Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
Vampires? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flutesandpiccolosrock

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:17 am
Why bash Twilight the movie might have sucked but the books are awesome. The only suck a** thing about it is the sparkling skin.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:26 pm
moonlight_sonata2011
Why bash Twilight the movie might have sucked but the books are awesome. The only suck a** thing about it is the sparkling skin.

I agree... the Cirque Du Freaks isn't bad either  

SeshuTetsuyama

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:21 pm
moonlight_sonata2011

It's not only the Glitter Man skin. It's also how the movie was put together. And how they made everything seem "epic". Also when Bella got bitten. She looked like she was having an orgy, not a burning pain. xD

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:07 am
I believe they exist, along with other creatures.  

Vaknar21

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 10:01 am
Sera the Vampire of Rain
moonlight_sonata2011

It's not only the Glitter Man skin. It's also how the movie was put together. And how they made everything seem "epic". Also when Bella got bitten. She looked like she was having an orgy, not a burning pain. xD

LMAO
Your right....  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:40 am
Sera the Vampire of Rain
moonlight_sonata2011

*spits out blueberries*
Oh my gushers, you're right!  

Sadistic Rainbows

1,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Dressed Up 200

flutesandpiccolosrock

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 2:19 pm
she want have a orgasm. and yes cirque de freak is good  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:42 am
there are people who claim to be vampires (and they stupidly drink blood [dont drink blood you can get diseases])
real vampires,
i cannot say  

fed452

Emononymous

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:08 pm
yea i believe in vampires and other mythical creatures ..

although ive never seen one ..

except when i took picture of this tree then when i upload the pic on my facebook i noticed that there is a minotaur like sitting on one of the branches .. but the image is not clear so i cant see its face ..  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:44 am
Emononymous

except when i took picture of this tree then when i upload the pic on my facebook i noticed that there is a minotaur like sitting on one of the branches .. but the image is not clear so i cant see its face ..

There was a 10' tall 500lb manbull sitting in a tree?

I call bullshit on you even knowing anything about mythology.  

Rellik San
Captain

SeshuTetsuyama

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:52 pm
Rellik San
Emononymous

There was a 10' tall 500lb manbull sitting in a tree?

I call bullshit on you even knowing anything about mythology.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:44 pm
I personally would love to believe in vampires. If I ever got lucky enough to befriend or simply meet one it would make my day. Just because we don't see thenm doesn't mean they don't exist. Everything has a origin and most things have some speck of truth to them. No matter how small or obvious it may seem.
Next topic, I personally love the Twilight Series. Yes the movie had some..um..differences from the book but it could be overlooked to come extent. The only thing that annoys me is that they 'sparkle like million little diamonds'. That was just a stab to a great 'mythical' being.

Xx_Pandavik_xX

Hallowed Lover

15,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Magical Gems 500
  • That One Hero 500

thevampire58

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 4:28 am
I believe Aliens, Zombies, and Were-wolves are real.

(Only reason for were Were-wolves is because we call my sisters bf Were-Cody, his name is Cody and he is really hairy)

Aliens and Zombies because we aren't the only living thing and they proved Zombies could happen.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:42 pm
vampires can do me they can bite me but they can't kill me lol i lovez vampires  

Lollipops_And_Demons

SeshuTetsuyama

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 1:13 am
Evil-Takiya
vampires can do me they can bite me but they can't kill me lol i lovez vampires

rofl nice!  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games