Welcome to Gaia! ::

clubs of california

Back to Guilds

we go around california and party hardy then tell us of your exitement! 

Tags: party, clubs, california, total, awesome 

Reply In Honor Of Michael Jackson
Is he still ALIVE?! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You believe he's still alive?
  He would never do such a thing
  It maybe possible... who knows?
  I believe it!
View Results

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:43 am
Rain Angell
That picture is so fake. -_-
it's not even clear.
and why in the world would he fake his death and not even tell his children about it?? if you saw his memorial, you could see that his daughter was absolutely heart broken by his death.

And I don't think anyone would pull a stunt this far.

And why would he try to delay the tour that was gonna start a few days after? He had too many important things going on to simply pretend to die. -_-

my thoughts exactly  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:56 am
XxForbbidenlove123xX
petit mitaines
But I see his ghost here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Am67-Sew7k
It scares me. He`s doing a forward moonwalk. And the body structure looks like Michael.
Anyways; if the video I posted is fake; I`m guessing he`s still alive. According to LAtimes and rumors; he`s doing this to see if he`s marketable, and to see how much his fans love him, and to see how they would react to his death. If he`s still alive; I`m not pissed at him. I`m happy he might still be walking this Earth. c:

omg! thats scary!

i know!and the music kinda  

mizuki_is_cute

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Yanni-Boo2

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:58 am
XxForbbidenlove123xX
petit mitaines
It scares me. He`s doing a forward moonwalk. And the body structure looks like Michael.
Anyways; if the video I posted is fake; I`m guessing he`s still alive. According to LAtimes and rumors; he`s doing this to see if he`s marketable, and to see how much his fans love him, and to see how they would react to his death. If he`s still alive; I`m not pissed at him. I`m happy he might still be walking this Earth. c:

omg! thats scary!

when i first saw dat vid i screamed!!! lol dat vid scared da heck out of me  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:42 pm
x3-cookie_monster2-x3
sorry but it was on the news and it showed that pic and it said that it was fake o-o

Of course they're going to say that!! They want to keep people buying his CDs until his debt is paid off. Dur...  

veggiesprout

Aged Gaian

9,000 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Millionaire 200

mrs N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:16 pm
petit mitaines

I'm not to surprised that look's like MJ and he is doing the moon walk lol it gave me goosebumps at first then i laughed ^_^ if he is a ghost..at least he's happy in his home in neverland doin da moonwalk and all R.I.P. MJ

Also I do not believe he faked death for two reasons

1: why would he hide it from his fans his children and loved ones
2:they have pictures of his dead body

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:01 am
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines

I'm not to surprised that look's like MJ and he is doing the moon walk lol it gave me goosebumps at first then i laughed ^_^ if he is a ghost..at least he's happy in his home in neverland doin da moonwalk and all R.I.P. MJ

You got a point there. He wouldn`t want to see his daughter breakdown in tears, nor see his fans and family heartbroken.

If you look really close at the fireplace, you see Michael`s face. It makes me wanna go rest there when I die. Neverland must be a very happy place. I would enjoy every minute of my afterlife there.
But people are saying its just a shadow of another camera crew member, but I disagree. The structure of the body, and the way it walks, and its doing a forward moonwalk. It has to be a ghost. Plus, if it was a shadow, it would stretch as the person kept walking and I don`t recall hearing or seeing someone walk in that room.

aloeveriea

Lover

UnKnown Bitter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:00 pm
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines

... they have pictures of his dead body?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:58 pm
UnKnown Bitter
ii_CuPeCaKeZ
petit mitaines

... they have pictures of his dead body?

really?  

mizuki_is_cute

6,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Junior Trader 100

Biohazard_Blackspade

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:13 pm
he aint alive although i wish he was  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:41 pm
Dark itachi000
he aint alive although i wish he was

I do too!
I miss him alot!  

UnKnown Bitter

Pimpmans Gurl

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:57 am
sweatdrop just because he is a legend.... he is a;lso mysterious in his moves so I dunno if he is still alive or already ded! XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:37 am
Rain Angell
That picture is so fake. -_-
it's not even clear.
and why in the world would he fake his death and not even tell his children about it?? if you saw his memorial, you could see that his daughter was absolutely heart broken by his death.

And I don't think anyone would pull a stunt this far.

And why would he try to delay the tour that was gonna start a few days after? He had too many important things going on to simply pretend to die. -_-

If u read on the website he thought he was agreeing to 10 concerts not 50.  

liberian girl58

liberian girl58

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:41 am
Did anybody read "eyewittness" he could still be alive!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:14 pm
petit mitaines

Oh my god... ghost... i still think he's dead, and I ont believe in ghosts anyway  

MewKiraKira

Otuo

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:23 pm
I hope he's alive..It's very questionable...I'd rather ppl THINK he's dead rather than him being dead cuz he's a wonderful person...but if he's not dead, why would he do that to us?  
In Honor Of Michael Jackson

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff