Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Amekage's Secret Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:13 pm
Koi looked atthe new scroll and knew this would be an easy one to learn. He read through the scroll another time then grabbed a shuriken. He threw it directly into the air on a 90 degree angle. As it came down he kicked the shuriken and it entered his foot. "Owe." He said as he put his hand over the shuriken.
[1/4]

Koi then looked at the scroll and read through it some more. He began to charge the chakra into his hands so that he could safely remove the shuriken.
[2/4]

Koi began to push chakra into the surrounding area of his foot, and made sure the tendrills were to move away.
[3/4]

He then took the opprotunity and pulled out the shuriken. "Easy!" he said.
[4/4]  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:36 pm
Koi grabbed another scroll and laughed. He was happy doing these new jutsu. "Hmm... These genin ones will take more time to do. And they'll be harder because it is just me... I may need a clone." Koi said as he flashed through some seals. A clone was formed. "Actually I won't need it." he said as he punched it in the face turning the Raiton Bushin to turn into a large amount of hot steam. Koi went back to the puddle they were at before and took off his headband once again. He then began to peel the scab off making the blood begin to turn a crimson red (Tendrills has blood but I don't think it affects the person. Just for show in the Anime...) as it streamed down his face and into the puddle.
[1/5]

Koi took his hands and began to pump chakra into them. As they began to glow a vibrant green, Koi placed it on his face. He had done something wrong though and the blood began to go out of his face faster.
[2/5]

As the puddle of water became distorted and opaque, koi got up. He then charged more chakra into his hands.
[3/5]

He placed his hand on the wound and it started to slow down, but the blood continued to come out.
[4/5]

Koi then held his hand there for a little longer and began to radiate more chakra from his hand, and began to surpress the chakra from his face. As he did this, the blood stopped and Koi laughed. The next skill he'd learn would be the finishing touch on the wound.
[5/5]  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:02 am
Koi pulled out the scroll labelled 'Bandage'. He quickly read through the scroll and looked around. He pulled out a large leaf from a palm tree and took a kunai from around his chest. He then chopped off the excess stuff and left only the goods. He continued to read the scroll. He then pulled out the leaf and wrapped it around his head.
[1/5]

Of course it didn't work, and it slid off. So Koi went over to the bloody water and put his hands in. He then began to emit chakra into the water and pull it upwards. He focused harder then he ever imagined he would need to for this jutsu.
[2/5]

"That's it! I'll call myself that name!" Koi yelled as the water dropped back down. He let out a grunt as he put more chakra into the water. As it was lifted upwards he brought it to his face.
[3/5]

Koi then pushed the water into a formation that looked as if it was wrapping around the wound. The chakra was still being pushed into the water, which allowed him to mold it to go around his face.
[4/5]

Koi then lifted his hands off of the water bandage and it stayed in place. Koi thought it was neat that you oculd do that with water. About 5 minutes later though, the bandage fell off of his head. He then pulled out another scroll.
[5/5]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:38 am
Koi looked at the new scroll labelled 'Poison Removal'. Lucky for him, he never gave back any of the poison's to Hiroto after the attack. He pulled out the venom of a King Cobra and laughed. He flashed through some seals and created a lightning clone. He pulled out a syringe and looked at the clone with a devious smile. He took the syringe and grabbed the clones arm. He stabbed the syringe in violently and then yanked it out.
[1/5]

Koi then glanced at the scroll to see his next step. The scroll didn't tell him exactly what to do, but what would happen if you did it. So he decided to do trial and error. He took a scalpel and cut the area were he had injected the poison.
[2/5]

He then cupped his hands in a nearby puddle and cleaned the wound. the clone then began to start freaking out as the poison was beginning to work. Koi then grabbed some more water in his cupped hands and pushed chakra into it so that it would stay in place.
[3/5]

Koi began to make the chakra infused water move through his veins going up to the heart to make any poisons come into the water. once he reached the heart area, he then swished the water around cleansing the hearts and all of his veins.
[4/5]

As Koi pulled out the water, there was poison inside of it. Eventually koi would be able to do it without any water. He dropped the water in a puddle and watched the poison go through it. He looked down at the final scroll.
[5/5]  

Zombie Swagger

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 7:36 pm
Koi looked up to the Amekage and smiled. He was still completely naked and had changed. "So Amekage, what are we to do about this eye of mine? Or this hand... Owe that brings something up. Have you heard of Kekkei Genkai Crusher? Someone put this dang tattoo on my back and I can't use my tendrills until I figure out how to remove it..." He said as he turned to reveal the tattoo.

(Can you read all the stuff I've posted? If not I'll explain later...)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 3:21 pm
(The tendrill is a bloodline, and the sharingan is a bloodline, and people can't really have 2 bloodlines, but i need to have Eris's approval first. And your hand has been healed at the Bar.)

"Your eye...i can't do anything about it at the moment...but your hand will be alright." She said as she then looked at the tattoo. "Kekkie Genkai Crusher...thats from the Uzumaki Clan." She said as she thought for a second. "And yes...if they place a tattoo on you, your bloodline will not work." She said as she looked more closely at the tattoo.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:13 pm
(*Cough*Tendrills is an S-Rank Kinjutsu...*Cough* But I know that Tendrill's is a bloodline. I want an implant. I sent a PM to Eris like 3 Weeks ago and she ever answered. Actually she did, but it was a crappy reply. It was something like "Who is it from?" And then she didn't reply when I gave the answer...)

Koi looked at the Amekage. He had a sudden change in attitude. "Thanks. I kinda figured that out already. How do I get it off!" He yelled as he wanted to be able to use his tendrills again.

((I'll send one last PM to her with all of the information I can give...))

EDIT: she approved of it. You can do it anytime you want. I am aware of the rules.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 5:59 pm
iKoisu
(*Cough*Tendrills is an S-Rank Kinjutsu...*Cough* But I know that Tendrill's is a bloodline. I want an implant. I sent a PM to Eris like 3 Weeks ago and she ever answered. Actually she did, but it was a crappy reply. It was something like "Who is it from?" And then she didn't reply when I gave the answer...)

Koi looked at the Amekage. He had a sudden change in attitude. "Thanks. I kinda figured that out already. How do I get it off!" He yelled as he wanted to be able to use his tendrills again.

((I'll send one last PM to her with all of the information I can give...))

EDIT: she approved of it. You can do it anytime you want. I am aware of the rules.

((Koi: Owe so thats terriermon, he's kinda cute. But i like what mines gonna be (6 more clicks)

Alicia: There were no Suna ANBU in your village, just two sand shinobi on there own accord. So i guess you can say that you spotted us by our headbands or somthing (just can't drag the ANBU into it))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:12 pm
(Ok. You came here searching for someone.)

((BTW, I hope you know that I stole your ANBU Mask... When I tore your legs off and broke your wrists lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:22 pm
(Normally, Sand Shinobi don't travel that far from their village, its hunter ninja (Anbu/Oinin) that travel that far to look for a certain person, so they have to presume they are Anbu.)

"Be quiet." She said as she grabbed Koi's head and she knelt down so his head will rest on her knee. She then preformed some hand signs and her hands glowed with green chakra. She placed her hands above his eye, and cut through all of the tissue and took out his eye. She then took the sharingan he had and placed it into his eye socket. She preformed the same hand signs and repaired and reattached the tissues in his eye. "There you go, you will be fine for now." She said as she lifted him up and placed him leaning against a tree.

(And the jutsu i was using was Physic Surgery. Sorry if i spelled the jutsu wrong.)  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:26 pm
Koi blinked as looking through the 3 tomoe Sharingan was very new to him. He then took his headband and placed it over his eye. He could no longer see the Amekage's chakra or see anything for that matter."Amekage, I was wondering a few questions. My first question is, what is your real name? My second question is, will you train me in the art of medical jutsu? And my third question is, may I live in Amegakure with you?" He said as he looked at her with his one good eye. "My reason for the first question is because if you accept the second question, I'd like to know another name to call you. My reason for the second question is that I want to learn to become a Med-Nin because of their amazing chakra control, and the fact that Med-nin are the only reason some shinobi are alive. The reason for my third question is that I'll be going under the alias as Ion Nara Uchiha. I will not be returning to Kumogakure, as before the exams I failed a mission that was way out of my league. I will follow a new alias and hopefully be your right hand man. I would definitaly train in my Raiton as much as I could, and if the village is ever attacked, I would like to help you out in every way possible." Koi said as he looked down at his stomach. "And I have one final question, and I shouldn't need a reason for it; Why do I see people running through the village all the time, and their headbands are scratched out?" Koi said. He was curious about them and he was curious about what they were doing. If it meant he could be stronger, he wanted in.

[Talking has been bolded ^.^]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 pm
"My name is Alicia Hatake, and training in medical jutsu...can be a little too much for your level...and living in the Rain Village, you can, but i know that people are after you...so you might just want to stay low for now." She said smiling. "And they are just people, and since the Rain Village is one of the outlining villages, all sorts of people either if they are ninja or rouges, they come here since its like i said, an outskirt village from the main villages." She said as she got up and leaned against a tree.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:00 pm
"Well then, that is it!" Koi said as he was happy. "I am now Ion Nara Uchiha of the Village Hidden in the Rain!" He yelled. "As for the people after me, I wouldn't worry too much about them. I can take them on easily. And the Med training, you haven't seen me fight yet." He said with a large smirk.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 pm
Alicia smiled. "Medical Jutsu training takes up a lot of time, while you can learn other jutsu." She said as she jumped up and landed on a tree branch.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 8:35 pm
(I'll post my profile tomorrow.)

Koi looked as she jumped into the tree. "Well, then it is a long training I will have to endure." Koi said with a grin.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff