Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist 7 base. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:08 am
Hero shook his head "No.... All I know that he was a serious threat to the mist and he was one of the first akatsuki like I was. So in a nut shell he is about as tough as you think I am" Hero took another sip of tea "Or there is a personal killing you can do. Syn Uchiha Leaf jounin last time I saw him. An easy target for you. If you want you could kill both of them and get double pay" Hero held out sen's mission scroll "So how about it you kill them you get two s rank missions done and money for it"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:14 am
Sengetsu grasp the scroll. "I'll eliminate Angel, Syn however is a member of the akatsuki and at the present moment I am unable to attack him...He turned to leave. Send someone else for him, don't worry I won't interfere." As he prepared to leave the second clone arrived handing him the final scroll. Placing it back in his holder he walked past the clone. "You couldn't have arrived at a better time. If it at all possible I'll deliver Angel alive...if it is at all possible." He began to walk away, slowly he faded into the darkness.

((Ok question, since my sword basically is the same thing can I just acquire Samehada as my weapon. They have the same description and everything.))  

xLytez

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:18 am
((No since it is in the weapon arc. But I think angel is dead))

Hero nodded "I will send ame after him just lure him out"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:44 pm
((he is...))  

xLytez

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:31 pm
(damn the inactive vets never telling people if they're characters go dead or not, but Lyght is back in the guild maybe someone could PM him to see if Angel is alive. But also yes Sen, the Weapon arc has failed so if oyu come to my office I can give you samehada)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:33 pm
((He is alive I talked to him))  

i3 tails Yagura

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 6:51 pm
((Sen arent you in Akatsuki though...))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:01 pm
((So? he is a spy kinda))  

i3 tails Yagura

xLytez

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:49 pm
Masumi H Dekata
((Sen arent you in Akatsuki though...))

((yes...I have an obligation to the organization and a treaty. Don't worry I'm not gonna be stupid and turn on the mist seven or go on a retarded rampage, when i seriously hunt jinchuuriki i infiltrate with henge no jutsu locate my target then later execute them, new style I'm tryin out. As for Angel yea I'm on my way to kill him, just let me stop by hector's office first.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:41 pm
_____________Kazuo Kurisutaru____
"Crystals Are My Element."
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo appears in the base in front of Hero. "Hello, I heard to come here to join mist seven, am I correct?" He asks through his Cloud Village ANBU mask.

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:32 pm
Hero took a sip of tea "Tell me why should I let you join"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:41 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo smiles. "I have a unique ability that no one else has." He holds out his hand and in it forms a green crystal rose, stem and all. "I would be a vital member to the Mist seven."

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:54 pm
Hero smiled "Impressive, Can you do something with that talent tho." Hero smiled smuggly and held out the same thing but with ice instead of crystal "You wanna prove how vital you are?" Hero smiled "First test you will have to finish an exam, Then you will have to last an uchiha mental torture, once that is done with your mental exhaustion you will have to duel me and then I will tell you if you pass." Hero smiled  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:01 pm
ANBU of Cloud Village
User Image

User Image
Kazuo smiles knowing his crystal was ten times stronger then his ice but doesn't point it out. "Alright, i'm ready for anything you throw at me."

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

i3 tails Yagura

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:09 pm
Hero pulled out a paper "Fill it out. You need half the questions right to pass this part"
Who was the first mizukage:
Name all of the current mist 7:
What is the mist villages current mizukage:
Who is Hannah Montana's real identity:
Which clans and bloodlines are famous in the mist?:
How hot does a flame have to be to melt hyouton ice?:
What is the leader's swords name:

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash