Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 3:51 pm
CokePixie
punkarama
My bf did acid back in the day and he said he was fine, but then when he got home (like 8 hours later) and went to bed he said the bed started spinning and s**t. What a crazy mofo .... he doesn't do drugs anymore. (not because of me, he stopped before we were dating).

yeah it really does take awhile to kick in, for example cokepixie took three hits of acid roughly 3 hours ago and is just now begining to feel it.

Crazy.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 5:03 pm
I just got the funniest PM from cokepixie. xd  

primaI
Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:32 am
dude... i don't think i slept last night... oh and i lost five pounds.... crazy  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:47 am
Hzza
Heff
Hzza
i want to take acid and go to this field near my house, trip out under a full moon, its going to kick a**. all i need to do now is find someone that can get hold of some evil
Not without me. ;-;
of course not heffy, as soon as you get over here, we'll go to the filed and take acid
Hooray. heart

punkarama
Can I come for fun?
Of course you can, Boyfriend. <3333  

Heff

primaI
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 12:44 pm
CokePixie
dude... i don't think i slept last night... oh and i lost five pounds.... crazy
Have fun?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:21 pm
honestly tommy? i have to say, being on acid, that was the happiest i have ever flet in my life. This weekend has been nothing but bliss and euphoria (well maybe not euphoria based on the use of drugs.... yeah i took more acid my face hurts from smiling and laughing so hard redface )  

CokePixie
Crew

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:02 pm
pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:57 am
CokePixie
honestly tommy? i have to say, being on acid, that was the happiest i have ever flet in my life. This weekend has been nothing but bliss and euphoria (well maybe not euphoria based on the use of drugs.... yeah i took more acid my face hurts from smiling and laughing so hard redface )
because im probably going to have to work new years, me and my boss are going to get acid and trip into the new year. its going to be great, coke, weed, acid and booze. its got trouble written all over it!  

Hzza
Vice Captain

CokePixie
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:16 pm
trippin into the new year that sounds awesome, take pictures or something!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:48 pm
bliss is exactly how i would describe lsd. but whoever said they wanted to do it in a feild, hehe i wouldn't recomend it. try like a basement or something with a bunch of friends, and yeah i try to do it in the early afternoon as opposed to evening, cause i stay up like 8-12 hours.

o and youll probably cry tears of joy and be fascinated by simple philosophy mrgreen

Sevil

punkarama
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:14 am
stare  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:18 pm
rolleyes  

Sevil

Vexxed
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:51 pm
Umm.