Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
BECAUSE OF THE WAY YOU DRESS. ( does it cause problems?????) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Way You Dress cause you Problems?
  Yes
  No
View Results

fed452

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:12 am
I've had that happen.
It's my mom who says it.
people never have the courage to come tell me to my face.
but my mom says it bluntly.
It's hurtful when someone you love purposely hurts you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:48 am

People dislike the way I dress, or talk about me because of it. But you know what?

I'LL DRESS THE WAY I ******** LIKE! Why don't you make fun of the way they dress too? Especially if they follow fashions and s**t. Call em clones or something. That really gets to them.

Useful comebacks:

1) Them: wtf are you wearing?
You: Clothes. *walk away*

2) Them: omg, That's so out of style
You: *look them up and down* Doesn't look like I'd want to be in style.

3) Them: *laughing at you*
You: *pretend to be shocked* Holy s**t, are you my grandma? Oh wait. Sorry, it's just your clothing.

~~ More to come sometime ~~

The Raining Soul

OoPeroxidePrincessoO

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:53 am
Sera the Vampire of Rain

People dislike the way I dress, or talk about me because of it. But you know what?

I'LL DRESS THE WAY I ******** LIKE! Why don't you make fun of the way they dress too? Especially if they follow fashions and s**t. Call em clones or something. That really gets to them.

Useful comebacks:

You: *pretend to be shocked* Holy s**t, are you my grandma? Oh wait. Sorry, it's just your clothing.

Nice
These will be usefull 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:58 pm
Sera the Vampire of Rain

Useful comebacks:

rofl awesome  

SeshuTetsuyama

SuccUwUbus

Friendly Humorist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:09 pm
Sera the Vampire of Rain

Useful comebacks:

LOL at Number 3, haha  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:44 am

4) Them: *walking by wearing the same fashions, smirking at you*
You: *stop. stare. Run* OH s**t! IT'S THE SECOND CLONE WAR!

5) Them: omg. S/he's dressing like a hobo. At least I've got the mind to dress correctly. *defiant look*
You: Pfft. Looks more like you have no mind since you're wearing someone else's fashions. Least I got the mind to wear something I like.

6) Them: Oh, look at that shirt. Where did you get it from? The thrift store? Ahahaha
You: Yeah? So what if I got it from a thrift store. It's comfy, and it doesn't get ruined after I wash it a few times. And it's cheap. But it looks like you spent a lot of money on that thing, when it looks like it'll dissolve in the wash the first time. Good luck keeping that shirt. *walk away*

The Raining Soul

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:32 am
Sera the Vampire of Rain

5) Them: omg. S/he's dressing like a hobo. At least I've got the mind to dress correctly. *defiant look*
You: Pfft. Looks more like you have no mind since you're wearing someone else's fashions. Least I got the mind to wear something I like.

6) Them: Oh, look at that shirt. Where did you get it from? The thrift store? Ahahaha
You: Yeah? So what if I got it from a thrift store. It's comfy, and it doesn't get ruined after I wash it a few times. And it's cheap. But it looks like you spent a lot of money on that thing, when it looks like it'll dissolve in the wash the first time. Good luck keeping that shirt. *walk away*

Those are really lame come backs.

Except for the second clone wars one.... but to be honest, if you said that to me, I'd pull out my blaster and start shooting s**t with lasers and call in my dropship for evac.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 6:33 am
Rellik San
Sera the Vampire of Rain

Except for the second clone wars one.... but to be honest, if you said that to me, I'd pull out my blaster and start shooting s**t with lasers and call in my dropship for evac.

Yeah, I know these weren't as good as the first 3.

But before you could pull out your blaster, I would've already used force lightning on you.

The Raining Soul

Rellik San
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:03 pm
Sera the Vampire of Rain
Rellik San
Sera the Vampire of Rain

But before you could pull out your blaster, I would've already used force lightning on you.
Don't bring a Jedi to a clone mandalorian fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:27 pm
Rellik San
Sera the Vampire of Rain
Rellik San
Sera the Vampire of Rain

Don't bring a Jedi to a clone mandalorian fight.

LOL. Who said I was a Jedi?

The Raining Soul

xXxheavenspartyangelxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:34 pm
there was this one time i was in the park and guy right got my by the hair and cut it then he said you dress like a dude and now you look like one i told him to ******** leave me alone but he started to laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:16 pm
that day, i wore some kinda look like emo clothing. i passed by a group of girls....
they said:

"her clothes look..........WEIRD!"

and start whispering something to each others.......
....>"<........
i just kept walking and said nothing........

xox_mimi-chan_xox

ReichenFeels

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:45 pm
haha, reading the poll question made me laugh..
Ive had a lot of troubles because of the way I dress..
Everyone at my old school was preppy, and wouldnt even look at me.
The guys got really cocky one day and decided that they are soo above me and my emo friends that we shouldnt even be at their school. So they went so far as to throw stones at us to make us leave.
I punched the "leader" in the throat and he couldnt speak for a week.
He hates me to this day, but what the hell, its not like im looking for his aproval, id rather be enimes with him than friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:24 am
I get dirty looks from EVERYONE...
Not that I care too much. I find it kind of funny.
Even the people I'm closest to insult my style. Including my family...friends...
But again, I don't really care. I like the way I dress and look. And quite honestly, I don't give two s**ts what they think :3
But it has caused problems...there have even been times in the past, people didn't want to go out with me in public. Because it would 'ruin their image'. Including my own Mom. But I don't like any of those people anyways, so it doesn't matter...I guess...  

PhobicVoid

Illegitimate Princess

Intellectual Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:03 am
Princes_Of_Darknes_828
princessXeric
everytime i go to the store or the mall, not only do i have people watching my every move. but when i go in to buy something the workers watch me closely. like im goiing to steal something. i hate it so much. im a good boy. i would never

I know right? Everytime I try to look at something store clerks watch me
And i sometimes get kicked out of the makeup section at stores
Bitchy a** clerks.

can u imagine how it is for us BLACK emos
*sigh* why can't people accept that we're different  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games