Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Doku vs. Pern (Jonin Exam) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:07 pm
______________________________________Vrail Hatake

User Image

Vrail used the "Magen, Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu(Demonic Illusion, Hell Fire Technique)" Vrail waited for the effect to hit her, and called off his snakes.

((Magen, Jigoku Gouka no Jutsu is a Genjutsu technique that causes its target to see a vision of fire. After Yoroi forms the needed handseals, a huge ball of fire will descend from the sky to envelope his target. The victims of the genjutsu will believe they are being engulfed by a torrent of fire and fainy or feel like they are burning and become uniconious because of the pain.))

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:17 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki glanced up at the sky with wide eyes then quickly glared at Vrail. "You a**! You said that to trick me!" Suddenly she gave a cry of pain. She knew this was a genjutsu. It had to be, Vrail wouldn't really call down a giant fireball. As her body began to collapse together in pain she took her dagger and stabbed into her hand, but it wasn't enough. She was forced to twist the blade until finally the burning inferno vanished. It wasn't until now that she realized that she was crying. And not some watery eyes. They were full on globs of tears. She panted glared at Vrail's feet through the tears. Seriously angry Aki gave a growl and attempted to slash diagonally at his chest with out looking into his eyes, for fear he would trap her again.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:48 pm

User Image

Vrail easily caught the blade in his hand, only stopping once it hit the bone. He felt a sharp pain, yet knew that what he was putting Aki through was way more. How could she fight him? How could he fight her? He knew not what to do, for his heart was breaking with every attack he made. How was he suppose to win without hurting her? He knew not how long he standed there, his blood dripping down the blade of her dagger, while he stared into the beauty of her face. Vrail didn't move, he didn't want to. With a single tear running down his face he whispered "I'm sorry... I... I... I can't hurt you anymore."

Hatake Family Tanto
This tanto belonged to Kakashi's father Hatake Sakumo, who was known as "Konoha's White Fang." Using the blade, the unique white chakra will pour forth from Kakashi and his father. This is the Blade that I, Vrail Hatake, have obtained.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:19 pm
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki's grip went totally lax as her blade hit the bone of his hand. The only thing that saved the dagger from falling to the forest floor was Vrail's grip. The teen couldn't believe what she had just done. She'd tried to seriously hurt Vrail. Was this what it meant to become a ninja, really? Vrail was her boyfriend and nakama. This wasn't right. Her lips pinched and rolled together to keep back the thoughts in her mind. She shook her head in disbelief and stumbled back. Her back hit against a tree halting her retreat. "I can't do this..." She slid to the forest floor. "No more... I don't want to fight you, even if this means I won't be a jonin. It's not worth it. Jonin are supposed to protect everyone... not... not hurt their fellows... It's not right."  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:37 pm

User Image

Vrail nodded, for he felt the same. Fighting her was useless, for it only broke him apart. He knew he had to do something, something to stop her from giving up "Aki... Aki wait!" he demanded. He dropped to his knees, holding his arms wide open, pleading for her to stay. The dagger was stuck in the bone, making his right hand unusable. "Aki.... Please don't give up. You're better than that." he stood up and stepped towards her. He couldn't let her give up that easy.

((Small Edit))

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:32 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki curled up into a ball. Her back pressed to the rough exterior of the tree. She buried her head between her legs as she tried to fight the dilemma in her own mind. It's not worth it. Not worth it. Vrail's pleads reached her but hardly pulled her from the mental hole she was digging. She glanced up at his arms but all she saw was her dagger struck to the bone of his hand. A groan escaped her and she sobbed back into the flesh of her legs, "What do you expect me to do then? Expect us to do then? Continue on with this stupid stupid fight? Go on until someone stops us? Or the other is seriously hurt?" As if trying to escape from the harsh reality of the situation Aki hid her head even father behind the false protection of her legs. "I can't do that Vrail! Neither can you..." Maybe this wasn't even worth being a shinobi. After all they were only tools meant to kill. Kill the people who could've been friends and even family.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:53 am

User Image

"It's worth it to me and you! We've struggled through soo much from Genin to Chuunin and to now! We've been beaten up and let go, even our pasts show how much we've grown. If you give up now you give up on everything we've been fighting for. How are we suppose to protect you from your family if we're not strong enough to fight each other, and we're not even that..? yet..." he walked over to her, his white hair bouncing in the wind. His Kurama eyes still activated, but only because he'd forgotten about them. He placed his good hand on her chin and gave her a deep kiss "Aki... how are we suppose to be together if we can't protect each other?" he said after letting go of her lips with his.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:10 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

"B-but-" She was cut off from her pointless retort as her locked lips with. Everything about her seemed to relax. Her shoulders slumped and her leg flopped to the ground, no more the shield she thought she needed. Her brow furrowed for a moment before taking on a more peaceful slope. After the kiss she was silent for a moment she brought her head forward so that there foreheads touched. "You're right... I'd be wasting all our efforts..." Aki then leaned away from him and looked up in the threes. "Let's settle this with just regular hand to hand. No ninjutsu. No genjutsu. No bloodlines." Her words were like a sigh escaping her pink lips.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:18 am

User Image

Vrail smiled with glee. He had actually convinced her to stay and fight, what a feat he had accomplished. He nodded to her request, yanking the dagger painfully out of his crippled hand. He was good at Taijutsu, so he expected to see her go all out and give it her best. Taking the defensive stance of the crane he waited for her attack.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Aki stood up and dusted her skirt off. She saw Vrail grabbed at the dagger and instantly averted her eyes. The teen didn't know of the fancy taijutsu techniques but she had a good grasp of the idea. Swing hard, swing fast, keep moving. Once her eyes returned to her love she noted his stance, looks like I'm going to attack first. She inhaled a breath before charging at him. Her first move was swinging kick to the right side of his head. If he was to block it she would hop back away and take a defensive pose. If he was to be hit Aki would attempt to take the moment in time where he would be dazed to detain him to the ground.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:39 am

User Image

Vrail notcied the kick in time and grabbed the leg, with his injured hand. dropped to his right knee and quickly swung his left leg at the back of her knee, going to make it buckle. He was trying to dropp her to the hard dirt below.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:56 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

Before his leg could take out her own the teen slammed her hand to the ground kicked up the leg that had been on the ground. The same moment Vrail's leg made contact with her arm she kicked forward to the center of his chest. He wouldn't be able to dodge it unless her released her leg and moved away. Or by some other funky maneuver.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:00 am

User Image

Vrail quickly let go, but styed where he was. He aught this leg with both hands, then twisted, trying to spin her and send her flying into the trunk of the nearest tree.

Hatake Family Tanto

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 am
CHiRU AKiaaaaaaa
.Chilid of Flowers.

"Yikes..." She muttered as he caught her leg. The girl was sent spinning through the air and collided with her back against a tree. Once she was back on to her feet she gave her head a shake to clear the fog of dizziness. It was Aki's turn now to move into a defensive position. There was a twinge of pain from her back as she rolled her shoulders. The impact had been enough to definitely leave bark shaped bruises on her. However her clothing had been enough to protect the girl from scratches.  

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:15 am

User Image

Vrail vanished, with his reknowned speed, appearing next to her. He pulled on one of the trees branches, sending him higher than he could ever jump. He was flying down at Aki, with obth legs forward. He didn't want to hurt her, but this was a fight, therefore they were going to physically hurt each other.

Hatake Family Tanto

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff