Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:39 pm
Shane-Cheshner
I could be at least gold status, but my DSi went and ******** up the registration. Way to go, DSi.
I can just get my friend's Wii games and use those. He's got like 20.
The deadline has passed...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:48 pm
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
I could be at least gold status, but my DSi went and ******** up the registration. Way to go, DSi.

For next year. xd  

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:52 pm
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner

For next year. xd
If the line for Platinum stays the same, I don't see myself getting it again next year. I had a stockpile of games and then I got the DSi, too. >_<  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:55 pm
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner

For next year. xd
If the line for Platinum stays the same, I don't see myself getting it again next year. I had a stockpile of games and then I got the DSi, too. >_<

I registered all the games I could find the codes for, and I was only 60 points short.
I could have had it with the DSi, but it decided to ******** up.  

l-Kriel-l

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:57 pm
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner

For next year. xd

I registered all the games I could find the codes for, and I was only 60 points short.
Did you ever contact Nintendo? I guess it's not really worth worrying about now anyway... If you can get it to work, you'll have a huge headstart on everyone else, though.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:52 pm
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner
Meta_Fish
Shane-Cheshner

For next year. xd

Did you ever contact Nintendo? I guess it's not really worth worrying about now anyway... If you can get it to work, you'll have a huge headstart on everyone else, though.

Yeah, true.  

l-Kriel-l

Spooky Tanuki

Familiar Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:05 pm
I was actually quite a bit over Platinum status.
I don't know why I kept entering codes...
sweatdrop

Anyway, I'm going to choose the Mario hat.
I like the other prizes, but the Mario hat just seems the most substantial to me.
I'll keep it like a trophy.
3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:42 pm
Yee, Mario Hat! heart  

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

[Mr. Moo]

Dapper Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:38 pm
When will the next award opportunity be? And should I save my games, or register them now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:46 pm
[Mr. Moo]
When will the next award opportunity be? And should I save my games, or register them now?

Probably at the same time this one ended. Which is June 30 if I recall correctly. The opportunity has already started so if you want the upcoming year's award I would register now.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

nerdyninja

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:12 am
Well, seeing as I am a lazy of person, I did not become a part of this rigmarole. It does seem like quite a rewarding process in the end now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:39 pm
This is so awesome. First I got to see the DSi before it came out, and now you can get to choose from the Mario hat, Nintendo Calendar, or Fight Doc from Punch Out as a Wiiware game. I got the Doc Louis's Punch Out!! because I know people are going to sell their rare Nintendo items. In fact, I seen people from Japan selling their Mario hat (that was sent by Japan's Club Nintendo) on eBay.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:02 pm
I'm trying to submit my address but the site is being a piece of s**t again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:50 pm
I went ahead and got the hat. The way they described the Doc Louis' Punch Out makes it sound like it like it's a one fight deal against your trainer. :/ I hope prizes next year are a little better... I was hoping for something like what the Japanese Club Nintendo gets like the SNES VC controller or Super Mario Galaxy soundtrack. Oh well, I like the Mario hat. :p
Hopefully, they'll update the rewards, soon. I haven't found anything that I'd want to spend coins on, yet... The only thing that I've gotten so far were those hanafuda cards and that was only because my girlfriend said that those looked cool and wanted them. >.> Maybe we'll get the coins for Wii Points reward like Europe has or maybe one of the other DS Club Nintendo exclusive games from Japan.  

Hauru no Tenshi

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:55 pm
Guys.

It's FREE.

If you went out of your way to buy things you didn't want make purchases you wouldn't otherwise, just to get the reward, then you're an IDORT.

It's nice to get neat little things, but complaining about the quality of a free item is kinda...

Someone, anyone? Provide me with the word.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff