View Results

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:45 pm
Waynebrizzle
~Xiloscent~
Waynebrizzle
[Kegan]
Waynebrizzle

The one I'm talking about is Math Camp Massacre.
Oh, where sauvie is like 4 people? That kid was so ... well, he wouldn't be the fattest of us anymore.

It was so funny because of Trenn's picture though. I can't even remember most of the Lieutenant Slaughter one.
aww that sucks, cause almost all of the first ones released can only be used by full members, and since i'm a freebie... i can't remake them.

those two will be the greatest ever though.

Do they delete videos on free accounts after a certain time period or what?
they deleted em cause the put in a new system, free members and paying members. and some videos became paying members only, the two we are talking about are such videos.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:52 pm
Anyway, you can make these videos fairly easily from what I've seen, you need only to take some pictures of faces and register them into some list of "actors" on your Jib-jab account.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:57 pm
[Kegan]
Anyway, you can make these videos fairly easily from what I've seen, you need only to take some pictures of faces and register them into some list of "actors" on your Jib-jab account.
yeah it is pretty straight forward, cutting the heads out of images can be hard though, its better to get a good pic with a good res, and trim it with some other program like photoshop, then put it against a grey background for cutting.

and according to spell-checker.... "grey" is spelled wrong WTFOMGDIVIDEBYZEROLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 7:51 pm
~Xiloscent~
[Kegan]
yeah it is pretty straight forward, cutting the heads out of images can be hard though, its better to get a good pic with a good res, and trim it with some other program like photoshop, then put it against a grey background for cutting.

and according to spell-checker.... "grey" is spelled wrong WTFOMGDIVIDEBYZEROLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Yeah, firefawkz insists that it's spelled Gray  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Super Cheesio

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:19 am
Needs moar cute British kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:35 am
Super Cheesio
Needs moar cute British kid.
Needs moar ***** stalking cute British kid.  

MaverickDrifter

Thanatoast Crunch

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:19 am
[Kegan]
~Xiloscent~
[Kegan]

Fyrefawks is STUPID. )<

THIS is grey.

THIS is gray.

Oh and nice animation. I lol'd. ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 3:31 pm
Radio Jazzy
[Kegan]
~Xiloscent~
[Kegan]

Fyrefawks is STUPID. )<

THIS is grey.

THIS is gray.

I noticed the Wiki page you just linked to spells it "Gray" as well. >_>

I'm always reminded of the tea company when people spell it with an "e".

they're both technically right though if I'm not mistaken  

Waynebrizzle

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:58 pm
Waynebrizzle
Radio Jazzy
[Kegan]
~Xiloscent~
[Kegan]

Fyrefawks is STUPID. )<

THIS is grey.

THIS is gray.

I noticed the Wiki page you just linked to spells it "Gray" as well. >_>

I'm always reminded of the tea company when people spell it with an "e".

they're both technically right though if I'm not mistaken
Not according to Firefox. It's the boss, apple sauce! It's it's way or the highway!  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff