Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
What is it like to cut? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xLiliths Childx

6,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:14 pm
I personally think it feels good. It does help get rid off all the pain. Remember I said it feels good persnally. That doesn't mean you'll like it. But to me...when I cut or when I snap the rubber band against my wrist, it seems like all the emotionaly pain inside instantly leaves through the cut you had made anywhere on your body. And it helps. But I can't cut myself anymore becuz my parents found out. Which sucks.....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 8:56 pm
I think it is the best feeling on the planet (then again, I'm a virgin!). It takes away the emotional pain, and it doen't really hurt. It feels like ice across my skin, and the blood flowing down is beautiful and entrancing. I bought a pencil sharpener, and pulled the blade out of that. I store it in my wallet, and cut whenever I can. It feels so good. I recommend cutting on your upper arm, because that's the easily place to hide it. I wont tell you not to, because I think it's great!  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Hikaru Akumu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 19, 2009 9:12 pm
I personally think it's the stupidest thing I've ever done.
Yeah, I've done it.
Sure, I did it to get rid of the pain.
But it only gives you a mental satisfaction of running away from it, at least, for me it did. And it left scars, it left an imprint upon my bodice that I would never be able to get rid of and constantly remind me of the pain I went through and what I did to get rid of the pain.
And thenext, I find your signature rather revolting.
Then again, I'm in b***h mode.

Either way, you requested me not to tell you to not do it.
But I like subliminal messages.
Good luck killing me with rainbows.
I could care less.

Either way, it's a closer way of killing yourself.
If you're a masochist, you might like it.
If you're a sadist, just go kill someone. Make it easier for yourself.

offtopic, my bad.

But yeah.
I did it. Sucked. Hurts. Stings. Bleeds for awhile. I only got mental satisfaction of seeing blood when I did it. Otherwise, it did me nothing.
:// If you're so depressed, go out and do something about it, don't wallow in self-pity.

Whatever.
Your choice kid.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:15 pm
What I use is a razor blade from a box cutter or a pocket knife...and when i do do it it doesn't hurt at first
so i do it more but then it starts 2 hurt like s**t so i have 2 stop b4 i scream and my parents catch me...
wow that sounds bad.

I ish Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

I ish Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:18 pm
I thenext IGerardWay
I think it is the best feeling on the planet (then again, I'm a virgin!). It takes away the emotional pain, and it doen't really hurt. It feels like ice across my skin, and the blood flowing down is beautiful and entrancing. I bought a pencil sharpener, and pulled the blade out of that. I store it in my wallet, and cut whenever I can. It feels so good. I recommend cutting on your upper arm, because that's the easily place to hide it. I wont tell you not to, because I think it's great!

wut if she were 2 wear a tank top or something...I reccomend cutting the stomach or the upper leg.
My parents haven't seen mine yet and ive been doing it there 4 about a yr now...o and what u said
about the feeling I completly agree...it's the best!!! 3nodding Yep Yep!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:10 pm
3mo_s1d3
I thenext IGerardWay

wut if she were 2 wear a tank top or something...I reccomend cutting the stomach or the upper leg.
My parents haven't seen mine yet and ive been doing it there 4 about a yr now...o and what u said

And what happens then when they wear two piece swim suits, or shorts? or mid-drift tanks? Or better yet, what's someone going to think when they have sex with that person and see those intentional scars?

Heck, I have a nice stomach and I like to show it off, yeah, but I have three scars from Appendicitius when I was five on it and it tends to draw the attention more. >>  

Hikaru Akumu

Art Payment

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:56 pm
Candy Fornication

It's just a temporary fix that isn't worth it.

This sums up my feelings on the topic. I've have a great number of friends that have cut and all of them wish they didn't and thought it stupid to do on their part. But then again all my friends are mostly in their 20's.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:09 pm
XMikah33X
A DeJa Vu
Personally, I don't like doing it. But sometimes, I get seriously down and do it. It really depends on how deep you cut. With a sharp knife, it doesn't sting too bad at first but later it stings somewhat (unless you smack it then it hurts O.o) If you cut with something dull, it tears at the skin and hurts a lot more for that reason. So, like I said, it all depends where, how deep, and type of cutting material. I'm going to do what you told me not to do however and say don't do it. But if you're going to do it, do it somewehre hidden. You get loads of s**t for it...weeeeell I did at least. From friends strangers and family. I got the s**t beat outta me for it too by some kids I don't even know.

i already get loads of s**t ONLY because of the way i dress, it pisses me off. and yeah i dont think im going to do it daily,

are school is filled with wanna be gangsters sooo..... lots s**t coming from them about my personality

yeah same with me...
they give meh s**t cuz of the way i dress, my hair, and the way i act -.-
and my school is infected with gangsters -__- lol

iiEm0 Dork

I ish Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:19 pm
It feels great at first...the sight of the blood running down my skin
kinda thrills me. I don't know y but it does. For me it's the only kind of pain I can rlly controle
in my life so thats y I do it...and because of it I'm probably getting put into the hospitol cause my
mom thinks I'm a danger 2 myself and others...haha she has no ******** idea. twisted
Anyway I wouldn't reccomend it 2 ppl cause it does hurt after wards but go for it if U want
2...who am I 2 tell u
not to? 3nodding Yep Yep!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 3:23 pm
Hikaru Akumu
3mo_s1d3
I thenext IGerardWay

And what happens then when they wear two piece swim suits, or shorts? or mid-drift tanks? Or better yet, what's someone going to think when they have sex with that person and see those intentional scars?

Heck, I have a nice stomach and I like to show it off, yeah, but I have three scars from Appendicitius when I was five on it and it tends to draw the attention more. >>

You have a point...and my mom just caught me like 5 days ago on my aunts
wedding day...so ignore wut I just said cause I was wrong...rlly wrong.
Srry if I gave the wrong idea 2 some ppl.

I ish Ninja

2,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Harley91594

Wheezing Lunatic

5,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:00 pm
i have been tempted to cut, but i am too chicken. i've done the ice cube thing before. i like it. also, you can buy a lighter and run your finger over the flame. it feels cool and won't leave a scar.(unless you do it too often, you might leave a burn mark.)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:33 am
I found that when I first started cutting it worked, I felt so much better. I then started to do it more often and it became a habit. It didn't give me the release i wanted so I ended up cutting deeper. I don't really know how i feel about it these days. I hate it because its an addiction, whenever something in my life isn't going well or someone looks at me funny I want to cut. But then again I like it for the sense of release i get from doing it. Some people have said that its something you can control. You can't. The more you do it the worse it gets and you soon end up in a never ending path of cutting and then feeling bad so you do it again. So really in conclusion i find cutting addicting. I hope this doesn't trigger anyone or feel the need to cut. Sorry.

~Smudge~  

Artistic Smudge

lorraineftw

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:54 pm
My wrists feel bare without the cuts. Its like when you wear a bracelet for a long time, and then take it off. It feels like something should be there.
I don't make sense :/ but yeah its like when you're hungry and you finally get a taco :] in my opinion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 6:18 pm
I enjoy it yes. Like tonight I am very miserable and probably am going to but I do not reccomend it because it can become a habit. It does feel nice to me, it just makes me seem wanted and loved. But it's up to you if you want to.  

River ToySoldier

Autumn Artificial

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:38 pm
SeshuTetsuyama
When I did it it felt good. I'm not going to tell you not to do it, but I will tell you that it's not a good idea. I found recently that you can get the same amount of pain by holding an icecube in one hand(don't switch hands) until it melts. It just takes a little longer to get started. Here's a bonus. There's no scars to get you caught by family and friends. It's your body. Do what you will with it. It feels amazing...of course I'm a masochist. confused

omg. i tried that just now. it was hard. but i didz it.  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games