Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
yay for weekend revelations Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:52 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
hows this for a weekend revelation?
i jst discovered i have alot of free time on my hands but i still manage to not find time to do things that need to be done...like my final paper for my online course...

Yeah, there's one for ya. ^_^ Here's mine.

This weekend, I invented a new soup!

really? whats it called, made of, etc...

We named it Pony Puke. It's made with chicken, wild rice, mixed veggies, mashed potato, spices, butter, soup cream and a dab of blue cheese dressing.

Sounds a bit gross. But it's DELICIOUS!

uh-huh...well thats jst...special...
anywho! i hate Zaxby's now...

Zaxby's????

its a chicken place...its a fast food place thats sorta like KFC but better...they make it the way you want and they have a ton of sauces to use and stuff....but we jst had one put near us and hte only one other than that near us is like 20 min away so we hardly ever ate it...well when this one wuz put in we had it like every other day....and i pretty much hate chicken/fast food now....  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 7:18 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

We named it Pony Puke. It's made with chicken, wild rice, mixed veggies, mashed potato, spices, butter, soup cream and a dab of blue cheese dressing.

Zaxby's????

its a chicken place...its a fast food place thats sorta like KFC but better...they make it the way you want and they have a ton of sauces to use and stuff....but we jst had one put near us and hte only one other than that near us is like 20 min away so we hardly ever ate it...well when this one wuz put in we had it like every other day....and i pretty much hate chicken/fast food now....

Ah. Now you're speakin' ze English. Well.....we have In'n'Out! And and....Marie Calender's. (I know they don't have those in Mi. What about SC?)  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:14 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Zaxby's????

Ah. Now you're speakin' ze English. Well.....we have In'n'Out! And and....Marie Calender's. (I know they don't have those in Mi. What about SC?)

nope we no have dem here....
i have posted before in super mistype and ppl have screamed about their eyes as they read and some posted that they are jst gonna reply cause they gave up trying to understand what i said...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 5:50 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Zaxby's????

i have posted before in super mistype and ppl have screamed about their eyes as they read and some posted that they are jst gonna reply cause they gave up trying to understand what i said...

That's just funny.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 11:42 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

Zaxby's????

That's just funny.

if you want i can type a quick little paragraph ini that language....but only if you feel you are strong enough to read it...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:28 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

That's just funny.

if you want i can type a quick little paragraph ini that language....but only if you feel you are strong enough to read it...

That's ok. My head hurts enough.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:07 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252

That's just funny.

That's ok. My head hurts enough.

*laughs maniacally*
okay i wont type in it then...
you head would prolly burst....  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:20 pm
and after another weekend i went from music to physical therapy back to nursing.

that was so productive.  

Kahlann

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:02 pm
Kahlann
and after another weekend i went from music to physical therapy back to nursing.

that was so productive.

I bought a cell phone over the weekend. YAY!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:41 pm
Kahlann

that was so productive.

...wow you changed majors like i change my socks....^_^  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:55 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Kahlann

that was so productive.

My cousin just changed her major from teaching to business.
So far, I'm the only one in the family who hasn't changed their mind about the future.

Well....not true. When we found out I was ill, I had to change my mind about the military. ::curses the spirits::  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:41 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Kahlann

that was so productive.

So far, I'm the only one in the family who hasn't changed their mind about the future.

Well....not true. When we found out I was ill, I had to change my mind about the military. ::curses the spirits::

eh...their jst afraid of you with a gun....im not shure i wouldnt be uneasy....no offense....i wouldnt trust my father with a gun...i dont trust anyone...its jst not in me...i have to care for you very deeply before i will trust you with certain things...and i still hardly believe the ones i love...im jst paranoid.....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:48 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Kahlann

that was so productive.

eh...their jst afraid of you with a gun....im not shure i wouldnt be uneasy....no offense....i wouldnt trust my father with a gun...i dont trust anyone...its jst not in me...i have to care for you very deeply before i will trust you with certain things...and i still hardly believe the ones i love...im jst paranoid.....

i wish I could have some of that caution. I'm a bit too trusting.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:11 pm
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Kahlann

that was so productive.

being too trusting is sometimes better than nvr trusting...at least you can make friends easy....  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:15 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
Kahlann

that was so productive.

being too trusting is sometimes better than nvr trusting...at least you can make friends easy....

And get used just as easily.  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces