Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
party time! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the dragon dude22

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:36 am
my sister wannaed to put her name so i did let her  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:49 am
MJ was an icon and a Legend, I wouldve gone to party, but i just recently joined.  

D i v i n e D o l l

love u 1212

3,550 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:08 pm
i think michael is awesome he is the pop king i love his muis and everything he did i love u m.j. and he is so kind and i wish he was alive today we love micheal jakson we will never forget u i love u with all my heart and i know everyone else miss u like i do we love u ................................ i can write a 1,000 words about u but the main thing is we miss u m.j forever unti the end of time m.j WE......................................... LOVEEEE.............................................................. YOU.......................................................................  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:19 pm
Hmmmmm micheal was great and when he died my best friend said,"Man I wish Micheal Jackson hadent have died."nd when he said dat I just started crying.(4 Micheal anyway)I hope people will never forget Micheal Jackson.(We rlly cant cause he has made an imprint in our lives almost.nd some people though)

R.I.P Micheal Jackson.  

XxX_EMO_ANGEL22_XxX

winterelf86

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 am
I seriously laugh at all the idiots that come on a Michael Jackson guild that was made in honor of him and try to put him down in front of his fans. It goes to show how stupid people can be when they listen to everything the media feeds them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:52 pm
takashi_the_lightfox
IM GLAD HE DIED I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT GETTING RAPED
he nvr raped any1 he just hung around children cuz he nvr had a child hood he was a big shot he nvr had a normal life and thats y he wants his children 2 have a normal life  

thegirlnextdoor_X

Red Rose_Demon2

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:54 am
takashi_the_lightfox

will u stop being stupid and retarted at the same time...y r u going to say that,wat happens that when u died i will say i'm glad that u died....do u want ppl saying that to u...no,i think u don't want that...u want ppl to think of u manys ways.....so shut up and stop posting stupid crap stuff on here if u don't like micheal....being dumb like u make same sick....i should shoot u fort hat but u lucky i won't cuz if i do shoot u u don't want to know where i put ppl at for there grave.....so shut up u crap horse...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:29 pm
this is in honor of m.j., m.j. if u hear me we i love u with all our heart and we want to see u in heavan when its our time and i hope when i get there ull be there and when i do get there u noe wat im going to ask mrgreen wheres m.j.  

Lovn Tori 4 eva

aloeveriea

Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:17 am
winterelf86
I seriously laugh at all the idiots that come on a Michael Jackson guild that was made in honor of him and try to put him down in front of his fans. It goes to show how stupid people can be when they listen to everything the media feeds them.

I agree. They get themselves in trouble, and all the members of this guild will end up getting in fights with the haters.
This guild shouldn`t be public. All the idiots who hate Michael for things he has not done, just come here and start talking s**t about him. This guild is clearly for the people who love him, his music, and know he is innocent. Not for the people who think he was racist, gay, and guilty for *****>  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:36 pm
I HATE IT when people say bad things about him.Karma is gonna get you back for disrespecting him. mad
RIP MJ cry crying  

liberian girl58

McKaile The Fallen

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:30 pm
I agree. You didn't know him so keep the media trash rumors in the rags they came from.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:21 pm
sasuke mangekio
click http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/mtv/?room_id=1925&server=72.5.72.69&room_name=sasuke mangekio's;mtv-map_2&xpos=833&ypos=434 the party will be raging from july 2-12 it will be a fun 10 days from 2am-2am the next day its non-stop partying so come thriller your but off!
man i wish i was around to the party but im new crying  

aryoh

joeyholmes95

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:49 am
sasuke mangekio
click http://www.gaiaonline.com/launch/mtv/?room_id=1925&server=72.5.72.69&room_name=sasuke mangekio's;mtv-map_2&xpos=833&ypos=434 the party will be raging from july 2-12 it will be a fun 10 days from 2am-2am the next day its non-stop partying so come thriller your but off!

he iz a king of pop heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 am
im not ******** anymore so quit replying i mean it i will get you banned or change your words so just ******** off! scream evil  

unknown salesman
Captain

ii_MilesSmiles

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:02 pm
he never raped kids you stupid pathetic slob
aj9000
takashi_the_lightfox

he didnt rape people jackass

In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items