Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
Would you rather...? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:09 pm
I'd rather fight a death eater myself... with a death eater, you might, even if the chance is slim, get in a lucky punch or something. With a 24 story building... ain't no fighting that.

Plus, it's "avada kadavra" or
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *KERSPLAT*"
I'll pick "Avada Kadavra."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:59 pm
Yeah, I'll go with, "Taking a chance with a Death Eater, which I can fight against (POSSIBLY)." Nobody's living after jumping/ falling from 20 story building. emo

Uh....
Chainsaw D.:
WOULD YOU RATHER:

Yell across a crowded hall at school and reveal to a girl (or boy, for anyone here who'd rather the other gender) that you have a crush on her/ love her/ like her (etc.),

OR...

Run around in a mascot costume and start humping random people?  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:25 am
For me...humping random people...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:53 am
Humping random people. Most def.
-- On second thought --

If possible, go for a two-fer. Go around in the mascot costume in a crowded hallway whilst professing my love to the chick and humping her. Anonymity and hilarity? You betcha.

Gweener!

Would you rather...

Be buried alive or sunk to the bottom of the ocean in cement shoes.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:09 am
Little_Neco-chan
Yeah, I'll go with, "Taking a chance with a Death Eater, which I can fight against (POSSIBLY)." Nobody's living after jumping/ falling from 20 story building. emo

Of course... what I thought about, but neglected to mention with the death eater thing is that you run the risk of getting a "crucio" instead of "avada kadavra." ... But hey... It's still a 24 story fall!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:14 am
And personally, to me, both being buried alive and cement shoe deaths are about the same... I guess drowning is a little bit more panicky, but faster. They both end with you just going to sleep. Only difference is personal fears, really.

For example, I'm not exactly afraid of drowning, but I am absolutely not claustrophobic. In fact, I'm kind of comfortable in enclosed spaces. I'd pick buried alive, myself. But drowning ain't so bad, either.

They're both bounds ahead of burning alive or being eaten alive... disembowling... starving to death and death by dehydration, also suck.

Personally, I think, other than natural causes, the best "slow" death is freezing to death, followed closely by bleeding to death.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:38 pm
For me personally, I'd rather be sunk to the bottom of the Ocean in Cement Shoes. That way, I can practice my "Sea Walk" whilst singing "Rapture" by Blondie. lol

Gwee: Would you rather get stranded on a fast moving train with no conductor? or, Be tied up with Barney while he sees you the "I Love You" song?

I'd go with the train any day!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:27 pm
You're a twisted fellow, Chain. What a decision. Clever though... took my two worst fears... If I had to choose, it would be the cement shoes, just because it would be fast, and I can just imagine the panic attack of being buried alive, trying to claw my way out until my fingers were bloody nubs. No thanks. At least in the water, I'd cling to the hope of that dream I had were when I finally gave in and sucked in the water that I was able to breathe it in anyway even though it was more work on the lungs, some how my lungs were able to extract oxygen from the water anyway. I know, weird, huh.

And I'd take the thrill of a fast ride to nowhere than be subjected to that Barney love song. If I could get untied and beat the purple off of him, then it'd be worth it, but other than that... I like speed, so I'll take the train.

OK, Chainsaw.... would you rather have all computers and gaming system crash and become obsolete, or D&D and first-person shooter games becoming the new "cool" thing in mainstream pop culture?

Gweener

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:32 pm
lol, this is quite interesting  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:52 pm
I'd choose buried alive. Less painful than drowning. I know what it feels like to have your throat and lungs burning, I'll avoid that thanks.

First person shooters can become the cool thing in my opinion (aren't they already? Halo or Call of Duty anyone?). I just won't play them. xp  

Gym Leader Allachka

Spiritual Seraph

22,050 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Fusion Master 1000

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:55 pm
Wow these are getting interesting! I don't know which one of the dying choices I would pick, because I would panic from either one. As for the computer thing, I really don't like first person shooters, (I am horrible at them) but I would miss my computer. So I think I would do the first person shooters, I just wouldn't play games anymore. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:51 pm
Gweener
OK, Chainsaw.... would you rather have all computers and gaming system crash and become obsolete, or D&D and first-person shooter games becoming the new "cool" thing in mainstream pop culture?

Oh, sorry! I didn't know I was holding this stuff up! Bad, Chain! BAD!

Anyway, I really can't see the bad in the second option, to be honest. It's all technology in the world fail or what I like becoming popular, and being able to find people to do it with... I mean... where's the bad in that choice? Plus, then they might actually start televising gaming competitions and stuff, and I think that'd be pretty cool.

So, I'm going to have to go with D&D and FPS games becoming cool.

Hazumu-san!

Would you rather instantly know every dance move ever, or find a microwave that when you open it magically has whatever food you want in it, every time.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:35 am
That is a tough one... both have their own appeal. I would love to know all the dance steps to everything, but to be able to have food on demand, so I don't have to cook it, like wow.

I think I would go with my dream and know the dance moves.

sedo-mare

Would you rather...

Have the power to clean anything by looking at it, or the power to read books by touching them.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 2:10 am
Personally, I'd much rather have the power to read books by touching them. Touch a book? Bam. Instant knowledge, instant distraction from reality. It'd be pretty sweet.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 12:07 pm
Oh! Y'all have come up with some good ones!!!
*bounces excitedly*

I think I'd rather have the power to clean anything by just looking at it. I HATE cleaning. When I was a kid, and my step-mom would tell me to go "pick up my room," I used to smart-arsely think in my head that I wish I had the power to go under the house and quite literally pick the whole room up, and then say, "there! Is that good enough for you!"

Plus, I like to lose myself in a good book. Reminds me of a song... *hums: And I don't understand why I sleep all day
And I start to complain that there's no rain
And all I can do is read a book to stay awake
And it rips my life away, but it's a great escape
escape...escape...escape...
All I can say is that my life is pretty plain
ya don't like my point of view
ya think I'm insane
Its not sane...it's not sane.*

Oh. I got distracted! Boy, I used to love to go dancing in the clubs. But I never did any fancy moves. I've always thought it would be cool to be able to do some of those dance moves they do on Randy Jackson's Best Dance Crew... you know, like break dancing?
But, I wouldn't be able to resist that microwave. I love food. It's a major feat that I have lost so much weight since Thanksgiving when my Grandma started dropping major hints at how much weight I had gained. I am surprised to be back down to 125. For 5' 3 1/2"... that's about right, huh? Would another ten pounds lost be going to far? Boy am I a scatter-brain today. Chatty-Cathy with no one to chat with.
xp  
Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games