Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]
Danzo/Tobi/Madara Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:10 pm
WereWeasels
Obito already had the eternal mangekyou...

woops sorry, I meant to say, that he might have somehow gotten the eternal during the time that elapsed.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:12 pm
WereWeasels
WereWeasels

woops sorry, I meant to say, that he might have somehow gotten the eternal during the time that elapsed.

obito died after gaining two tomoe sharingan...he didn't already have eternal  

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:15 pm
I'm just saying that he could have somehow gotten one after... Anyway, Isn't Tobi as playful as Obito?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 am
Not bothering to read all that.....anyway Tobi is Madara NOT Obito or Danzo, end of story bye-bye see you later  

Ken_X_Binshou

2,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Ken_X_Binshou

2,900 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:27 am
WereWeasels
WereWeasels

No Obito did not have the eternal mangekyou nor the regular mangekyou  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:32 am
Tobi is Madara, there is no hidden meaning or truth. Deal with it Obito/Danzo fans...

[/Thread]  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:57 am
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Tobi is Madara, there is no hidden meaning or truth. Deal with it Obito/Danzo fans...

OK then answer why did he not draw the Mangekyou? He showed it going into Mangekyou Sharingan, but didn't finish it. If he wasn't trying to hide something then why did he not finish the Eyes man.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/501/08/  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:45 am
i use to think it was obito 2 but no tobi is madara they explane it in the manga and i think in the show they even show madaras past  

gray reaper

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:08 am
gray reaper
i use to think it was obito 2 but no tobi is madara they explane it in the manga and i think in the show they even show madaras past

Just because he knew the past and told it to Sasuke and made him believe it doesn't mean he's Madara.
I mean... If I told you I was Bill Gates's son and you'd never actually met him. I knew the past about him and it was correct, you might actually believe I am him.

But you tell me why is Kishimoto hiding something that should be soo plain as to show the Mangekyou. It would prove he is Madara. Yet he hide it on purpose... look at it plain and simple!!! Kishimoto always has a Plan!!! He is planning on it being the biggest twist in the story ever!

I just can't wait for the explanation of why Obito is doing this. We'll even get to see Rin's story too... or are you going to tell that Kishimoto just left her death out, even though he went through the whole Kakashi Gaiden to show us the Obito had so called "Died". I know Rin is tied into this some how...

You guys are just buying into the plot. Just wait and in a couple months to a year we'll all find out that Obito is alive and is trying to destroy the world, for some good reason.  
NaruChat Sub (~SPOILERS ALERT~ (talk about manga and anime)) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff