Welcome to Gaia! ::

Café Mew Mew

Back to Guilds

A Tokyo Mew Mew Guild, With Events Giveaways and Roleplaying. 

Tags: Tokyo, Mew mew, Ichigo, Minto, Berii 

Reply Café Mew Mew
Looking for Mews to join my team!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amie Yukiai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:22 pm
I want to join to! I want to be Mew Suki!!! ^_^ 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:25 pm
You all have very cool names!!!! biggrin Just dont forget me ! smile  

Amie Yukiai

MusicTenshi

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 12:27 am
ummm can i be mew pudding plz XD  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 10:35 am
Another revision!!
Mew Aisu
Mew Cherry
Mew Rose
Mew Ichigo
Mew Soko
Mew Mint
Mew Berry
Mew Luna
Mew Suki
Mew Pudding
Just yell if I forgot you!! Sorry!!
Join me for roleplaying in tmm roleplaying under tokyo mew mew 2.0!
Mew Aisu =)  

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:59 pm
Made by carmanshuey
Name:Rose Lunisia
Birthday:September 23, 1981
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 128.lbs
Hair: Dark violet
Eyes: violet
Clothes: Always wear something dark but not always black. Never exposing to much skin but never wearing enough that you can't see any skin at all.

Occupation:Chief and artist and wrestler (in her spare time not on the official circuit yet)
Likes:Anything cute, wrestling, water, she loves to swim, scary stories mythology stars .
Dislikes: A lot of useless noise, badly done stories and pink.
Favorite Food: Most anything.
Least Favorite Food: Anything spicy
Skills:Fighting(like a pro wrestler of course), cooking, drawing.
Love Interest: Jeff Hardy (she wont tell)

Personality: Rose is not the most happy go lucky person out there but is far from goth. Even though she chooses to dress in black she is always likely to go gaga over anything cute. She loves to wrestle. Even though she wouldn't seem like it she is so amazing a chief. BUT... she hates people pressuring her to cook. She loves to draw but love to draw anime and unreal kind of things more then portraits and realism. She is not the most social person in the world but she is by no means cruel or mean. No matter where she is she can always find time to sketch.

Background: Her parents moved her to Arizona (though she says shes from death valley California) as a child but she moved back to Tokyo several years later. Her older brother was always the center of the family but that never bothered Rose who would rather just go with the flow then get in the middle of something. At 13 she was discovered as an amazing chief.

Mew
User Image
Mew Name: Mew Rose
DNA: Jaguar
Eyes:violet
Outfit-
- Colours: dark violet and black
- Design: Black jeans with a dark violet t-shirt and a black hunter coat
- Sign: A tail on the back of her thigh.
Weapon:Shadow Claws + accessories.

With help from Megs-P  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:57 pm
oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so joining im mew ichigo tanakame (tanakome)........and i am a fox (TAKEN BY ME NO1 CAN STEAL FOX)

and i normally hang out with taruto or kisshu(long time frends) and shes a soul reaper too ( i kno im mixin bleach in this but its my 2 #1 fav anime)

User Image

User Image

just so u all kno ichigos (kurosaki)sword was originally my sword and wen kurosaki was born my sword magically disapeard....so it was my sword in the first place...and she the former captian of squad 10 and bffs with toshiro(*weird music*frends til the end*from flapjak*) weird huh...well im a member or arnt i  

sailornerd

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100

sailornerd

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:23 pm
Megs-P
Made by carmanshuey
Clothes: Always wear something dark but not always black. Never exposing to much skin but never wearing enough that you can't see any skin at all.

Occupation:Chief and artist and wrestler (in her spare time not on the official circuit yet)
Likes:Anything cute, wrestling, water, she loves to swim, scary stories mythology stars .

Personality: Rose is not the most happy go lucky person out there but is far from goth. Even though she chooses to dress in black she is always likely to go gaga over anything cute. She loves to wrestle. Even though she wouldn't seem like it she is so amazing a chief. BUT... she hates people pressuring her to cook. She loves to draw but love to draw anime and unreal kind of things more then portraits and realism. She is not the most social person in the world but she is by no means cruel or mean. No matter where she is she can always find time to sketch.

Background: Her parents moved her to Arizona (though she says shes from death valley California) as a child but she moved back to Tokyo several years later. Her older brother was always the center of the family but that never bothered Rose who would rather just go with the flow then get in the middle of something. At 13 she was discovered as an amazing chief.

Mew
User Image
Outfit-

With help from Megs-P

that sounds just like mint no affense  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:59 pm
bleachluver5388
Megs-P
Made by carmanshuey

Mew
User Image
Outfit-

With help from Megs-P

that sounds just like mint no affense

Like Mint? How?
Mew Aisu =)  

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:00 pm
bleachluver5388
oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im so joining im mew ichigo tanakame (tanakome)........and i am a fox (TAKEN BY ME NO1 CAN STEAL FOX)

and i normally hang out with taruto or kisshu(long time frends) and shes a soul reaper too ( i kno im mixin bleach in this but its my 2 #1 fav anime)

User Image

User Image

just so u all kno ichigos (kurosaki)sword was originally my sword and wen kurosaki was born my sword magically disapeard....so it was my sword in the first place...and she the former captian of squad 10 and bffs with toshiro(*weird music*frends til the end*from flapjak*) weird huh...well im a member or arnt i

Kool! We needed someone dif then a Mew!
Mew Aisu =)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 1:56 pm
I wanna join.Can I be an alien? If I can my name is Kurowassen(Kuro for short) heres a pic of her ^^

User Image (cept with the pointy ears X3)  

MewRainbow

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:53 pm
Cool!!! This is growing!!!
I have started a rp. In the roleplay form named Tokyo Mew Mew 2.0!!!
Mew Aisu =)  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:32 pm
Hi everyone i'm new ^-^  

iDigiDestined

sailornerd

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:14 pm
Megs-P
bleachluver5388

User Image

User Image

Mew Aisu =)

hooray i made it  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:46 pm
bleachluver5388
Megs-P
bleachluver5388

User Image

User Image

Mew Aisu =)

hooray i made it

Of course!!!
Mew Aisu =)  

Ethomara

Blessed Hunter

sailornerd

5,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:27 am
Megs-P
bleachluver5388
Megs-P
bleachluver5388

User Image

User Image

Mew Aisu =)

hooray i made it

Of course!!!
Mew Aisu =)

i kno but y wuldnt i  
Café Mew Mew

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers