
He is the worst father ever.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:11 pm
We all know his dad's an a**. But he was the reason MJ started his career. He is the reason MJ donated money. But he is also the reason MJ was depressed, why he had to get therepy, and why he had some mental issues. MJ was a misunderstood but beloved man and we should ALL be sorry for his loss. His dad is stupid for not doing so. He shall go to the deepest darkest pits of hades *n*  

Phantom Mutt

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

ItsDeondra-x

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:42 am
he beat him but , he wasnt that bad, he is the one that made fun of him and made him feel as if he was ugly and wut not , wait wut am i saying?! he didnt evern rrlly get emotional about the fact his son dies and as a matteer of fact as the BET awards he was promoting his new umm album or sumthing like that besides talking about the legacy of his son. stare
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:57 am
man that a hole I swear i WANT TO KISS HIS BUTT NOW! and pulse that makes me sader...........if i was his dad i would be so proud of him and when he died i would cry so bad......but guys dont cry...... rolleyes * says that with sarcasm* oh and i think they souldnt have sold tickets to his funeral i think thats messed up.....but thats just me  

xox_ The Mad Hatter _xox

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:22 am
I've hated that man with a passion pretty much all of my life. Just looking at him makes me sick to my stomach. He is a very poor excuse for a father let alone a human being. I think a lot of his actions were fueled by jealousy. He knew he could NEVER be as good as his children, especially Michael. He really did not deserve to outlive Michael. My husband has been watching The Jacksons: An American Dream and I can't stand to watch it. My whole mood changes and I get frustrated. It would be an understatement to say that Joe makes my blood boil.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:24 am
iiDorkyWaffle

That is part of the reason, but Michael actually fell and broke his nose at a live performance. It kind of snowballed from there.  

kendrazombie

8,100 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items