Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
I've been having these weird dreams here lately Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I promise you I don't do drugs.

View Results

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:23 am
Are you telling me that, me "feeling that something about my family is missing" is a problem that my brain tries to fix by EATING THEM !?!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:34 am
Lol, you have to understand the symbolism. It's like how ancient warriors believed that eating the heart of their defeated enemy would give him their strength or power or courage. Eating is the act of taking something into yourself. If you felt that there was something we had that you were missing, that would explain it.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:24 am
I think my brain is REALLY messed up.
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:30 am
Well, whose isn't? xp But it's not that weird, really.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:29 pm
YAY, everyone's psyco!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:46 pm
Okay I finally had another weird dream that I could remember. There was this talking Trout, and not like the plastic thing mounted on the wall that sings, I'm talking in the fish tank blub blub fishie! Anyway, this Trout talked and it changed into a pretty hot looking man, that was talking to a friend of mine. He was kind of a nice guy, but when no one was looking he turned back into the Trout.

There were other "animals" that turned into people too in this house. When all the animals had either turned human or could turn human at will I guess, cause the Trout turned human then instead of turning back into a trout turned into a dog of some kind. Anyway, once they were all human this person, don't remember who, came out and asked "What was a lie and what was truth?" And in private the announcer asked the animals/humans some line that they'd said to someone, basically recounting it to the being, and asked them "was this true or a lie?" and they'd have to answer. I woke up around this time.

How weird is that??  

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:47 am
Very wierd, but I'm not helping.
Purple's the psychologist here.
Let's see what she says.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 11:16 am
Lol, has this become the "ask purple what my dream means" thread? xd

Okay, sounds like your basic "nature of reality" dream. You're thinking about what's real about the way people interact and the way they present themselves, and what's false. You're probably wishing there was some way to force people, especially the two-faced ones, to admit when they were lying or pretending to be something they're not. Pretty simple, really. 3nodding

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 pm
Hmm... *thinks*...okay I'll buy that sounds reasonable enough to me. Oh...I'll have to type that one up I had awhile back and see what you've got to say about it. It's been awhile sense I had this dream but it's still very vivid actually woke me up screaming...I was very open to things...um...very raw...if that makes any sense. Once I get it down I'll post it so maybe you can give me your take on it.

Oh and your question about the thread...yes, yes it has! Because you're awesome! *huggles purple*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:29 pm
I think raven should change her career to therapist xd

(I didn't realise the threads I started would become so popular xd )  

Tybarious

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:46 am
I actually considered getting a degree in psychology at one point. Maybe I should think about it again. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:48 am
Awesome, you could get payed to tell people what's wrong with their head.

rofl  

xwhateverxdudex

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:53 pm
And then eventually spend that money you earned on your own therapist as all the people you've had to deal with takes a toll on ya and makes you crazy too! *giggles* Just kidding.

Anyway, I say it might be an idea. Something to ponder and see if you could be happy doing that. *nods* Cause you're really good at it I think.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:39 am
Purple likes to read psycological study book.
Sometimes I think more then anything else.  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:24 pm
Aw, thankies, Moon. whee  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items