Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:19 pm
"The villagers like you at least." Hael scoffed, looking back at him with a glare before she went back to staring at the floor. "You have the abilities to destory the village yet you choose not too. Me? If I let one emotion get the better of me and, well.. I know you've seen what happens." She said, speaking quietly towards the end. "Only an idiot wouldn't be able to see that after so long, whoever my "parents" are get tired of me and either dump me on someone else's doorstep or just dump me in the streets and let someone else decide if they want me or not. That family image only lasts for two or three weeks, then it just burns up into nothing. Just like all the others."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:23 pm
"Yes...And guess who gets stuck rebuilding the damages..." Omazige whined, slumping over for a moment before returning to a normal posture.

"You have to keep in mind, humans find it hard to adjust to Half-Breeds quickly...The villagers here like me because of what I've done for the village." he said, turning around.

"Besides...The nearest village besides that one isn't even in this forest...If exhaustion and starvation didn't get to you, demons would."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:29 pm
"So what the Hell am I suppose to do then?" Hael snapped, glaring back at him. "No one here wants me anymore because they're all to damn afraid or angry at me to even give me their own scraps for food. I got nothing I can give back to them besides troubles and broken buildings which you get the fun job of rebuilding apparently. Nobody wants me here. I have nothing here anymore so I might as well move onto the next village and repeat this damned process all over again!" She barked, her hands clenching into fists, small circles o red forming around her pupils. A bad sign..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:39 pm
Omazige looked at her with an a blank expression.
"If you just succumb to such a dreary, depressing life, all you're doing is proving to those that abandoned you were right!" he said in a different tone of voice. Clearly he had dealt with children before.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:43 pm
"Well do you have any ideas? Because I ran out honestly!" Hael hissed, the red growing slightly more. "I can't exactly bring back the lives of those unforunate enough to die when I go Black and that's usually what drives the people mad enough to kick me out."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:48 pm
"Then MAYBE. Just MAYBE, you should try to control your little episodes!" Omazige responded, looking over at her with a cold expression.  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:54 pm
"You think I like having episodes?! I've had to wash away every emotion I've ever had just to avoid the episodes and they still happen!" Hael snapped, meeting his expression. "I'll admit, I struggle with anger. And it's not entirely my fault there. Not when I have to go to bed at night listening to yet another argument of whether not I should be kept, or even if I should be allowed to live."

"Oh, and lets not forget the beatings or the rape attempts." She added in, before suddenly going blank. She then set the gold he had given her down on the table. She didn't deserve it. She didn't work for it and she obviously lacked the ability to steal it. Then without another word, she opened and the door and left. She said to much. Now she really had to leave, even if all that was waiting for her now was death.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:02 pm
Omazige watched her leave before letting out a deep sigh. Something suddenly caught his attention, coming from where his equipment was.
"Well what did you WANT me to do!?" he barked at the claymore as if it had been talking to him. One-Sided yelling continued for at least five minutes...

"Ohhh no! I am NOT doing that, and that's the end of discussion!" Omazige suddenly snapped before a loud thud was heard in his house. He then suddenly barged out of his home, completely armored and claymore on his back. Something made him change his mind.

"...Can't believe I'm being forced to do this..." he groaned, looking around to see where the girl had gone.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 pm
((...So his Dad's spirit lives in the claymore now, eh..??))

"Oh God.." Hael groaned, only about half through the terrain to second halfa's house. She was still tired from following him there, and suddenly leaving again with barely any strength certainly wasn't making the escape easy. Maybe she'd risk another night in the house, take one more beating at the price of a last meal and last good night's rest before leaving the village for good.
Her head shot up as she heard something heavy moving about through the shrubby. She looked back, seeing the halfa now trying to come after her.. in his armor.. and with that huge a** sword of his.. First he busts her, then lectures her and now he's going to kill her?! Gritting her teeth as she was to tired to fly, Hael broke off into a sprint, losing her footing and her breath all to quickly.
And here she thought she'd die.. well, she never put much thought into her death. But she certainly didn't picture it like this.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:16 pm
((The Sword and Armor aren't of normal origins...^^))

Omazige watched her run and fall with a dumbfounded expression. By now, night had began to fall, making it darker.

His eye twitched when he realized what had happened. He then looked down at the armor, glaring at the chestplate.
"See? THIS is why I didn't want to do anything!" he barked, getting no response.

"No, I don't want to hear about the fact that I look homicidal! YOU'RE THE ******** REASON!!"

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:25 pm
((I had guessed as much when they suddenly appeared in the village for him XP))

Hael sat on the ground, trying to catch her breath for another quick sprint. She groaned, rolling over and looking down at her knees, a classic area for cuts to appear in a crash. They stung now, but that didn't matter. There was a homicidal halfa coming after her who could use her bones for toothpicks. And now he was a psychotic homicidal halfa who apparently liked to talk to his own armor!! And now it was getting dark.
It was getting dark.. Shadows were everywhere.
With a smirk, Hael transformed back into a Creeper, shadow hopping like she had done before when following him. She was still too tired to escape, but at least she could put more distance between herself and crazy between her breaks for a breath of air.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:37 pm
"Oh! Oh that's just great! While you started getting bitchy, she ran off!" he barked, flailing his arms.

There was a sudden bone-stiffening shrill in the air as a lone demon flew in, looking for pray. The first thing it saw was the girl changing its shape...Half-Breeds were always a delicacy of a meal!  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:42 pm
"This guy is psychotic..." Hael groaned, picking herself up as she was about to go back to her shadow hopping when the shrill made her blood run cold, her eyes turning half brown, the color of fear. Just the outer rims of her eyes remained their icy blue color. "Calm yourself.." She tried telling herself, having no affect. Anymore of this and she'd go Black. And she already had the rest of the village against her. Didn't need the psychotic homicidal halfa hating her too. At least the demon couldn't see her.. hopefully.. maybe spot her, but she was one with the shadows now..  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:57 pm
The demon seemed to know exactly where she is. Its eyes seemed honed into the darkness as it grabbed her and began to fly off out of the forest with her.

Omazige looked up to see the sight, claymore at the ready.
"...This can't end well..." he growled, unable to do anything.

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:02 am
When she was grabbed onto, Hael's eyes made a complete color change. There was no sign of the usual blue in them. They had gone completely brown.
Before the demon could go far off with her, Hael suddenly went into her black transformation, practically dwarfing the entire area. With a growl, she reached up and grabbed onto the demon that had tried flying off with her, squeezing the life out of it as she rammed it down into the ground, creating a large crator. She then let out an ear deafening roar, lowering her head down to the ground level, seeing if the demon was still alive. Whether it lived or not didn't matter to her much. Either way, she was gonna eat it..

Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff